Page 20 of 27 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast

Thread: Most and least valuable crowns

Postaholic
    Quote Originally Posted by AquaSeaFoam View Post
    To be fair, our 5-6 prov kingdom also tried to play anonymously and "radio silent" too but we got too much attention and some people somehow figured out who we were. I'm still interested in knowing how exactly they found out for sure.
    Well since i was the one that found out it was asf (first abs) i can say it was a number of things.

1. the lack of punishment for your early age action (i wont specify if i mean community or admins or even both)
    2. the level of province management and timing of your wars, and how you abused the games mecanics to the max.
    3. the way you msg when ingame when asked, it was very abs like, or atleast it was the school of abs
    4. the lack of people knowing who the players was (abs, protector, and others). (very limitit pool of players) - first suggestion from me was don pro pro and or Octob.
    5. the lack and stalling of reponse also ingame.
    6. my leak of info to some players as with some things that was "made up" that you guys reponded back from - so clear communication flow.
    7. keeping track of login pattons to see what time zones and compare with player option.
    8. your "random" pattons, who you hit and more importend who you did not.
    9. Gut feeling.

Something like that.
    Last edited by Mike^; 13-11-2017 at 22:18.

Quote Originally Posted by Bourreau View Post
    Most people would agree that two kingdoms that have eoacf and that are actively working together (by "borrowing/farming" cows acres) to take on a 3rd kingdom is a 2v1 or that, at the very least, it is a very creative way of s**tplaying and is not an acceptable practice.
    One could argue that its highly unlikely that one kd would with only 5-6 provinces would recieve several buttons to total ghettos which they could just farm out in peace. Whats more likely is that they were all arranged wars. But do tell me whats the difference of borrowing acres and demand acres for CF or tax? You would think that borrowing acres would be much nicer pratice cause you would return them.

Also, one could argue that Absalom favors 2 vs 1 methods as we can see from Sanc + Mercy vs AMA or several other happenings through Utopia that just happend to coindence,, one absalom kingdom waving then another one declaring shortly after.

Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Pillz View Post
    Most people clearly don't agree with you, as it's a highly contentious topic still.

You also didn't solve anything diplomatically, you just ensured that **** played got amplified and lost your and emeritis chances to crown.

But it's ok. Abs reaction when out played is always to powerplay and gb.
    Yes most people would agree this is not an acceptable situation. For example, if Emeriti "borrowed" 30k cows acres from MEGA before a fight with BB, it would not be acceptable. Do you even understand the implications of this kingd of practice on the top?

About the crowning chance of MEGA, we lost because BB built a huge province during their "lost" war vs Emeriti. We could have easily won NW province's crown if we wanted, but didn't care enough.
    About the intentional farmout of Mike/RoO to Barcoloco, I think it says a lot about the kind of players they are and illustrates perfectly they are part of the problem.

I would also gladly trade any crowns just to stop these kind of sh** moves that are now very common in the top after Abs, Flogger and to some lesser extent, Elit all stopped playing. And finally, thanks to the people in Emeriti and BB (Flogger in particular) that stood up to stop dirty play.

Quote Originally Posted by Korp View Post
    One could argue that its highly unlikely that one kd would with only 5-6 provinces would recieve several buttons to total ghettos which they could just farm out in peace. Whats more likely is that they were all arranged wars.
    I would point out that previous similar claims were made during our 1st war (by your kd), that the admin looked into it and made it clear it was a real war. Considering the admins didn't particulary like what we were doing, I wouldn't be surprised if they closely monitored all of our other wars to make sure they were all real wars.

But just to entertain you, we simply ran a province that randommed on kingdoms leaving very little defense home that were in, or very close to, declare range. We actually received 4 buttons during the whole age, that's not a lot. And out of those buttons, we had to NW drop a fair amount to declare.

Considering the people you played with, I understand how you might think that "arranged fake wars" were more likely, but if you stop projecting, you can see very clearly that they were all legit wars.

Quote Originally Posted by Pillz View Post
    No.
    Aren't they reallyyyyy though?

Quote Originally Posted by Elit View Post
    Every time when Anri/Simians get hits or here is chance to get hits he treat people with GB. He have done it to me several times include one age offer real money to other kingdoms for GB us. No one can control what he talk. I can talk only for AMA. We gave notice SWEA after Simians promise they wont war or hit so its will be clean war. How im supposed to know what anri think/plan to do.
    What if i told you i wanted sweden to win....
    #?

#Pandas

#Simians

K L A
    Kaer Loche Alliance

Real life of Anri - Utopia addict
    http://instagram.com/henke82

(o_(o_(o_(o_(o_o)_o)_o)_o)_o)
    theHERETICS - Brute Force - Sonata - Dreams - The Pulsing Trollfags - The Expendables
    Visit my home for banned, neglected, and otherwise disenfranchised players on Discord!

Elit i am your source to confirm that money transactions was being made in this game. Do you honestly think that in all of utopias population no one is willing to make irl cash to **** with people like you, most do it for free you know.
    #?

#Pandas

#Simians

K L A
    Kaer Loche Alliance

Real life of Anri - Utopia addict
    http://instagram.com/henke82

This the best thread I have read in 2 full years. I played back in 2004 when my babysitter's Husband taught me, 0papa. I was 11. King Fang was my first Monarch I played Undead Warrior. I have been trying to get 0papa in my Ghetto. I miss Fang.
    Jolt took over [2010?] and they had ads with Trojans that ATE my hard drive. My Mom got my 'pitter fixed but made me stop playing. I believe I had an AMD 266 mhz and ATI 1600 Graphics
    I started again in 2014 on a real cheap 'pitter. I know how to fix 'em myself now just in case the Hard Drive eating Trojans return.

I understand how hard it is to Crown at any KD or personal level. King Fang did real well with "The Weather Is" I was Rainbow of Hell. Battlefields
    I also played Genesis. I chose Elf Warrior when Elf and Warrior BOTH had a Honor bonus. I was #3-9 for Honor seven weeks. Then 1/2 the server hit me. W00F
    Thats the closest I ever came to any crown.

All Crowns are superior no matter how they were achieved. BECAUSE its so FRACKIN hard to get one.
    The main thing that stops most Ghettos from achieving better is FEAR. PPL afraid to get chained. Afraid to make mistakes. Afraid of ridicule. Also poor activity.
    Frack guys NIKE, just do it. Fear is the mind killer, and for 80% of the server this is a free game.
    You can lose NOTHING but a byte of time.
    Thank You all for this history lesson.

Have Fun and Prosper.
    Last edited by kendy; 14-11-2017 at 01:53.

I like to post
    Quote Originally Posted by Anri View Post
    What if i told you i wanted sweden to win....
    Sure. Cale was looking for Mansoor home address to delivery him pizza :P

Quote Originally Posted by Anri View Post
    Elit i am your source to confirm that money transactions was being made in this game. Do you honestly think that in all of utopias population no one is willing to make irl cash to **** with people like you, most do it for free you know.
    If some one paid you for mess with me its only make me more great!
    What actually bother me is did you take all money for you or share them with your Kd mates.
    Hate me is ok but sell your own kingdom for money is no cool!
    Last edited by Elit; 14-11-2017 at 05:38.
    “the mystery of life isn’t a problem to solve, but a reality to experience.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

“I should've suspected trouble when the coffee failed to arrive.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

Sir Postalot
    Quote Originally Posted by Binar View Post
    I say again: you should stop projecting your Ex-kds tactics and sh1tplay over on my kd. Iam not the kd starting with 23 provs to bait ghettoes
    I'll say, the kingdom you're referring to didn't bait a ghetto. They baited your friend Divinity, who everyone knows and who runs a utopia themed podcast and is one of the stronger kingdoms in the game. Not exactly a ghetto.

Meanwhile, I'm looking at your news in the past few hours you've proposed a war to 3:3 twice and 1:11 once. Both are half your size. A real champion of the ghetto you are.

Maybe you're desperate because you've misplayed your age for a 3rd age in a row. I dunno. I'm not sure I'd be so proud to claim being in charge, because whoever is in charge is really donking away the best kingdom on the server in the first week seemingly every age now.
    Last edited by flogger; 14-11-2017 at 07:45.

Sir Postalot
    I mean 4 days ago you were in first place and running the server. Now your age is over unless 3:3 accepts war.

Who are these ghetto monarchs?

Yes most people would agree this is not an acceptable situation. For example, if Emeriti "borrowed" 30k cows acres from MEGA before a fight with BB, it would not be acceptable. Do you even understand the implications of this kingd of practice on the top?

About the crowning chance of MEGA, we lost because BB built a huge province during their "lost" war vs Emeriti. We could have easily won NW province's crown if we wanted, but didn't care enough.
    About the intentional farmout of Mike/RoO to Barcoloco, I think it says a lot about the kind of players they are and illustrates perfectly they are part of the problem.

I would also gladly trade any crowns just to stop these kind of sh** moves that are now very common in the top after Abs, Flogger and to some lesser extent, Elit all stopped playing. And finally, thanks to the people in Emeriti and BB (Flogger in particular) that stood up to stop dirty play.

I would point out that previous similar claims were made during our 1st war (by your kd), that the admin looked into it and made it clear it was a real war. Considering the admins didn't particulary like what we were doing, I wouldn't be surprised if they closely monitored all of our other wars to make sure they were all real wars.

But just to entertain you, we simply ran a province that randommed on kingdoms leaving very little defense home that were in, or very close to, declare range. We actually received 4 buttons during the whole age, that's not a lot. And out of those buttons, we had to NW drop a fair amount to declare.

Considering the people you played with, I understand how you might think that "arranged fake wars" were more likely, but if you stop projecting, you can see very clearly that they were all legit wars.
    But the thing is you seem very keen on making stuff up to support your arguments so I "argued" in the way you did. There is no "most people" like you liked to claim, thats just absurd and stupid to make such assumptions without actually having any data on it. Also you cherry pick what you reply to and alone would hint towards that you agree with me or have a hard time justifying or denying.

Regular
    But the thing is you seem very keen on making stuff up to support your arguments so I "argued" in the way you did. There is no "most people" like you liked to claim, thats just absurd and stupid to make such assumptions without actually having any data on it. Also you cherry pick what you reply to and alone would hint towards that you agree with me or have a hard time justifying or denying.
    Most people thinks it's wrong to murder an innocent. See what I just did?

But good work on cherry picking one thing in my 5 paragraphs (where I should have said "most people with basic common sense/basic ethics") and ignoring the parts where your claims were destroyed. So again, here is for you:

Quote Originally Posted by bourreau
    For example, if Emeriti "borrowed" 30k cows acres from MEGA before a fight with BB, it would not be acceptable. Do you even understand the implications of this kingd of practice on the top?
    That being said, the only part I didn't answer in my last post was about your claims about mercy and sanc, something that I have absolutely no interest to discuss/defend and at the same time, that I have absolutely no knowledge about. Basicly, I'm not a fan of wasting my time in pointless arguments that doesn't concern me.

Most people thinks it's wrong to murder an innocent. See what I just did?

But good work on cherry picking one thing in my 5 paragraphs (where I should have said "most people with basic common sense/basic ethics") and ignoring the parts where your claims were destroyed. So again, here is for you:

That being said, the only part I didn't answer in my last post was about your claims about mercy and sanc, something that I have absolutely no interest to discuss/defend and at the same time, that I have absolutely no knowledge about. Basicly, I'm not a fan of wasting my time in pointless arguments that doesn't concern me.
    Most people would think abusing game mechanics to legally play 2 accounts would also be against the rules, didnt stop you guys. There were no destroyed claims, I was making a mocking argument against you cause you made a stupid claim that it was 2 vs 1. Its hilarious that you talk about basic ethics consider you're the kingdom that tricked ghettos to giving you button all age. You actively went and baited kingdoms and trashed them and you talk about ethics? I think thats a thing most people can agree on is morally wrong. So, since you didnt answer me if you consider taxing wrong or not ill ask again whats the difference between acres exchange and taxing them? If Emeriti would have taxed you 30k cow acres would that been fine then? Cuase you wouldnt be helping them at all then? Or what, where do you draw the line?

You are wasting your time in pointless arguments right now. Or do you think there is a point to any of this? Arguing on the internet about a game and who did what.

Regular
    Most people would think abusing game mechanics to legally play 2 accounts would also be against the rules, didnt stop you guys.
    Again, you're projecting and making baseless accusations. We used sitting for ~1 week. How is that abusing mechanics?

There were no destroyed claims, I was making a mocking argument against you cause you made a stupid claim that it was 2 vs 1.
    Two kingdoms with EOACF pooling/farming/borrowing cows acres just to beat a 3rd kingdom is a 2v1. You still havent provided any argument how it's not.

Its hilarious that you talk about basic ethics consider you're the kingdom that tricked ghettos to giving you button all age. You actively went and baited kingdoms and trashed them and you talk about ethics? I think thats a thing most people can agree on is morally wrong.
    Again, you're making stuff up. We didn't trash anyone and anyone with basic game knowledge would understand that a kingdom with 5 provinces (4 cows) can do very little damage to a 22-25 provs kingdom, but depending on the skill's level of the 22-25 provs kingdom (and the prep of the cows), the 22-25 provs can difficultly stop the cows. It can't be compared to the damage done by a full top/warring kingdom baiting a less skillful's one and completely destroying them. Also, the kingdoms we warred weren't unhappy about the wars and some even thanked us for the interesting opportunity of fighting a kingdom like MEGA. What we did was highly unusual, but harmless to the kingdoms we warred.

So, since you didnt answer me if you consider taxing wrong or not ill ask again whats the difference between acres exchange and taxing them? If Emeriti would have taxed you 30k cow acres would that been fine then? Cuase you wouldnt be helping them at all then? Or what, where do you draw the line?
    I draw the line when two kingdoms with EOACF with eachother suddenly farm/borrow acres (specially cows acres) to beat a 3rd kingdom. I'm also not sure if you sincerly don't see the difference between that situation and an incoming conflict between two kingdoms without CF solved by a CF for acres deal instead of a war.

You are wasting your time in pointless arguments right now. Or do you think there is a point to any of this? Arguing on the internet about a game and who did what.
    Quote Originally Posted by bourreau
    Basicly, I'm not a fan of wasting my time in pointless arguments that doesn't concern me.
    There, I highlighted a few of the keywords.
    Last edited by Bourreau; 14-11-2017 at 16:35.

Thread Information