Page 15 of 27 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast

Thread: Most and least valuable crowns

I like to post
    Quote Originally Posted by flogger View Post
    In the ages in between Abs disbanding and Emeriti forming, BB and CR went at eachother for like 3-4 straight ages after the sonata folks left Pulsing Trollfags with like 6 hours before the new age started with no warning. The forced non-compete started in there, I believe, when CR vultured us after an OOP war and forced a non-compete like in Yr1 for their first crown. I pulled a somewhat shoddy diplo play on them the age before, which had them a little annoyed from a b2b war we had the age before, which is what brought it on.
    Im not sure about age dates, flogger but i think trollfags left BB few ages before it or here is second event. Because in my second age when i was in process to Build Kd they asked me to join 8 players so i told them sure. After it no one bothered to tell me they have other plans and wont join.
    I guess they didn't like how both from us lead :P
    “the mystery of life isn’t a problem to solve, but a reality to experience.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

“I should've suspected trouble when the coffee failed to arrive.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

Quote Originally Posted by MyNameIsMatija View Post
    What plans lol? Age after he formed some quazi-kd with a few provs and crowned. That's what you "scared him into doing".
    I kept telling Bart there's no way you can do anything in your current state. He gave you too much credit I'll give you that.
    Flogger literally inspired Bart to **** ASF out of a crown. And in the process bullied Mike to screw Bart, but ended up costing both ASF and Emeriti their crowns that age.

Either flogger is the greatest aabs player ever or he utterly failed at doing anything to Bart.

Strategy Moderator
    Steel, I don't think you know what happened based on your post.

Elit, You're right, I don't have any first hand knowledge of what happened with RBL and how you ended up forcing one of the first non-compete clauses on them. Everything I have been told was that they were not 'in' on any farming though. Also, I don't lead Emeriti currently; that's binar.

Quote Originally Posted by AquaSeaFoam View Post
    Steel, I don't think you know what happened based on your post.

Elit, You're right, I don't have any first hand knowledge of what happened with RBL and how you ended up forcing one of the first non-compete clauses on them. Everything I have been told was that they were not 'in' on any farming though. Also, I don't lead Emeriti currently; that's binar.
    Lol

We are all aware of what happened.
    Flogger ****ed you & emeriti out of crowns. Not his fault, you weren't getting them anyways, but his actions contributed to how it happened

Strategy Moderator
    I wasn't even in line for any crowns. Bourreau was our designated crown competitor.

Quote Originally Posted by AquaSeaFoam View Post
    I wasn't even in line for any crowns. Bourreau was our designated crown competitor.
    Same kingdom and you did all the public talking for your kd. Seeing as how you all refused to disclose who the cow was (for good reason it seems), I'm not sure why that details relevant.

Your shell failed to secure the prov crowns you wanted and your friends in emeriti got ****ed out of their crown as a result of you and flogger and binar organizing a db/gb on Mike.

Result was also that Bart grabbed a prov crown.

That you tried to power play yourselves to a crown is what ultimately led to all of that. Flogger involvement is just a happy coincidence given his stated beef with Bart and chance he inspired Bart to play in a shell.

If you want to get technical, Bart crowned a province he was sitting, not his own. Still I'll keep calling it he crowned :P
    Age 65 - FreeakStyle - FeyrPlay Alliance Win - Dwarves Stole My Bike
    Age 66 - FreeakStyle - #1 Honor & Warring Kingdom - Making FS Great Again
    Age 67 - BeastBlood - #1 Honor Human(Prince) - Steve from Walmart
    Age 68 - BeastBlood ft OldSchool - #1 Honor Kingdom & Avian - We Are All Feyr
    Age 69 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Kingdom in The History of Utopia - Clever Use of Words
    Age 70 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Land(25325 acres) & NW Faery - Spartan of Redeeming Qualities

Quote Originally Posted by Pillz View Post

emeriti got ****ed out of their crown as a result of you and flogger and binar organizing a db/gb on Mike.

we didnt db or gb or even hit mike. We just had a talk on IRC for 30mins where he seemed chill and understanding, then he went all Mike again when Emeriti got stuck in a war with BB.

But i dont really care, I know I got the best kd in "new age" Utopia even if nubs farm out or locks me in war to prevent us from crowning
    Last edited by Binar; 12-11-2017 at 21:48.
    Snakes
    PewPEW
    Divinity
    Emeriti

Non of my nubs speak for my KD

Sir Postalot
    Quote Originally Posted by Binar View Post
    we didnt db or gb or even hit mike. We just had a talk on IRC for 30mins where he seemed chill and understanding, then he went all Mike again when Emeriti got stuck in a war with BB.

But i dont really care, I know I got the best kd in "new age" Utopia even if nubs farm out or locks me in war to prevent us from crowning
    abs's skill coupled with your arranged farm wars are a tough combination to beat.

abs's skill coupled with your arranged farm wars are a tough combination to beat.
    Watch your mouth you washed up, drunken has been. Our wars are as clean and pro as they come. I havent played remotely ****ty since I came to Emeriti, the closest I come is to never bother answering elit when he wants CF's.

Its BB thats doing shady stuff like starting the age with 23 provs and moving in 2 t/ms once they gotten a button.
    Dont reflect that ****playstyle over on me
    Last edited by Binar; 12-11-2017 at 22:08.
    Snakes
    PewPEW
    Divinity
    Emeriti

Sir Postalot
    Watch your mouth you washed up, drunken has been. Our wars are as clean and pro as they come. I havent played remotely ****ty since I came to Emeriti, the closest I come is to never bother answering elit when he wants CF's.

Its BB thats doing shady stuff like starting the age with 23 provs and moving in 2 t/ms once they gotten a button.
    Dont reflect that ****playstyle over on me
    How about the age after the prov crown drama when I foiled bart's arranged payback vs you by having an OOP war between spartans 1 and spartans 2 by leaking it to ASF and Dorje, and rather than organizing a GB on them, you just went and found your own farmwar within 12 hours?

How about the age after the prov crown drama when I foiled bart's arranged payback vs you by having an OOP war between spartans 1 and spartans 2 by leaking it to ASF and Dorje, and rather than organizing a GB on them, you just went and found your own farmwar within 12 hours?
    ? what did I just tell you? Our wars are clean and pro. Just cause we farm the living sh1t out of the kds we war, including BB, doesnt make them a farmwar.
    You seem to think that people war and farm out to us on purpose because I ask them too or something. Thats some illuminati,9/11, conspiracy sh1t right there. I guess you got some proof to back everything up?
    Fact: No kingdom has given me more acres or lost more wars to me since i joined emeriti joined than BB has (LOL)
    Last edited by Binar; 12-11-2017 at 22:24.
    Snakes
    PewPEW
    Divinity
    Emeriti

Sir Postalot
    Well, except Panthira's kd.

Well, except Panthira's kd.
    Panthira going crazy and screaming "MOLE" cause she has 2-3 nubs in her kd giving buttons to a kd on their island isnt proof. We didnt even know it was her ghetto before she started ranting.

Stop projecting your ex-kds weak ass tactics over on us, i'll even let you play with us for an age to show you how we play. Maybe you'll learn something and become relevant again?
    Last edited by Binar; 12-11-2017 at 22:29.
    Snakes
    PewPEW
    Divinity
    Emeriti

Panthira going crazy and screaming "MOLE" cause she has 2-3 nubs in her kd giving buttons to a kd on their island isnt proof. We didnt even know it was her ghetto before she started ranting.

Stop projecting your ex-kds weak ass tactics over on us, i'll even let you play with us for an age to show you how we play. Maybe you'll learn something and become relevant again?
    I've shed some light on your shady bull**** with ghettos already, and there is a long forum discussion in a thread somewhere about your frequent taxing ('not a tax') of Panthiras kd a few ages back.

Thread Information