Page 12 of 27 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Thread: Most and least valuable crowns

Postaholic
    i said it before and i say it again, you mr asf has been the worst person (along with catwalk for this game ever) you have forced so many players to leave and have a bad time playing this game (you might even beat wow here), any past history or wins yoiu have is smoke mirros and is worth nothing to the rest of us who know how it went down, its like you played utopia with cheat codes ... wait it was infact what you did.

and before korp or some other forum troll will argue i was just as bad or worse, sure but all i did i learned from mr abs him self and his alliance, i just had to learn fast and play hard as i was 10 ages behind on the cheating part.
    and i never tried to deny i did what i did, asf is a politic guy he will lie lie lie to the day he .. gets perm ban ?

Anyways, good luck trying to convince new people how "good" the state of the game now is a often used argument why abs should be back, that is just bull****, its the state of age upon ages of getting supressed and a damage mind of the involved, see it as people comming back from captivity, they will never be the same again and the hardship they had to indure or level of **** they had to go down to becouse of mr abs and his likes will never make them clean or real people again.

Mr.Asf you sir is and will always be the worst thing to happend to utopia and for that you have my forever hate, when that is said you where not alone and none who has or was ever abs can see them self free of being part of the if not dictator regime, close to, you also burned more players then one would ever know.

BIG FU to you.
    Last edited by Mike^; 12-11-2017 at 07:30. Reason: Removed the word Nazi. in fear of getting ban

You're the trash mike you justify your cheating with patethic excuse as "everyone else was doing it!". Besides what is worse that you take pride in being such a cheating scumbag, bragging about how well you cheat. Also the game is in a poor state thanks to losers like you who like to screw over your supposed friends over getting some petty "revenge" on some "absies"

I like to post
    I agree with you Mike about ASF don't have any right to be moderator, from other side game is very small and not many people left. ASF know game mechanic good, his English is really impressive and he can help "new" players. Well i don't think here is any new to game but its different story :)
    “the mystery of life isn’t a problem to solve, but a reality to experience.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

“I should've suspected trouble when the coffee failed to arrive.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

Postaholic
    Quote Originally Posted by Korp View Post
    You're the trash mike you justify your cheating with patethic excuse as "everyone else was doing it!". Besides what is worse that you take pride in being such a cheating scumbag, bragging about how well you cheat. Also the game is in a poor state thanks to losers like you who like to screw over your supposed friends over getting some petty "revenge" on some "absies"
    still so salty but its ok korp, nice attemt to get your daily rocks on (something korp do alot, try and find some fight he can bigger in and derail) but nothing i need to tell you guys you read it every day ;)

its also cute you talk like you know the past korp, you dident even play when abs was at its worst.
    Last edited by Mike^; 12-11-2017 at 09:09.

I haven't read the start of this thread so I don't know if this had already been mentioned but one of the least valuable crowns has to be the BB "crown" couple of ages back. If anything it's a greed crown, the greediest among the greedy crown, no display of skill.
    Last edited by MyNameIsMatija; 12-11-2017 at 09:12.
    Age 65 - FreeakStyle - FeyrPlay Alliance Win - Dwarves Stole My Bike
    Age 66 - FreeakStyle - #1 Honor & Warring Kingdom - Making FS Great Again
    Age 67 - BeastBlood - #1 Honor Human(Prince) - Steve from Walmart
    Age 68 - BeastBlood ft OldSchool - #1 Honor Kingdom & Avian - We Are All Feyr
    Age 69 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Kingdom in The History of Utopia - Clever Use of Words
    Age 70 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Land(25325 acres) & NW Faery - Spartan of Redeeming Qualities

Quote Originally Posted by Mike^ View Post
    still so salty but its ok korp, nice attemt to get your daily rocks on (something korp do alot, try and find some fight he can bigger in and derail) but nothing i need to tell you guys you read it every day ;)

its also cute you talk like you know the past korp, you dident even play when abs was at its worst.
    Wait a minute you calling me salty? lol thats hilarious and please look up the OP in this thread and then think about it really hard and then ask whos actually derailing the most. :)

Its also cute that you think you know anything about my past. :)

Korp honestly speaking you seem to get some salt any time anyone mentions Bart in a remotely positive light. I don't know why some people leave such negative impressions on you but the hate that you harbor doesn't help anyone, especially not you. It's poison that will eat you inside.
    Age 69 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Kingdom in The History of Utopia - Clever Use of Words
    Age 70 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Land(25325 acres) & NW Faery - Spartan of Redeeming Qualities

Postaholic
    well not only do he hate bart but 90% of utopia, but my reason farmout to bacco hurts him alot becouse he was part in it, just dident know, his pride is hurt and he will hate for atleast 10 ages now.

I like to post
    Quote Originally Posted by MyNameIsMatija View Post
    I haven't read the start of this thread so I don't know if this had already been mentioned but the one of the least valuable crowns has to be the BB "crown" couple of ages back. If anything it's a greed crown, the greediest among the greedy crown, no display of skill.
    I dont play from long so don't keep track on TOP politic but, but i have read new for me terming "non compete clause". I cant put my finger if its CR or Emeriti first start use it but sure Bart learn it from them. This kind play is very effective but pure cancer to game. Another typical ABS politic is to give very short CFs after they "beat" his competitor so he never get chance for get back in game. Its really lame way to play too. I think many will agree with me but when they are in power spot they prefer effectiveness over challenge. I cant understand bragging about crowns when from long real compete gone. So few kingdoms, quality drop and its all about friendly farming and chart shape.
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

― Frank Herbert, Dune

Korp honestly speaking you seem to get some salt any time anyone mentions Bart in a remotely positive light. I don't know why some people leave such negative impressions on you but the hate that you harbor doesn't help anyone, especially not you. It's poison that will eat you inside.
    I dont hate anyone, you confuse hate with dislike. But to me its natural to dislike someone that has such a bad impact on the game. I realize you idolize Bart since he was the first one that was giving you the attention you thought you deservev after being kicked out from your previous kingdoms.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike^ View Post
    well not only do he hate bart but 90% of utopia, but my reason farmout to bacco hurts him alot becouse he was part in it, just dident know, his pride is hurt and he will hate for atleast 10 ages now.
    Its not your reason to farm out its the fact that you rather **** over friends to get some personal pleasure from it. Well obviously you dont consider the people friends since you so gladly ****ed them over.

Postaholic
    Quote Originally Posted by Korp View Post
    I dont hate anyone, you confuse hate with dislike. But to me its natural to dislike someone that has such a bad impact on the game. I realize you idolize Bart since he was the first one that was giving you the attention you thought you deservev after being kicked out from your previous kingdoms.

Its not your reason to farm out its the fact that you rather **** over friends to get some personal pleasure from it. Well obviously you dont consider the people friends since you so gladly ****ed them over.
    The people who i consider freinds knew about it and was part of it, more then you would think.

Quote Originally Posted by Elit View Post
    I dont play from long so don't keep track on TOP politic but, but i have read new for me terming "non compete clause". I cant put my finger if its CR or Emeriti first start use it but sure Bart learn it from them. This kind play is very effective but pure cancer to game. Another typical ABS politic is to give very short CFs after they "beat" his competitor so he never get chance for get back in game. Its really lame way to play too. I think many will agree with me but when they are in power spot they prefer effectiveness over challenge. I cant understand bragging about crowns when from long real compete gone. So few kingdoms, quality drop and its all about friendly farming and chart shape.
    So you don't think I completely idolize Bart, in my heart I was against razing the ghettos to have all top 10 provinces that age when we were #1 already. To me if we crowned in any way was more than enough given how the age had gone and all. It's for me when Bart's greed showed a little, nobody is perfect. I do support his razing ghettos that steal GC, it's only way to protect yourself, that's where I blame the mechanics and the devs.

I like to post
    So you don't think I completely idolize Bart, in my heart I was against razing the ghettos to have all top 10 provinces that age when we were #1 already. To me if we crowned in any way was more than enough given how the age had gone and all. It's for me when Bart's greed showed a little, nobody is perfect. I do support his razing ghettos that steal GC, it's only way to protect yourself, that's where I blame the mechanics and the devs.
    Yes i think Bart razing prov in ghetto for win prov crown when he already got what he don't deserve was ultimate greed and shame. I don't think he is first or last doing it too. So i prefer to talk in general not to make it personal.

I can advice Flogger and ASF to play like me last age solo and full incognito not use any from his connection and see how game work. After it if they don't like something they can try to fix it with kingdoms they have power to lead.

So far last age i faced some problems. For example so many times from "ghetto" 20-22 provinces kingdoms i got msg when i hit them "PK" and my hits was retal. No one from top send me msg like this. Imagine if i'm new player and i get scary msgs like this. Sure i wont stay for long in game. I got advice: don't hit bigger kingdoms if you don't want problems...but my kingdoms was 6 provs. We was top 10-6 from bottom. How im supposed to play game if follow this advice?
    There was kingdom rob from us almost 3 weeks and ignore and not reply any msg we send. I was very tempted to raze them in his next war...but they got complete smacked so i gave up. Guess what, after they left his war they start rob us again so i gave them last warning. Its turned they play like this not only to us but to some decent waring kingdoms and got razing fest in his eoa war. Some people like to cry so high in forum when they get razed from bigger kingdoms for robing, but they really don't know when to stop. Sure you must raze them hard till they learn gold cant cover losses and start act more polite.

Binar i will say this again. Stop ignoring other people msg (you did it to us too). You are supposed to be leader on TOP kingdom so act like this. Its basic education when some one send you msg to reply him back. Give good example so people can follow it.
    Last edited by Elit; 12-11-2017 at 10:24.
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

― Frank Herbert, Dune

Postaholic
    I'm happy with this thread. Good work tadpole.
    RoughKnecS

--> Want art? <--
    --> Or see Tadpole banners? <--

The industrys greats

** Cerberus ** Killah ** Shadowheart **

Needs to get out more
    @ Elit; I'm glad you mention the great leaders come down here.

To elaborate on Elits point, in micro-kingdoms, is the exposure to every level in the game. I'm an advocate of this style of play because retaliation is your lifeblood. I'm no diplomat myself so my journeys were always under great pressure, but I really enjoy the freedom.

You get to see everyone as you crawl up the charts. You see the wrecked ghettos, the struggles of the old kingdoms, the trite yet disciplined war kingdoms, you get yelled at by korp, and the valence non-compete and top kingdoms.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Thread Information