Page 13 of 27 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Thread: Most and least valuable crowns

Been done.

Flogger found out that Bart razes 2-prov KDs and went on some sort of publicity crusade.

AquaSeaFoam found out that Bart won't let him province crown for free and went onto some sort of GBing rampage.

The great leaders.
    Age 65 - FreeakStyle - FeyrPlay Alliance Win - Dwarves Stole My Bike
    Age 66 - FreeakStyle - #1 Honor & Warring Kingdom - Making FS Great Again
    Age 67 - BeastBlood - #1 Honor Human(Prince) - Steve from Walmart
    Age 68 - BeastBlood ft OldSchool - #1 Honor Kingdom & Avian - We Are All Feyr
    Age 69 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Kingdom in The History of Utopia - Clever Use of Words
    Age 70 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Land(25325 acres) & NW Faery - Spartan of Redeeming Qualities

I like to post
    Quote Originally Posted by MyNameIsMatija View Post
    Been done.

Flogger found out that Bart razes 2-prov KDs and went on some sort of publicity crusade.

AquaSeaFoam found out that Bart won't let him province crown for free and went onto some sort of GBing rampage.
    The great leaders.
    So flogger didn't look for personal gains he just pointed out Bart is doing something unethical again?

ASF fail behind in Syntico crown list so its only natural for him to attempt gain 1 more crown, still he is not allowed to reveal his indent to Emeriti or any other KD. If he get special treatment because he is ASF he wont feel real game for other people not being famous.

Im sure if my loc was know Bart will have acted lame too. Sorry but my opinion for him is not very high. He cant compete 1vs1 on event fight. All he know is to give up and spend rest from age bully small kingdoms/provs or arrange framing and chart shaping.

I left my monarch to take care for all CFs we got and didn't use any connection for get us CF. We fight for it. Its how every one in small kingdom face his fate.
    EOA we got DB from 2-3 charted kingdoms but none got "lucky" to hit us. I had prepared my army 1.35 mill off, and open few windows for retal instant till last 2 sec before server is down.
    “the mystery of life isn’t a problem to solve, but a reality to experience.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

“I should've suspected trouble when the coffee failed to arrive.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

I'm not so sure he'd be so worried if it wasn't him and his friend getting razed though (flogger).

As for Bart, he's banned, I do not wish to discuss Bart when he can't speak for himself at all.
    Age 69 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Kingdom in The History of Utopia - Clever Use of Words
    Age 70 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Land(25325 acres) & NW Faery - Spartan of Redeeming Qualities

As for Bart, he's banned, I do not wish to discuss Bart when he can't speak for himself at all.
    Like thats stopped you before..

He's only been recently banned permanently.

Maybe they can allow him to post in forum but not play? :)

I honestly long for some Barticus presence in the forums.
    Last edited by MyNameIsMatija; 12-11-2017 at 16:05.

I like to post
    I'm not so sure he'd be so worried if it wasn't him and his friend getting razed though (flogger).
    What did Flogger to get himself razed?
    I guess he can give true competition to octo. He is good to get himself razed too :)
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

― Frank Herbert, Dune

Bart did it for bragging rights, "Look I can raze kill the great flogger"

Geez I don't even remember anymore. Some CF drama, no clue really even though I was the one "leading the charge", under Bart's directive. Was a pretty funny situation haha.

Perhaps his crime is he is flogger?
    Last edited by MyNameIsMatija; 12-11-2017 at 16:21.

I like to post
    Geez I don't even remember anymore. Some CF drama, no clue really even though I was the one "leading the charge", under Bart's directive. Was a pretty funny situation haha.

Perhaps his crime is he is flogger?
    I think Korp is right, and its one from reasons i don't like how Bart play. Raze flogger because its flogger is shame.
    Flogger is well know for not able to proper manage his prov... he dont need razes for mess it!
    Its shame
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

― Frank Herbert, Dune

It's a shame if you took your DBs out of context probably. Try thinking of his actions as reactions more, you might find more similarities then.

I like to post
    It's a shame if you took your DBs out of context probably. Try thinking of his actions as reactions more, you might find more similarities then.
    Im sure its both way. Fact Bart know its was flogger mean flogger was involved with top kingdoms. Its his fault too.
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

― Frank Herbert, Dune

Quote Originally Posted by Elit View Post
    Im sure its both way. Fact Bart know its was flogger mean flogger was involved with top kingdoms. Its his fault too.
    I think that flogger revealed his own identity, and that Bart had initially been just razing flogger's kingdom mate.

btw flogger you're still on the hook for revenge against Bart... you never did do anything to him.

According to Flogger scaring him in the forum was the sole goal. If you buy that.

Strategy Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike^ View Post
    This is how broken the game is, you get restored after Cheating (Sharing your info - can only be 1 reason) - She gets deleted for using that info (something you heavy did in the past) Rage was like the rest a heavy cheating xlog kingdom (yes past players has said so) but its nothing new, tho its funny how you asf always had an way to get back in, miss using your power as a huge Celeb in the game, i gusse game is like rl, if you are a celerb you can get away with things others cant,

Also just alone the fact you tried to force people out of there own kingdom you should ahve been perm banned from the game, also a reason why it makes no sense you are a mod today, you should never had been forgiven or let alone be allowed to login again, infact i say bart crimes is like 0.00001% to you, you been the for figure for Cheating - Trading - Farming - Xlog - Multies - Gold Farms - power play - admin abuse - power abuse for mor ethen a decaded, and you still have alogin, haha the ironi

And yes Rage was a fine kingdom, but having the full protection of abs and having them block when needed made your wins and playing ground so easy, its so sad to read your, but we had less targets cry cry, it was never a goal for abs to war and defently not on even ground, all planning and setup in abs was blocking, stalling, diplo kings and making sure to trow in the cannon fodder so the weaker abs could server the 3 greats + doa who was kinda middle kingdom, infact the only abs kingdom who deserve any respect now days.

was so easy for rage, eq, and destiny to send in there lab dogs before they picked the rewards, should the abs kingdom loose np then the big would just harveset the gains, should abs kingdom win, then you just sat and wait for the next as the cowards you all was.
    Mike, our players had shared their info years prior when they played in a different kingdom with Versace. This was before the new ownership that made trading legal and absolved past indiscretions. Since the infraction was years in the past, before they joined my kingdom and the new owners had since publicly "absolved past sins" the one who then presently used that years old past kingdom info to hack into her former kingdom mates was the one penalized. Rage has never once had any problem with anyone from rage hacking any accounts because Rage has never shared any log in info. Rage never crosslogged and never had a login/pass list. I understand that this is hard for you to accept given the nature of your past kingdoms, but not everyone played like you. When we last talked on IRC, I believe you even asked a friend of yours who played in Rage and he confirmed no one ever had his login/pass and no one ever logged into his account. If I am so bad, then you shouldn't need to make up false accusations. Rage did trade accounts before it was legal so that's a real thing.

As for forcing people out of a kingdom, let's follow the actual events. 1) Some players organize a massive unprovoked deal break and gb against my kingdom for no reason other than we were too strong to fight 1v1 (a legal game event). 2) Said players delete their provinces and then later join another kingdom as a group and declare that kingdom is the same previous kingdom reborn. 3) Said players hack accounts in my kingdom causing them to be deleted. 4) This new kingdom gets gb'd for revenge (a legal game event) for the past and current events that kingdom pulled. 5) Elit says that since he's now in the kingdom as their external relations guy that there should be no payback for his players hacking others or gbing and deal breaking others. 6) ASF says that yes there should be payback and if he doesn't want to accept responsibility for the actions of the players in his kingdom then he should remove them.

Again, yes Rage traded. We didn't xlog, multi, gold farm, or any other organized farm (yes we owned kingdom in real fights.) We didn't admin abuse (wtf?) Get your facts straight if you're going to accuse. On your list the only ones with any weight are trading (literally everyone did it from super kingdom to ghetto back then) and perhaps "power abuse" but I think this is much less than you would expect and less than you yourself would do.

Rage had some protection by Absalom from unjustified gb's yes, but they probably wouldn't have got gb'd without being in Absalom in the first place. Rage never sent anyone in to block or "soften" opponents. If anything, it was Rage as the one doing the blocking and the softening (still powerplaying but not in the direction you think.) Every kingdom in the top had NAPs and CF deals both Abs and not Abs. If it was truely a big advantage to have a large eoa NAP group, then everyone would NAP everyone. More often than not, the best kingdoms had a significant advantage by having fewer EOA NAPs. There was also a strong political benefit to being "independant."

I dont play from long so don't keep track on TOP politic but, but i have read new for me terming "non compete clause". I cant put my finger if its CR or Emeriti first start use it but sure Bart learn it from them. This kind play is very effective but pure cancer to game. Another typical ABS politic is to give very short CFs after they "beat" his competitor so he never get chance for get back in game. Its really lame way to play too. I think many will agree with me but when they are in power spot they prefer effectiveness over challenge. I cant understand bragging about crowns when from long real compete gone. So few kingdoms, quality drop and its all about friendly farming and chart shape.
    I think the non-compete clause stuff started in the ages after Abs disbanded and before Emeriti formed. My first experience with it was BB trying to force it on Emeriti after gbing them, but I think it was also used (by BB, others?) prior to this. I think it might have been forced onto RBL after Pew Pew learned them in war instead of trad marching. As for "short CFs" I think you've taken advantage of cf timing as well as anyone else.

Yet no one was gb'd. Sounds like a pretty mild rampage.
    Last edited by AquaSeaFoam; 12-11-2017 at 19:41.

Binar i will say this again. Stop ignoring other people msg (you did it to us too). You are supposed to be leader on TOP kingdom so act like this. Its basic education when some one send you msg to reply him back. Give good example so people can follow it.
    what are you talking about? I got no msg ingame or on WA
    Snakes
    PewPEW
    Divinity
    Emeriti

Non of my nubs speak for my KD

Thread Information