Page 22 of 27 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 ... LastLast

Thread: Most and least valuable crowns

Regular
    It looks like I was wrong and the loophole was well-known under certain circles and even used. I'm glad that it's now fixed.

Quote Originally Posted by Band of Horses View Post
    The amount of speculation around MEGA leads me to believe it was a very shady place and since I'm not looking to convict them in court that is all I need to set my opinion.
    If you look carefully at who "speculate" about MEGA, they all played in the same kingdom (RoO) that age and are famous forum trolls. On the other hand, the admins looked into this and 100% cleared our names. Yet, the forum trolls still continue to spread lies. If you want to believe forum trolls instead of the game's admins, that's your choice :)

Quote Originally Posted by Bourreau View Post
    It looks like I was wrong and the loophole was well-known under certain circles and even used. I'm glad that it's now fixed.

If you look carefully at who "speculate" about MEGA, they [....] are famous* forum trolls
    Careful! their heads are big enough without telling them they are famous.

* Emphases added
    #magi

Needs to get out more
    Quote Originally Posted by octobrev View Post
    The loophole was definitely known long before and used openly in CR.
    Tend to agree since you're generally the first to recognize loopholes and point them out. The 24 HR spawn was another you saw immediately.

It's that some players like to be recognized as the one who discovers loopholes, but I noted you saw things before the final changes were implemented. Bravo
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Already apologized for that, recognized it was wrong to raze into eowcf and tried to make amends for it. Altough, it wasn't to protect my buddies, it was to force a CF since I thought you were coming for my ghetto after my diplomatic messages were being ignored. Now I know you didn't believe it back then and there is very little chance you will believe me now, but that is still the truth.

Nice list, but mostly wrong:
    Button requiring at least two provinces was before MEGA
    The changes implemented about sitting, as already posted by Bishop and quoted by me earlier in this discussion, would have had no effect on MEGA.
    About exploration, they went from kingdom's based explore pool to province's based explore pool for very different reasons. The remeaning changes to exploration are irrelevant.
    For the WW bonus, I guess the admins thought it needed an adjustment.

Elsewhere and virtually nobody = RoO. For the rest, I imagine they trust the admins that clearly said: "MEGA is not cheating".
    We both know the logs show otherwise. And as said, you called a few ticks of no replies during my sleeping hours as ignoring when we had barely started eowcf. You're so full of sh1t lol, even now you deny it well knowing you're wrong :)

Quote Originally Posted by Korp View Post
    Hahah, that Bourreau. lolol. And all his talk about moral and ethic.
    Funny eh? Lol.

Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by protector View Post
    We both know the logs show otherwise. And as said, you called a few ticks of no replies during my sleeping hours as ignoring when we had barely started eowcf. You're so full of sh1t lol, even now you deny it well knowing you're wrong :)
    No we don't. Maybe go reread the leaked log and you will have gained a new perspective on things, but here is a pretty accurate summary of the discussions that took places over 24h (iirc) : Emeriti's discussed the possibility of hitting into your eowcf and rejected it. Then, they were particulary concerned that BB would farm my ghetto (and our "cows") and use that land to own them (Emeriti), so they told me I really needed to secure a CF. After the messages were "ignored", people agreed it was probably because BB was coming for my ghetto. Then my ghetto razed like 200 acres of BB and some of them thought it was funny.

That's really all there is and there was no discussion about : "Please Bourreau, go raze into the eowcf of BB to protect us".

Regular
    Also on topic, I think one of the most impressive crown was when Flogger (dont remember if it was BB or Pulse or what else) fought and won against the 3 abs kingdoms, in his way to the crown.

Also on topic, I think one of the most impressive crown was when Flogger (dont remember if it was BB or Pulse or what else) fought and won against the 3 abs kingdoms, in his way to the crown.
    The PULSING Trollfags (Pulse + Trollfags + Flogger) in age 55. Sanctuary, Mercy, Rage, then Mercy again were the wars. Idk why they started calling it Beastblood but they haven't been the same since.

theHERETICS - Brute Force - Sonata - Dreams - The Pulsing Trollfags - The Expendables
    Visit my home for banned, neglected, and otherwise disenfranchised players on Discord!

If you look carefully at who "speculate" about MEGA, they all played in the same kingdom (RoO) that age and are famous forum trolls. On the other hand, the admins looked into this and 100% cleared our names. Yet, the forum trolls still continue to spread lies. If you want to believe forum trolls instead of the game's admins, that's your choice :)
    You went from arguing to attacking the person you argue with. That's real class act :) Great attacks as well "They are forum trolls!!!" You seem to have no issues spreading your own lies but when someone lies about you suddenly get your panties in a twist. Admins came to the conclusions that there was no cheating but you don't have to be cheating to do shady things. Also RoO never cheated doesn't matter how much you imply or throw smug remarks. Sad to see that it took such turn and you ran out of arguments.

Strategy Moderator
    I'll post the straight facts about MEGA.

1) MEGA was founded on the concept of using a reduced number of provinces to have a high median and therefore reduced explore costs.
    2) Wars were not planned/expected pre-age, but we did realize how awesome it would be to get a war win early when there was a guaranteed 5k ww bonus (and honor) to split between 5 provs.
    3) MEGA started with 5 real 'known' good players, but decided we only had enough pool for 4 to use it. The 5 would have to random. Our 5th decided it wasn't so fun to random while the rest of us got pool so set sitting. He was on sitting for about a week total. The changes to sitting would not have had any effect on MEGA's use of sitting.
    4) MEGA had a new known real player take over the 5th province early age. The new player didn't bait any wars and didn't use sitting.
    5) The MEGA 5th province got hit a lot. Kingdoms saw 4 out of range provinces and one under-defended in range prov and smacked him silly. We got buttons. Some hits were from kingdoms we hit first who went nuts on retals, some from kingdoms we never touched who just decided to bash our guy thinking he was easy food.
    6) In wars, MEGA max gained and did minimal damage to any opponents. No opponents appeared bitter or acted like their ages were ruined, or even lost any players during or immediately after our wars. Many complimented our tactics and the unique experience. None felt like we unfairly obtained any buttons as every kingdom we warred had heavily out hit us prior to war.

Unbalanced game mechanics were definitely utilized by MEGA; specifically the median based explore cost formula and the war win bonuses were used to our advantage. No cheating took place of any kind. There was no cross-logging and only one prov was sat for a total time of about a week.

The game mechanics that were taken advantage of were exploitable for many ages prior. I had initially told Bourreau that the province rules heavily favored such a 5 person kingdom several ages before when it was first posted that you could contact support to create a 5 person kingdom. Neither of us had time to play at that time and the age of MEGA Bourreau contacted me to ask me to give it a go. Part of the point was showing areas that could use rebalancing.

The kingdom rules included that we don't interfere in top kingdom play for #1 kingdom and we defended ourselves equally from everyone. Our biggest mistake was that one of our members hoped for a 'fair' war vs RoO and so we didn't EOA NAP RoO earlier. This lead to lots of problems.

Anyone acting like they think farming a huge amount of cow land from an EOA NAP kingdom is perfectly fine is kidding themselves. I'm quite sure that 100% of the people claiming this is fine (just steel?) would be in outrage condemning such an act if the cow acres were organized farmed to a top kingdom the poster didn't like prior to their fight against one the poster did like.
    Last edited by AquaSeaFoam; 15-11-2017 at 04:57.

Quote Originally Posted by AquaSeaFoam View Post
    I'm quite sure that 100% of the people claiming this is fine (just steel?) would be in outrage condemning such an act if the cow acres were organized farmed to a top kingdom the poster didn't like prior to their fight against one the poster did like.
    This is the richest, most ironic statement you've made in a long time. It summarizes your behaviour in basically every thread. And your position on the land transfer we're discussing.

First of all, an EOA NAP is simply an agreement between the two kingdoms. It's terms, enforcement, etc are not your concern. You do not get to be the arbiter of what occurs between other kingdoms, and whether or not its legitimate for them to do X or Y as long as they're not bothing making hostile in-game actions against you (which would constitute a double hostile. But we all know that Abs thinks hostiles end after 6 hours anyways so whatever moving on).

There is no difference between 'Hey lend us 10k acres to fight X' and 'Hey, ya, we're going to take 10k from you for an EOA CF' right before a fight, or paying gold for acres, which is an even better analogy.

I like to post
    Quote Originally Posted by AquaSeaFoam View Post
    The kingdom rules included that we don't interfere in top kingdom play for #1 kingdom and we defended ourselves equally from everyone. Our biggest mistake was that one of our members hoped for a 'fair' war vs RoO and so we didn't EOA NAP RoO earlier. This lead to lots of problems.
    Its why i say you need to try game for real in shell kingdom. Not with your friends from ABS having his opinion for fair or not. When you play in ghetto all what you want from big kingdoms is CF and to left you alone. You don't have say about what is fair or not in top and you don't interfere in any way not only for top 1 but for top 5 or 10. Its not your job.
    Being in small kingdom mean you just play game with no expectations and see how its will go.

p.s.
    don't be monarch, don't share your location with your friends, don't make any kind diplomatist for your kd. Its only way for you to see game from different angle.
    Last edited by Elit; 15-11-2017 at 06:51.
    “the mystery of life isn’t a problem to solve, but a reality to experience.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

“I should've suspected trouble when the coffee failed to arrive.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

Quote Originally Posted by Elit View Post
    Its why i say you need to try game for real in shell kingdom. Not with your friends from ABS having his opinion for fair or not. When you play in ghetto all what you want from big kingdoms is CF and to left you alone. You don't have say about what is fair or not in top and you don't interfere in any way not only for top 1 but for top 5 or 10. Its not your job.
    Being in small kingdom mean you just play game with no expectations and see how its will go.

p.s.
    don't be monarch, don't share your location with your friends, don't make any kind diplomatist for your kd. Its only way for you to see game from different angle.
    We call this "Pulling a Strat0castle".

Quote Originally Posted by makeo View Post
    We call this "Pulling a Strat0castle".
    Edit: " Going full Strat0" is where you also don't bother to take a SoT or SoM and eyeball every attack.

No we don't. Maybe go reread the leaked log and you will have gained a new perspective on things, but here is a pretty accurate summary of the discussions that took places over 24h (iirc) : Emeriti's discussed the possibility of hitting into your eowcf and rejected it. Then, they were particulary concerned that BB would farm my ghetto (and our "cows") and use that land to own them (Emeriti), so they told me I really needed to secure a CF. After the messages were "ignored", people agreed it was probably because BB was coming for my ghetto. Then my ghetto razed like 200 acres of BB and some of them thought it was funny.

That's really all there is and there was no discussion about : "Please Bourreau, go raze into the eowcf of BB to protect us".
    Why do you want ME to go reread the logs? You're the one living in denial, not me.
    You sent an ingame message at 2am my time, I woke up at 7 or 8am. You call that ignoring? And you hit like 4 hours after that message you sent.

If I would have had ex-BB players hit into wars, I'd get GBed for it as well.
    Last edited by protector; 15-11-2017 at 08:16.

Thread Information