Thread: Most and least valuable crowns

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Postaholic
    Quote Originally Posted by AquaSeaFoam View Post
    To be fair, our 5-6 prov kingdom also tried to play anonymously and "radio silent" too but we got too much attention and some people somehow figured out who we were. I'm still interested in knowing how exactly they found out for sure.
    Well since i was the one that found out it was asf (first abs) i can say it was a number of things.

1. the lack of punishment for your early age action (i wont specify if i mean community or admins or even both)
    2. the level of province management and timing of your wars, and how you abused the games mecanics to the max.
    3. the way you msg when ingame when asked, it was very abs like, or atleast it was the school of abs
    4. the lack of people knowing who the players was (abs, protector, and others). (very limitit pool of players) - first suggestion from me was don pro pro and or Octob.
    5. the lack and stalling of reponse also ingame.
    6. my leak of info to some players as with some things that was "made up" that you guys reponded back from - so clear communication flow.
    7. keeping track of login pattons to see what time zones and compare with player option.
    8. your "random" pattons, who you hit and more importend who you did not.
    9. Gut feeling.

Something like that.
    Last edited by Mike^; 13-11-2017 at 22:18.

Thread Information