Page 9 of 27 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Thread: Most and least valuable crowns

They failed in love and married.

Is someone writing this down?
    Age 65 - FreeakStyle - FeyrPlay Alliance Win - Dwarves Stole My Bike
    Age 66 - FreeakStyle - #1 Honor & Warring Kingdom - Making FS Great Again
    Age 67 - BeastBlood - #1 Honor Human(Prince) - Steve from Walmart
    Age 68 - BeastBlood ft OldSchool - #1 Honor Kingdom & Avian - We Are All Feyr
    Age 69 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Kingdom in The History of Utopia - Clever Use of Words
    Age 70 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Land(25325 acres) & NW Faery - Spartan of Redeeming Qualities

Enthusiast
    You never recommended a girl to me :-(

Dear Korp,
    I see ASF has sent Bourreau to forum warar you.
    Presumably ASF will vulture you with a wall text after you farm him.

Regards,
    makeo

p.s Any implication or relation to how Absalom used Grace for many ages is purely coincidental

Quote Originally Posted by makeo View Post
    Dear Korp,

Regards,
    makeo

p.s Any relation or implication that this is how Absalom used Grace for many ages is purely coincidental
    The guard dog behaviour is rooted deep within.

Quote Originally Posted by MyNameIsMatija View Post
    They failed in love and married.

Is someone writing this down?
    Personally, I am tempted to rename my province that one. It is amazing :)

Personally, I am tempted to rename my province that one. It is amazing :)
    elit theme is best theme
    Snakes
    PewPEW
    Divinity
    Emeriti

Non of my nubs speak for my KD

Quote Originally Posted by Binar View Post
    elit theme is best theme

That elit theme you ran was one my personal favourites, yes. =)

Strategy Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Elit View Post
    You fail to understand something. Age 46? Its was alliance war involve many kingdoms from both sides. You won only because you had like 10 Kds help you. Age 50 Dreams had zero kingdoms to help us during GB. Its was first age for new kingdom. We had no ally. If rage was in same situation you wont have won. Second you miss after all GB and BS i got, still when Proteus came to me and ask when "big solo cow dont remember name" Suicde/hit rage if we can stay away and not hit him. I told him yes we wont farm acres like this. Some other Kds used situation for gain acres. I really did my best for get proper relation Dreams and ABS.

Second, you blame Realest for age 46 but he didn't play or lead KD. You can blame him for what he did first 2 ages on Sonata. Its hard to explain but Realest is naturally born troll. He can trick any one with his words. He challenge Simians with Trolfages when he didn't play in Kd at all. He is this kind "master". From other side he is really good on keep kd channel alive and high motivated.
    You misunderstand the scope of both gangbangs. The one on Dreams lasted about 2 days and mainly just bounced your province into your fake war before you hit VM and then it was ended. Rage was gb'd down to under half their starting size when they were in full pump mode without military. It was initially just a full db gb on Rage with the "alliance war" coming after. Rage was completely unprepared as were their allies while those doing the db and gb were of course prepared. Things only ended because the db'ers and gb'ers were crushed, not because of mercy like was shown to you.

You also misunderstand my position on Realest. I like him as a person and I have some respect for his win at all costs play even if I chose an opposite approach myself. I also am aware it was Phiwha in charge of the GB along with his supporting leadership in Sonata, but it was Realest who was the "master" as you put it and who announced in the forums that Sonata was back. It was also Realest's gf who hacked the accounts in Rage with his knowledge. Also, don't forget, that it was actually Sonata's former ally who came to me with the request to gb them if they came back as payback and it wasn't just me pushing some agenda there.

Quote Originally Posted by Korp View Post
    So Rage nor Absalom could handle few key players quitting? Albeit being such great alliances and "strongest warring kd in Utopia". Whats more likely is that since more people quit resulted in fewer Absalom kingdoms, fewer Absalom kingdoms meaning there was no dominant position, no dominant position to powerplay less success.
    Korp, I think Rage had one of the longest reigns as a true top kingdom of any kingdom. Over time, we lost many players and leaders just like every other kingdom. Towards the end, we were low on leadership and no where near as strong as at our peak, but still finished #1 NW and #2 land in my last age there (and their last age before becoming RBL). I have a pretty good understanding of game dynamics and I am certain that Rage would have had more individual success without an alliance. The gb's that happened to Rage most likely couldn't have gotten the support if it wasn't "against an Abs kingdom." There were many ages where Rage likely would have crowned if they were free to war who they wanted.
    Last edited by AquaSeaFoam; 11-11-2017 at 21:15.

Quote Originally Posted by AquaSeaFoam View Post
    You misunderstand the scope of both gangbangs. The one on Dreams lasted about 2 days and mainly just bounced your province into your fake war before you hit VM and then it was ended. Rage was gb'd down to under half their starting size when they were in full pump mode without military. It was initially just a full db gb on Rage with the "alliance war" coming after. Rage was completely unprepared as were their allies while those doing the db and gb were of course prepared. Things only ended because the db'ers and gb'ers were crushed, not because of mercy like was shown to you.

You also misunderstand my position on Realest. I don't like him as a person and I have some respect for his win at all costs play even if I chose an opposite approach myself. I also am aware it was Phiwha in charge of the GB along with his supporting leadership in Sonata, but it was Realest who was the "master" as you put it and who announced in the forums that Sonata was back. It was also Realest's gf who hacked the accounts in Rage with his knowledge. Also, don't forget, that it was actually Sonata's former ally who came to me with the request to gb them if they came back as payback and it wasn't just me pushing some agenda there.
    Yeah you're well known for pushing aside valuable game time to gb people out of the kindness of your heart. No motives besides being a kind soul and good friend.

Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Elit View Post
    ABS power was all about alliance team play not around individual Kingdoms skills. Is true in alliance was very good plaers. I dont know good zoot but from what i remember he was good, carsen (name is with typo) too. I cant really say how good was Titan, but sure he was arrogant. He is first ABS leader i meet during my ghetto lead days and one from 3 kingdoms i punished being ~~30% smaller.

Overal you have point but this don't change fact Rage never prove something outside ABS limits.
    Of course being allied to a few other top kingdoms always was a big advantage, but beside that, one of the reason Absalom was so succesful was that a big proportion of the leaders/kingdoms were individually very solid. Ultimately, I think you're right that winning without an alliance is more impressive than a win with Absalom, but let's also remember that even the independant kingdoms weren't without allies or friends.

Quote Originally Posted by Korp View Post
    So Rage nor Absalom could handle few key players quitting? Albeit being such great alliances and "strongest warring kd in Utopia". Whats more likely is that since more people quit resulted in fewer Absalom kingdoms, fewer Absalom kingdoms meaning there was no dominant position, no dominant position to powerplay less success.
    I'm sure ASF will tell you exactly how many ages Rage has lasted, but if a kingdom lose it's leaders without being able to replace them with equally skilled leaders, the kingdom will decline. Absalom and Absalom's kingdoms are no exception. Now if you want to believe your fairy tale and pretend like Rage was only good because of Absalom based on errenous interpretation of a correlation, then be my guest.

Dear Korp,

Regards,
    makeo

p.s Any implication or relation to how Absalom used Grace for many ages is purely coincidental
    LOL

Also, don't forget, that it was actually Sonata's former ally who came to me with the request to gb them if they came back as payback and it wasn't just me pushing some agenda there.
    That's "kinda" BS after the logs Elit so vehemently posted. I mean, even if true, it doesn't really excuse anything. Doesn't really matter if someone asked you to do something while you are the one in position of power.
    Age 69 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Kingdom in The History of Utopia - Clever Use of Words
    Age 70 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Land(25325 acres) & NW Faery - Spartan of Redeeming Qualities

Strategy Moderator
    Matija, Cheese had his own alliance and own power and was allied with Sonata when they tricked his alliance into gbing Rage. Sonata then mass deleted when Rage was about to declare on them rather than continue to help their allies who were getting smashed. He wanted some revenge and with Sonata having deleted and never worked out a cf after initiating a db and gb, it seemed appropriate to me to also give some payback.

Elit's argument was that Dreams was not Sonata despite Realest saying it was and many of the core Sonata leadership being there. My counter argument was that "if it's Sonata, then they need to accept their medicine. If it's not Sonata, then why did the ex-Sonata players now in Dreams hack Rage accounts which is something Sonata would have done? Remove the Sonata leadership that hacked us and we'll drop it, or just accept your medicine."

In Elit's "golden age" victory, he was "unfairly gb'd" due to the Sonata ties and Dreams players hacking Rage accounts, but the gb was short and minimized before we ended it. Elit then later went for "revenge" and deal broke Webmaster's SG kingdom who had helped gb him. He deal broke that kingdom when they were in pump mode and farmed them which gave Dreams the crown.

This revenge deal break by Elit isn't that much different than revenge on Sonata for their db and gb. The revenge on Sonata/Dreams was also timely since the Sonata players hacked Rage accounts while in Dreams to spur the action on Dreams. Elit used his deal break on Webmaster to get Dreams #1, while Absalom helping gb Elit actually hurt the Abs kingdom chart positions while they bounced held armies while other competitors outgained.
    Last edited by AquaSeaFoam; 11-11-2017 at 21:38.

Quote Originally Posted by Bourreau View Post
    Of course being allied to a few other top kingdoms always was a big advantage, but beside that, one of the reason Absalom was so succesful was that a big proportion of the leaders/kingdoms were individually very solid. Ultimately, I think you're right that winning without an alliance is more impressive than a win with Absalom, but let's also remember that even the independant kingdoms weren't without allies or friends.

I'm sure ASF will tell you exactly how many ages Rage has lasted, but if a kingdom lose it's leaders without being able to replace them with equally skilled leaders, the kingdom will decline. Absalom and Absalom's kingdoms are no exception. Now if you want to believe your fairy tale and pretend like Rage was only good because of Absalom based on errenous interpretation of a correlation, then be my guest.

LOL
    I never claimed Rage was a bad kd, they were quite skilled. What I claimed was that the claim that Rage would win more crowns if they would be solo. But sure, if you want to keep believe that being in Absalom at its peak had no impact at all on sucess for the kingdom go ahead. :) Also, how can you claim that there is no correlation between power and success?

Matija, Cheese had his own alliance and own power and was allied with Sonata when they tricked his alliance into gbing Rage. Sonata then mass deleted when Rage was about to declare on them rather than continue to help their allies who were getting smashed. He wanted some revenge and with Sonata having deleted and never worked out a cf after initiating a db and gb, it seemed appropriate to give some payback.

Elit's argument was that Dreams was not Sonata despite Realest saying it was and many of the core Sonata leadership being there. My counter argument was that "if it's Sonata, then they need to accept their medicine. If it's not Sonata, then remove the Sonata leadership and we'll drop it."
    Oh yea, totally need to trick Cheese into hitting Abs. :) Thats a good one! Funny how you trust Realest (The person you supposedly dislike) when it suited your goal and didnt trust Elit who so far has been quite honorable and fair.

I'm new to this in comparison. You'll have to further explain how you trick someone into GBing.

Thread Information