Page 11 of 27 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: Most and least valuable crowns

Sir Postalot
    That being said the only time in between me playing in Abs and Emeriti forming that rage won was as a result of like Grace waving us OOP to give you a cakewalk, so sometimes those naps help too.

I recall our OOP orc setup that age to be a real threat to whatever dwarf thing you guys ran, and that particular age literally we were the only non-abs kd even trying for land.

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by chadbrochill17 View Post
    Agreed, but i am biased because i was in bf
    Yeah Brute Force! (=

Who are you old friend!?
    Please e-mail Utopia Support for any in-game related issues at UtopiaSupport@Utopia-Game.com

Account Deleted or Inactive? Click here!

Utopia Facebook Page <== Like us on Facebook and join the conversation!
    Follow us on Twitter @UtopiaClassic

Come join the MUGA Community on Discord: https://discord.gg/NZ4KywF

I like to post
    Quote Originally Posted by Binar View Post
    Hey ASF, y u ignoring me? you watching the fights?
    Talk to me Bin Bin, I see you and i will listen to you!

Quote Originally Posted by AquaSeaFoam View Post
    Hmm, just got home and had the forums open and got distracted! Will be watching now.
    Im drink my morning coffee and gone bring you soon distracting arguments so keep check forum :)
    “the mystery of life isn’t a problem to solve, but a reality to experience.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

“I should've suspected trouble when the coffee failed to arrive.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

Quote Originally Posted by Elit View Post
    Talk to me Bin Bin, I see you and i will listen to you!
    ASF usually watches UFC when I do, and I like to discuss the fights but today he wasnt there! :) You a fight fan elit?

and I guess Iam not keeping to topic, but ive heard these stories sososososos many times before
    Snakes
    PewPEW
    Divinity
    Emeriti

Non of my nubs speak for my KD

I like to post
    Quote Originally Posted by flogger View Post
    What made absalom so powerful was 1) dorje's sim 2) their competition being worse. Last age is pretty symbolic of what happens when you let the non-abs inmates run the asylum. As is all the jerks/swea/simians/ama/pewpew beef mentioned previously in this thread or other threads.
    Generally spiking you are right. Most from time Anti ABS coalitions was much more lame from ABS, but i cant understand why you mix this with Kds you mention and where is BB in this list?

Lets not forget when game was big its was much more dirty and every one have done everything and no one bothered about ethic and moral. All what mattered is chart EOA. Second more you go down from top more dirty become game. Every one get hits in his hostiles, TOP honor Kds raze other in his war for win age. Its common practice from decades. Warycray/Jerks/Swea/simians and many other are all Kds with no ability to compete in top for win age proper. ITs why when they have his one time chace they are ready to do anting for win. Ronin last age is no different from any other kingdom in past. Still this is not "alliance problem". When AMA and BB become only ally together we didunt had any from this kind problems because both from us was strong enough to compete proper. ITs why is very bad to get weak ally, they make all time problems. Still on alliance level Jerks never made any BS during our 1 age together. They listened to us. SWEA is not guilty at all. ITs was Pure our intra kd group mistake for not able to handle our problems. Let remind you how during all crisis you left and become inactive. Its was your duty to deal with all this but most active BB member was Baka coming to alliance channel drink every day and call me names.

Quote Originally Posted by flogger View Post
    Rage and absalom disbanded because they recruited proteus. He was anti-absalom's most powerful weapon.
    Smart guy, though.
    Making fun on Proteus was my favorite for long and its was really big loss for me to take him in AMA because i dont troll my/ex KD mates. Still here is something important i learned about him during our time together. Proteus really respect ASF. He never told any bad or disrespectful word about him. Its real loyalty and i value most from all this. So he deserve respect for it, but when i learned he joined Pew Pew its broke my heart!
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

― Frank Herbert, Dune

I like to post
    Quote Originally Posted by Binar View Post
    ASF usually watches UFC when I do, and I like to discuss the fights but today he wasnt there! :) You a fight fan elit?

and I guess Iam not keeping to topic, but ive heard these stories sososososos many times before
    Gona bring some new special for you :)
    I don't watch UFC and its crazy i wake up. ATM is 5am for me!
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

― Frank Herbert, Dune

I like to post
    Quote Originally Posted by MyNameIsMatija View Post
    Are you trying to tell us Elit outplayed the entirety of Absalom? All 10+ of your legendary leaders and so forth? :)
    I can confirm ASF think high for my abilities !

First, Abs cf'd Elit without too extensive damage on him (mostly a lot of both sides being stalled and some damage to his province.) In the end we accepted his argument that Dreams was no longer Sonata after Versace was deleted for hacking rage and realest quit. After this cf, there was no "Absalom vs Dreams". The top kingdoms later were Webmaster with Sg, ZZ, and Dreams. ZZ was one of the kingdoms that had initially agreed to help Cheese gb "Sonata" but then backed out and used the time to get out front. After Elit dealbroke Webmaster, it was between Dreams and ZZ. After ZZ backed out on the coalition against "Sonata", no one shed a tear when Dreams beat them.
    I have hard time to understand your definition about "extensive damage". I got like 100-200 hits (bonces and after it break) for 1h. During all this process Proteus send me pm asking polite how i feel and do i think exploring few acres more from him make me any better. He really try to understand me but cant tell same for you:P

You never bother to understand my situation and why for example i was against Realest when i joined KD. Its a bit ironical but reason is again age 46, same excuse you used to prepare all GB. During age 46 if you remember i had 1 age ghetto with friends (you named us: Retired allyas). I was away from game for 5-6 full ages and didn't know whats going so when all AWAR/GB start i spend time talk to almost every KD in TOP 50 and ask about his opinion for all situation. Result was shocking. Almost everyone told me: We hate ABS and We Hate Sonata so much. Can you explain how its possible for kingdom being only for 2 ages around to be equal hated with ABS. Sure Realest have some amazing skills to gain people hate. I don't know any details about how they play but its alone made me against idea Realest to have any lead role in Kd we decide to play together. Its why i made all big fuss when i joined. Later i got GBed from ABS about what i didn't like in Realest. Can you see all irony here?

About Versace hack, its was very bad from her but how im supposed to know and prevent it, You didn't know your Kd mates shared his login info with her before all this hapen. Its not fair to blame any one from Dreams about it and mention together. Lets not forget your GB was planed and prepared long before it. You served us notice 1h before (Fury? forgot name) declare us war. Its really dirty move and rumors about incoming GB was all around. Its not hard to understand why Versace did what she did. So its not only her fault too. ABS have his fair share in all this.

You talk how some other kingdoms back off from GB. Well i did really good job talking to any one for prevent GB and make its only ABS. Still for ZZ im not sure its was result from my effort. I talked to ZZ king but we didn't know each other good. From other side Realest was supposed to be close with him? I really cant tell main reason for ZZ to stay away but they are one from Kds alarm me for incoming GB and wish me GL.

Webmaster was poor innocent kid destined to meet strong political manipulator like you. SG had zero reasons to join GB. I talked Webmaster and he told me direct: If ABS GB you they will gain much acres and if i dont join i will be in disadvantage. He have see situation this way, but he forgot its same for every other kingdom and when ABS/SG gained so much acres in lame way its put naturally every one involved in GB in wanted list. Its why later on age we was in position for deal break them with no interfere from any one. Our wave on SG was well made decision include opinion outside KD. Solo kingdom cant decide on his own and deal break KD in alliance when here is 20 more competitive Kds. Its not going to work. I never had any bad feeling about WB. He was way to young for lead KD and make proper decisions in complicate times.

I want to honor mention Fratzia. They did really great age. If remember correct they won against rage? Age 50 was really great true competitive age. I have so many fun memory from it.
    Last edited by Elit; 12-11-2017 at 03:57.
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

― Frank Herbert, Dune

Strategy Moderator
    Yes, it was actually Fratzia I meant, not ZZ.

Im going to say something i think might not be popular but whatever.. From what i remember pansies several times just cfed everyone and diced to victory? At least their last age winning they did that.. Sid was probably great in war and all that but it seems he was very skilled with getting people to like him and getting cfs. I mean i dont really care how you win as long as you win, but people claiming they did something so magical and beyond what others did.. idk..

I obviously think every crown bruteforce got was the best ever gained in the old days.. I also agree with what someone said earlier about that the irc-notice brute did to pbs, that was a good moment in the utopian history.

it's my very good honour to meet you and you may call me V.

I like to post
    Quote Originally Posted by vir View Post
    I also agree with what someone said earlier about that the irc-notice brute did to pbs, that was a good moment in the utopian history.
    Its was me keep track on cool events. Way BF gave notice PBs was way to cool and inspiring.
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

― Frank Herbert, Dune

Strategy Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Elit View Post
    About hack, sorry but here never was hack. What i learn YEARS later is Vers (realest wife) under all stress for GB on us decide to try user/pass on ex kd mates from KD they was before. Its worked and its how she loged "legit" in Rage accounts. I have no idea if she loged 1 or more accounts but its true she did it. Dont know if she deleted them or she messed something but results is Rage loss 3 provinces. During this time we was in war with another ABS kingdom and Rage served notice right before war start. When they loss 3 provs i contacted ASF and offered him CF. I had no idea why they loss accounts. Look like ASF had idea but he told me noting about it. Some time after it Rage got all his accounts back and we loss 1 -Vers. I don't know from where ABS got info its was Vers but they used it for "legit reason" to start what they planed from age begin. .
    I told you at the time what happened and presented you with the evidence which included Bishop restoring our provinces and deleting Versace specifically for hacking us. You just denied it over and over and refused to admit it happened or take any responsibility.

I like to post
    I told you at the time what happened and presented you with the evidence which included Bishop restoring our provinces and deleting Versace specifically for hacking us. You just denied it over and over and refused to admit it happened or take any responsibility.
    You provide me logs but here is noting clear, its was all your speculations about reason why vers prov got deleted and your back. When i asked Bishop direct about this he told me he cant give me any info if Vers don't give him permission and she simple gone and never return. When i asked Realest he never admit doing it during this time. So you cant expect me to believe you when your hate was way to strong and its easy to make you blind.

Still hack part is not really important in big game. This was used from you for "legit reason" to start what you already start giving us notice 1h before our war with another ABS KD. No point deny fact GB was planed and proceed long before any hack. Its why all your arguments about this is not valid for me. Its just excuse to make you look better for doing GB. Not having hack from Vers side wont have change anything.
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

― Frank Herbert, Dune

Strategy Moderator
    I've told you honestly all along that yes, I was approached pre-age about helping gb Sonata when they announced they were back. Since you were brought in to do external relations, it made things less clear and I backed out of the GB. Instead we gave you a "lame" notice before your war and planned to just 1v1 war you after your post war protection. When Versace was discovered to have hacked us, I re-agreed to the GB.

I like to post
    I've told you honestly all along that yes, I was approached pre-age about helping gb Sonata when they announced they were back. Since you were brought in to do external relations, it made things less clear and I backed out of the GB. Instead we gave you a "lame" notice before your war and planned to just 1v1 war you after your post war protection. When Versace was discovered to have hacked us, I re-agreed to the GB.
    I dont really want to defend Vers, after all this story she never came back and give me explain. Realest left KD for "protect" his players but its put all pressure on me and Dirty had long time planed event so his activity was much less from normal. Deal with all this GB was insane. I can understand both sides/hate but what i cant understand is why Realest never return to have his payback to ABS for GB his people. Its was really shame from him.

From other side what you did this age during GB was really shame too. Your proposes to kick 7 Sonata players is way to much. Its heavy against any moral ethic and game rules. Bishop shold have acted and punished Rage/ABS. Player base decrease because people go extreme like this and dont think other side is people too. So what you did age 50 was really bad from human point view.

Im sure you didn't pay attention but after this age i never played again with same people.Here is your sincere answer about what i think for some people and events age 50.
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

― Frank Herbert, Dune

Postaholic
    This is how broken the game is, you get restored after Cheating (Sharing your info - can only be 1 reason) - She gets deleted for using that info (something you heavy did in the past) Rage was like the rest a heavy cheating xlog kingdom (yes past players has said so) but its nothing new, tho its funny how you asf always had an way to get back in, miss using your power as a huge Celeb in the game, i gusse game is like rl, if you are a celerb you can get away with things others cant,

Also just alone the fact you tried to force people out of there own kingdom you should ahve been perm banned from the game, also a reason why it makes no sense you are a mod today, you should never had been forgiven or let alone be allowed to login again, infact i say bart crimes is like 0.00001% to you, you been the for figure for Cheating - Trading - Farming - Xlog - Multies - Gold Farms - power play - admin abuse - power abuse for mor ethen a decaded, and you still have alogin, haha the ironi

And yes Rage was a fine kingdom, but having the full protection of abs and having them block when needed made your wins and playing ground so easy, its so sad to read your, but we had less targets cry cry, it was never a goal for abs to war and defently not on even ground, all planning and setup in abs was blocking, stalling, diplo kings and making sure to trow in the cannon fodder so the weaker abs could server the 3 greats + doa who was kinda middle kingdom, infact the only abs kingdom who deserve any respect now days.

was so easy for rage, eq, and destiny to send in there lab dogs before they picked the rewards, should the abs kingdom loose np then the big would just harveset the gains, should abs kingdom win, then you just sat and wait for the next as the cowards you all was.
    Last edited by Mike^; 12-11-2017 at 07:21.

Thread Information