Page 17 of 27 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: Most and least valuable crowns

Quote Originally Posted by flogger View Post
    though they'd need to be able to get their former ghetto to declare on them from time to time
    stop lying. getting old and its not true just cause you keep repeting it.
    Snakes
    PewPEW
    Divinity
    Emeriti

Non of my nubs speak for my KD

Sir Postalot
    Bart runs two kingdoms, explores max on both, and starts war with himself first few hours of OOP, with the goal of messing with emeriti by completely farming one out to another. Within a few hours of you learning this, you do the same thing and farm the same amount to the point where Bart has to CF you instead.

This happened, pretty sure anyone watching the top remembers it happening, as it was only a few ages ago. Sorry you got caught?

Needs to get out more
    Quote Originally Posted by Binar View Post
    stop lying. getting old and its not true just cause you keep repeting it.
    It's ok, he's just baiting. I know there's a public perception thing so I understand the hardline.

You guys are beginning to remind me of Princess Bride. "Stop saying that!"
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Bart runs two kingdoms, explores max on both, and starts war with himself first few hours of OOP, with the goal of messing with emeriti by completely farming one out to another. Within a few hours of you learning this, you do the same thing and farm the same amount to the point where Bart has to CF you instead.

This happened, pretty sure anyone watching the top remembers it happening, as it was only a few ages ago. Sorry you got caught?
    It did happen. Sure there was a thread for it too.

We werent caught, cause we didnt do anything wrong. Stop spreading false rumores. Didnt sparta get removed from charts that age? newsflash, we werent removed from any charts, or lost any province. Cause we dont cheat. You repeting your lie doesnt make it so, and pillz backing you up doesnt make it right
    Snakes
    PewPEW
    Divinity
    Emeriti

Quote Originally Posted by StratOcastle View Post
    It's ok, he's just baiting. I know there's a public perception thing so I understand the hardline.

You guys are beginning to remind me of Princess Bride. "Stop saying that!"
    Yes he is baitiing, and its working. Also, belive it or not, some people still belive Floggers lying ass
    Snakes
    PewPEW
    Divinity
    Emeriti

some people still believe Floggers lying ass
    Maybe PooPoo but NOBODY believes Pills, and never will.
    if its in the game... I like Bishop. I don't care what my Mommy says about him.

I like to post
    Yes he is baitiing, and its working. Also, belive it or not, some people still belive Floggers lying ass
    TBH when i read what Flogger accuse you i have hard time belie you not him. Still i wont take side because i was way from game. I think its better ASF not to comments events what he don't understand because he was away from game too when they happen.
    “the mystery of life isn’t a problem to solve, but a reality to experience.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

“I should've suspected trouble when the coffee failed to arrive.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

What a load of rubbish. All crowns are valuable.

At the end of the day, it is about the people and the journey that matters. Octobrev and Elit will know what I am talking about as we have crowns together. Cheers boys. :-)
    ∙ Shadowlight ∙ A Mothers Advice ∙ Force ∙ Pansies .

Kingdom Crown Winner with Pansies, Brute Force, Sonata, Dreams
    Province Crown Winner with Brute Force

∙ Brute Force ∙ Playboys ∙. Sonata ∙ Dreams ∙ Retired .

I ran one of the KDs, after the whole KD followed my simed protection strategy to the letter we were #1 nw and land coming out of protection. We had an arranged war with Bart's KD, we had 2 KDs full of dwarves that could barely hit each other, I think the land exchange difference in war was 300 (three hundred) acres. Honestly I wish we didn't war Bart but someone else, maybe someone we could break.
    Age 65 - FreeakStyle - FeyrPlay Alliance Win - Dwarves Stole My Bike
    Age 66 - FreeakStyle - #1 Honor & Warring Kingdom - Making FS Great Again
    Age 67 - BeastBlood - #1 Honor Human(Prince) - Steve from Walmart
    Age 68 - BeastBlood ft OldSchool - #1 Honor Kingdom & Avian - We Are All Feyr
    Age 69 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Kingdom in The History of Utopia - Clever Use of Words
    Age 70 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Land(25325 acres) & NW Faery - Spartan of Redeeming Qualities

Any crown with Syntico is best crown! <3
    theHERETICS - Brute Force - Sonata - Dreams - The Pulsing Trollfags - The Expendables
    Visit my home for banned, neglected, and otherwise disenfranchised players on Discord!

I like to post
    Quote Originally Posted by Syntico View Post
    What a load of rubbish. All crowns are valuable.

At the end of the day, it is about the people and the journey that matters. Octobrev and Elit will know what I am talking about as we have crowns together. Cheers boys. :-)
    Yes its most important. Crowns are cool too but no more important from people.

p,s,

I got alone Prov crown last age. I have read ASF failed his journey here. :D
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

― Frank Herbert, Dune

I like to post
    Quote Originally Posted by MyNameIsMatija View Post
    I ran one of the KDs, after the whole KD followed my simed protection strategy to the letter we were #1 nw and land coming out of protection. We had an arranged war with Bart's KD, we had 2 KDs full of dwarves that could barely hit each other, I think the land exchange difference in war was 300 (three hundred) acres. Honestly I wish we didn't war Bart but someone else, maybe someone we could break.
    You cant gain so much land OOP but 300 acres is waste of time. Only reason for having war like this OOP is post war pump time buts its silly too because you are way to small for pump.
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

― Frank Herbert, Dune

Quote Originally Posted by Elit View Post
    Yes its most important. Crowns are cool too but no more important from people.

p,s,

I got alone Prov crown last age. I have read ASF failed his journey here. :D
    There is beauty in failure too. :)
    ∙ Shadowlight ∙ A Mothers Advice ∙ Force ∙ Pansies .

Kingdom Crown Winner with Pansies, Brute Force, Sonata, Dreams
    Province Crown Winner with Brute Force

∙ Brute Force ∙ Playboys ∙. Sonata ∙ Dreams ∙ Retired .

We got the huge war win bonus, don't get me wrong. It was a lucrative war, it would have been more lucrative against almost anyone else willing to war though.
    The kingdom and I weren't ready for going #1 and we dropped out of contention soon afterwards. I made a mistake thinking Divinity wouldn't wave us too and didn't bother to nag them for a CF either, that lead to some farmoutish war, we did lock them long enough though, they were kind of surprised by how well we performed 20% NW down or so, or so they say at least. Then all the fiasco happened later so that didn't even matter in the end.
    Age 65 - FreeakStyle - FeyrPlay Alliance Win - Dwarves Stole My Bike
    Age 66 - FreeakStyle - #1 Honor & Warring Kingdom - Making FS Great Again
    Age 67 - BeastBlood - #1 Honor Human(Prince) - Steve from Walmart
    Age 68 - BeastBlood ft OldSchool - #1 Honor Kingdom & Avian - We Are All Feyr
    Age 69 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Kingdom in The History of Utopia - Clever Use of Words
    Age 70 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Land(25325 acres) & NW Faery - Spartan of Redeeming Qualities

Thread Information