Page 14 of 27 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast

Thread: Most and least valuable crowns

Quote Originally Posted by Tadpole View Post
    I'm happy with this thread. Good work tadpole.
    +1

A fine bit of forum work.

I like to post
    Quote Originally Posted by AquaSeaFoam View Post

I think the non-compete clause stuff started in the ages after Abs disbanded and before Emeriti formed. My first experience with it was BB trying to force it on Emeriti after gbing them, but I think it was also used (by BB, others?) prior to this. I think it might have been forced onto RBL after Pew Pew learned them in war instead of trad marching. As for "short CFs" I think you've taken advantage of cf timing as well as anyone else.
    My reference was about when 2 kingdoms have 1vs1 equal fight and one side loss second to force some non compete terms and effective kill age for both Kds when some from ages in land chart have only 2-3 kingdoms compete.

About RBL, look like you dont know much. Its was fake war set from Drix/Pew Pew where both kingdoms did intentionally chart shape. RBL let Pew Pew to keep his top honor provinces doing "proper hits management" amd take acres in return Pew Pew got free sci pump. After it Pew Pew chart shape honor chart with insane sci advantage they had.
    After his fake war RBL had options to raze his acres and keep all his CFs, or keep acres and choice to war 1vs1 BB or AMA. Drixx didn't want any from choices so all from us (full alliance consider what want solo kingdom) made compromise and let Drix keep his farmed acres in fake war if he agree to stay out from compete. He agree to this, BUT he abuse deal and take second place for NW away from BB.

I did really big mistake for not agree GB RBL/Drix. Its was second age after Pew Pew chart shape with SWEA and for second age BS play worked. If we acted harder maybe game will be better now.
    “the mystery of life isn’t a problem to solve, but a reality to experience.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

“I should've suspected trouble when the coffee failed to arrive.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

I like to post
    Quote Originally Posted by Binar View Post
    what are you talking about? I got no msg ingame or on WA
    Im talk for last age when my monarch send in game msg propose for CF to Emeriti we didn't get any reply.
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

― Frank Herbert, Dune

Doesn't someone named Drixx play in Emeriti atm? Or at least has played a couple of ages back.
    Age 65 - FreeakStyle - FeyrPlay Alliance Win - Dwarves Stole My Bike
    Age 66 - FreeakStyle - #1 Honor & Warring Kingdom - Making FS Great Again
    Age 67 - BeastBlood - #1 Honor Human(Prince) - Steve from Walmart
    Age 68 - BeastBlood ft OldSchool - #1 Honor Kingdom & Avian - We Are All Feyr
    Age 69 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Kingdom in The History of Utopia - Clever Use of Words
    Age 70 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Land(25325 acres) & NW Faery - Spartan of Redeeming Qualities

I like to post
    Quote Originally Posted by MyNameIsMatija View Post
    Doesn't someone named Drixx play in Emeriti atm? Or at least has played a couple of ages back.
    Drixx is former Rage player. I never have hear his name till he take lead after ABS=rage/sanc disband. He was big failure as leader.
    I guess after ASF recreate Emeriti he is back in his home under ASF lead again.
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

― Frank Herbert, Dune

If it's Drixx (with two "x") then it's the same guy I've seen in Emeriti on multiple occasions.
    Age 69 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Kingdom in The History of Utopia - Clever Use of Words
    Age 70 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Land(25325 acres) & NW Faery - Spartan of Redeeming Qualities

I like to post
    If it's Drixx (with two "x") then it's the same guy I've seen in Emeriti on multiple occasions.
    Yes its same.

Drixx = RBL
    Proteus = Rage, when ASF gone he joined AMA and was heavy against Drixx.
    Binar= Former Pew Pew n00b under Petrified lead. When Petrified left Kd had some transformations but in end its turned to be over Bin Bin. He follow same dark path Petrified started with arange fake wars and chart shaping. One from ages He attempt to make deal with ABA: CF till XX yr and 72h notice but if any from kingdoms get notice from BB/AMA CF is void and notice is 48h. We talk for this kind play under Bin Bin lead. Protes was heavy against Binar too.

Now you have Drixx+Proteus+Binar together in one kingdom formed from ASF. Sounds crazy?
    Dorje is former Sanctuary leader. He is only one from all mention up who know how to lead proper wars.
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

― Frank Herbert, Dune

I know where the others are from, as you can see I ask when I don't know. Don't worry :D

I like to post
    I know where the others are from, as you can see I ask when I don't know. Don't worry :D
    ASF is famous, but i was not sure you know about rest :P
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

― Frank Herbert, Dune

Doesn't sound as crazy as Sparta and BB merging at any point :D

I like to post
    Doesn't sound as crazy as Sparta and BB merging at any point :D
    I have hard time to imagine it but its was big shock for many people when i take Proteus in AMA after we had fight in forums for so long.
    Transformations and player move in different kingdoms is normal part from game.
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

― Frank Herbert, Dune

Thing about all of those people is they have one thing in common. They have been competing since forever. Sparta is a completely different culture, it just wouldn't work.

Sir Postalot
    According to Flogger scaring him in the forum was the sole goal. If you buy that.
    I do remember scaring him in the forums, it was fun. Foiling bart's plans was always so satisfying, and easy.

I vaguely recall being razed once, but it wasn't like I was going for ghetto prov crown or something. I was like 800 acres to begin with.

Sir Postalot
    Quote Originally Posted by AquaSeaFoam View Post

I think the non-compete clause stuff started in the ages after Abs disbanded and before Emeriti formed. My first experience with it was BB trying to force it on Emeriti after gbing them, but I think it was also used (by BB, others?) prior to this. I think it might have been forced onto RBL after Pew Pew learned them in war instead of trad marching. As for "short CFs" I think you've taken advantage of cf timing as well as anyone else.
    In the ages in between Abs disbanding and Emeriti forming, BB and CR went at eachother for like 3-4 straight ages after the sonata folks left Pulsing Trollfags with like 6 hours before the new age started with no warning. The forced non-compete started in there, I believe, when CR vultured us after an OOP war and forced a non-compete like in Yr1 for their first crown. I pulled a somewhat shoddy diplo play on them the age before, which had them a little annoyed from a b2b war we had the age before, which is what brought it on.
    Last edited by flogger; 12-11-2017 at 20:45.

Quote Originally Posted by flogger View Post
    I do remember scaring him in the forums, it was fun. Foiling bart's plans was always so satisfying, and easy.

I vaguely recall being razed once, but it wasn't like I was going for ghetto prov crown or something. I was like 800 acres to begin with.
    What plans lol? Age after he formed some quazi-kd with a few provs and crowned. That's what you "scared him into doing".
    I kept telling Bart there's no way you can do anything in your current state. He gave you too much credit I'll give you that.

Thread Information