Page 10 of 27 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Thread: Most and least valuable crowns

Quote Originally Posted by AquaSeaFoam View Post
    This revenge deal break by Elit isn't that much different than revenge on Sonata for their db and gb. The revenge on Sonata/Dreams was also timely since the Sonata players hacked Rage accounts while in Dreams to spur the action on Dreams. Elit used his deal break on Webmaster to get Dreams #1, while Absalom helping gb Elit actually hurt the Abs kingdom chart positions while they bounced held armies while other competitors outgained.
    Are you trying to tell us Elit outplayed the entirety of Absalom? All 10+ of your legendary leaders and so forth? :)
    Age 65 - FreeakStyle - FeyrPlay Alliance Win - Dwarves Stole My Bike
    Age 66 - FreeakStyle - #1 Honor & Warring Kingdom - Making FS Great Again
    Age 67 - BeastBlood - #1 Honor Human(Prince) - Steve from Walmart
    Age 68 - BeastBlood ft OldSchool - #1 Honor Kingdom & Avian - We Are All Feyr
    Age 69 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Kingdom in The History of Utopia - Clever Use of Words
    Age 70 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Land(25325 acres) & NW Faery - Spartan of Redeeming Qualities

Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by the great kN herself View Post
    Most Valuable Crown:

Brute Force (8:8) Age 18 Triple Crown
    Agreed, but i am biased because i was in bf

https://forums.utopiatemple.com/showthread.php?t=30142

http://www.utopiatemple.com/news.php?id=879

https://forums.utopiatemple.com/showthread.php?t=32646

And just for anyone who hasn't read/remembered it and to give Pam a faettacker boner, the Pansies best crown ever run at the peak of the game
    Last edited by makeo; 11-11-2017 at 22:59.

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    I believe the faery age was their near triple crown age, which was their b2b2b age (which I already listed). Could be wrong though.

Yes. It was.
    #1 nw, #1 land and #3 honor.

My list of fave crowns is very similar to yours.
    I like the Pulsing Trollfag crown as well as your list.

I actually just spat coffee when I saw that they beat up FREE as well. =P
    Last edited by makeo; 11-11-2017 at 23:00.

Sir Postalot
    Quote Originally Posted by makeo View Post
    Yes. It was.
    #1 nw, #1 land and #3 honor.

My list of fave crowns is very similar to yours.
    I like the Pulsing Trollfag crown as well as your list.

I actually just spat coffee when I saw that they beat up FREE as well. =P
    flogger + superkingdom roster = auto-win.

Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Korp View Post
    But sure, if you want to keep believe that being in Absalom at its peak had no impact at all on sucess for the kingdom go ahead.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bourreau View Post
    Of course being allied to a few other top kingdoms always was a big advantage
    Do you even read?

Also, how can you claim that there is no correlation between power and success?
    I claimed that your explanation of the relation between the two isn't an argument of what you're trying to prove : Rage wasn't good without Absalom and they would have won less crowns.

I never claimed Rage was a bad kd, they were quite skilled. What I claimed was that the claim that Rage would win more crowns if they would be solo.
    Rage would have less crowns if they were solo just look how Rage turned slowly to **** as Absaloms power dwindled. You must be drunk if you think that Absalom had nothing to do with your success story. But I guess its easy to claim things when you never have to own up to them. :) PS remember how Rage lost to SWEA? lul.
    Looks like you implied Rage was s**t without Absalom at its full power.

But just for the discussion, can you tell me of two disadvantages to be in Absalom for Rage that could have hurted their crowning attempts?

Enthusiast
    Not being able to farm the less skilled kds.

Do you even read?

I claimed that your explanation of the relation between the two isn't an argument of what you're trying to prove : Rage wasn't good without Absalom and they would have won less crowns.

But just for the discussion, can you tell me of two disadvantages to be in Absalom for Rage that could have hurted their crowning attempts?
    What Rens said.
    But also having to take turns crowning between them.

Do you even read?

Its quite ironic that you ask me if I dont read when most of your text can be answered in the last posted quote.

No I didnt try to prove that Rage wasnt good without Absalom, what I did was claim that they would have less Crowns if they would be solo just as I wrote it.

No I didnt imply that Rage was **** without Absalom, what I implied that both Rage and Absalom got gradually worse. Which is the truth cause both disbanded.
    Last edited by Korp; 12-11-2017 at 00:51.

Sir Postalot
    What made absalom so powerful was 1) dorje's sim 2) their competition being worse. Last age is pretty symbolic of what happens when you let the non-abs inmates run the asylum. As is all the jerks/swea/simians/ama/pewpew beef mentioned previously in this thread or other threads.

Sir Postalot
    Its quite ironic that you ask me if I dont read when most of your text can be answered in the last posted quote.

No I didnt try to prove that Rage wasnt good without Absalom, what I did was claim that they would have less Crowns if they would be solo just as I wrote it.

No I didnt imply that Rage was **** without Absalom, what I implied that both Rage and Absalom got gradually worse. Which is the truth cause both disbanded.

Maybe if you learn to stick to the discussion and not
    Rage and absalom disbanded because they recruited proteus. He was anti-absalom's most powerful weapon.

Smart guy, though.
    Last edited by flogger; 12-11-2017 at 00:55.

Strategy Moderator
    Korp, Rage had the best war record of any Abs kingdom by far and I'm pretty sure the best war record of any kingdom on the server over the ages Rage existed. Do you really think that having a bunch of unbreakable eoa NAPs is helpful in that situation? Elit can probably tell you himself that having EOA NAPS with kingdoms you could own in war will cost you crowns.

Quote Originally Posted by Korp
    Yes, this is true, but the competition also got gradually worse. The age I retired, Rage finished #1 NW and #2 land. HoH (an Abs NAP kingdom) got #1 land. Dorje and I both retired after that age and it was really Abs last age.

Quote Originally Posted by MyNameIsMatija View Post
    Are you trying to tell us Elit outplayed the entirety of Absalom? All 10+ of your legendary leaders and so forth? :)
    First, Abs cf'd Elit without too extensive damage on him (mostly a lot of both sides being stalled and some damage to his province.) In the end we accepted his argument that Dreams was no longer Sonata after Versace was deleted for hacking rage and realest quit. After this cf, there was no "Absalom vs Dreams". The top kingdoms later were Webmaster with Sg, ZZ, and Dreams. ZZ was one of the kingdoms that had initially agreed to help Cheese gb "Sonata" but then backed out and used the time to get out front. After Elit dealbroke Webmaster, it was between Dreams and ZZ. After ZZ backed out on the coalition against "Sonata", no one shed a tear when Dreams beat them.
    Last edited by AquaSeaFoam; 12-11-2017 at 02:26.

Quote Originally Posted by AquaSeaFoam View Post
    Korp, Rage had the best war record of any Abs kingdom by far and I'm pretty sure the best war record of any kingdom on the server over the ages Rage existed. Do you really think that having a bunch of unbreakable eoa NAPs is helpful in that situation? Elit can probably tell you himself that having EOA NAPS with kingdoms you could own in war will cost you crowns.

Yes, this is true, but the competition also got gradually worse. The age I retired, Rage finished #1 NW and #2 land. HoH (an Abs NAP kingdom) got #1 land. Dorje and I both retired after that age and it was really Abs last age.
    Hey ASF, y u ignoring me? you watching the fights?
    Snakes
    PewPEW
    Divinity
    Emeriti

Non of my nubs speak for my KD

Strategy Moderator
    Hmm, just got home and had the forums open and got distracted! Will be watching now.

Thread Information