Page 1 of 27 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Most and least valuable crowns

Postaholic

Most and least valuable crowns

So, to cause some forum drama: what in your minds (making the bold statement that not all crowns are equal) have been the most and least valuable crowns on the shelf to date?

Many to choose from! Bio b2b2b2b2 warring crown, SWEA trickery crown (highly valuable, or not at all valuable!?), the peaceful Playboys dice crown (standing Octo fav?), Sanc honor whoring for nw crown, Spartas deleted crown, WarCrys everyone is looking at something else crown, Ronins warring friends and intentional farmouts crown...

So many interesting crowns, discuss!

Edit: Anticipating many wall-o-texts, so don't disappoint me please!

Edit 2: Playboys dice crown ofc. Not pansies :)
    Last edited by Tadpole; 10-11-2017 at 17:28.
    RoughKnecS

--> Want art? <--
    --> Or see Tadpole banners? <--

The industrys greats

** Cerberus ** Killah ** Shadowheart **

Playboys dice age crown i think. As in most impressive, SWEA was pretty impressive as how Mansoor and JustinSane managed to navigate the top and take a bunch of noob Swedes to the crown.

Regular
    LoL y'all wake up every day salty and bitter.

Quote Originally Posted by Chrim View Post
    LoL y'all wake up every day salty and bitter.
    This is why we cant have good things here, always some noob that has to come and ruin it.

Veteran
    A crown is a crown. Whether achieved by abusing (new) mechanics, bullying, chitplaying, farming idiots or having the competition gangbanged; all crowns are equally useless and unimpressive.
    -Nox-

Now playing a well prepared bacon rogue. Seasoned the little piggie with peper, thyme and rosemary. Put in the oven with potatoes under it so those get baked in the seasoned fat dripping down. Asparagus with cherrytomatoes, olives and basil on the side. Hmmmmmm.

546706 total books in Palem's superfun uhm hoi challenge.
    Made utopian faeries fly.
    Age 72 war win crown and honour crown.

Quote Originally Posted by Uhm hoi View Post
    A crown is a crown. Whether achieved by abusing (new) mechanics, bullying, chitplaying, farming idiots or having the competition gangbanged; all crowns are equally useless and unimpressive.
    Thats why you brag about your crown in your signature, cause you want to show useless and unimpressive you are? :)

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Korp View Post
    Thats why you brag about your crown in your signature, cause you want to show useless and unimpressive you are? :)
    It fits well with my other utopian achievements; whining about faeries not being the right answer to "which utopian race can fly?" and a challenge that had 1 challenger ever.
    -Nox-

Now playing a well prepared bacon rogue. Seasoned the little piggie with peper, thyme and rosemary. Put in the oven with potatoes under it so those get baked in the seasoned fat dripping down. Asparagus with cherrytomatoes, olives and basil on the side. Hmmmmmm.

546706 total books in Palem's superfun uhm hoi challenge.
    Made utopian faeries fly.
    Age 72 war win crown and honour crown.

Needs to get out more
    It's not the crowns fault; this is why I see crowns as equal.

Kingdoms, alliances, individual contributors are more the measure of accomplishment from a subjective perspective. The respect I have for AMA is highest among top kingdoms. To be an adult in a top kingdom in a position of strength and take a beating from AMA must've been a confusing experience.

The SWEA crown followed by Jerks are the crowns that prove the goal is not the kingdom.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

I'd have to say that the Playboy dice crown is the most valuable, at least since age 30. They won it at a time the top was competitive, as part of a b2b, while breaking a record that afaik still stands by playing mechanics to perfection.

Least valuable crowns ever would be a three way tie between Age 42 RoCry, the Jerks crown, and Age 72 BB crown. I can get behind the idea HoH earned their crowns by being Absalom's *****, or that Ronins did, but those 3 crowns were wholly undeserved.

There are no BIO war win crowns. The Pansies b2b2b land/nw crowns were qualitatively just about one of the most impressive things to happen in the history of the world. Long live the notorious S.I.D and the platinum bloodline of kingdoms!

The List
    Last edited by octobrev; 10-11-2017 at 16:38.
    theHERETICS - Brute Force - Sonata - Dreams - The Pulsing Trollfags - The Expendables
    Visit my home for banned, neglected, and otherwise disenfranchised players on Discord!

Quote Originally Posted by octobrev View Post
    There are no BIO war win crowns. The Pansies b2b2b land/nw crowns were qualitatively just about one of the most impressive things to happen in the history of the world. Long live the notorious S.I.D and the platinum bloodline of kingdoms!

The List
    he meant b2b2b2b2b warring - Crown noob.

Is that liek an accomplishment or something? I once sat in normal stance for a really long time if that counts!
    theHERETICS - Brute Force - Sonata - Dreams - The Pulsing Trollfags - The Expendables
    Visit my home for banned, neglected, and otherwise disenfranchised players on Discord!

Quote Originally Posted by octobrev View Post
    Is that liek an accomplishment or something? I once sat in normal stance for a really long time if that counts!
    I was merely correcting your inability to comprehend.

Most Valuable Crown:

Brute Force (8:8) Age 18 Triple Crown
    Nexus - Depravity - Evil Dragons - Pantheon - Elvut - Mercy of Absalom - Pulse - Insolence - Giraffes - L E G A C Y

lol, nothing on WoL could be qualified as "most valuable" crown back then :P

Thread Information