Page 18 of 27 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: Most and least valuable crowns

I like to post
    Quote Originally Posted by Syntico View Post
    There is beauty in failure too. :)
    If you are together with people you like its win/win.
    Im really worry about Octo having hard time alone. He need more love!
    “the mystery of life isn’t a problem to solve, but a reality to experience.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

“I should've suspected trouble when the coffee failed to arrive.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

Octobrev needs to call me. I have a special place in my heart for him.

Just waiting for that call...
    Age 65 - FreeakStyle - FeyrPlay Alliance Win - Dwarves Stole My Bike
    Age 66 - FreeakStyle - #1 Honor & Warring Kingdom - Making FS Great Again
    Age 67 - BeastBlood - #1 Honor Human(Prince) - Steve from Walmart
    Age 68 - BeastBlood ft OldSchool - #1 Honor Kingdom & Avian - We Are All Feyr
    Age 69 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Kingdom in The History of Utopia - Clever Use of Words
    Age 70 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Land(25325 acres) & NW Faery - Spartan of Redeeming Qualities

I like to post
    Quote Originally Posted by MyNameIsMatija View Post
    We got the huge war win bonus, don't get me wrong. It was a lucrative war, it would have been more lucrative against almost anyone else willing to war though.
    The kingdom and I weren't ready for going #1 and we dropped out of contention soon afterwards. I made a mistake thinking Divinity wouldn't wave us too and didn't bother to nag them for a CF either, that lead to some farmoutish war, we did lock them long enough though, they were kind of surprised by how well we performed 20% NW down or so, or so they say at least. Then all the fiasco happened later so that didn't even matter in the end.
    I dont know how big is WW bonus now days so maybe wars like this is profit.
    About mistakes you did. Im surprised but every one do same mistake. When you start lead kingdom and new roster you need to spend at lest 1 age in warring chart till you get used to lead/kd namagment and you see people activity and all hidden problems. If you go land chart with first age kd/new lead its high risk. From one side you dont know what to expect from second in land chart have big stagnation. When you go down its hard to return back (if you dont have frendly farming). So people start think its failure and moral drop. From other side if you stay waring range its more frlex. Loss 1 war is not game over, you can go next one, so Kd still have his age goals and what to do. Leading in land chart is kind disaster.
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

― Frank Herbert, Dune

Postaholic
    I will belive alot of things about mr binbin and abs but flogger telling on them means about 0, there is no truth left in his words and today he is mostly just a troll trying to stire **** up ... wait i know that feeling, and i do belive ems and binbin play more fair then most, tho im not 100% convinced its all clean, but who cares the game is broken (not the game) but the players.

I like to post
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike^ View Post
    I will belive alot of things about mr binbin and abs but flogger telling on them means about 0, there is no truth left in his words and today he is mostly just a troll trying to stire **** up ... wait i know that feeling, and i do belive ems and binbin play more fair then most, tho im not 100% convinced its all clean, but who cares the game is broken (not the game) but the players.
    Its sad if Flogger transform this way. Trolling is not his strong side, lead is if he can be active.
    I agree players mentality is broken.
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

― Frank Herbert, Dune

Quote Originally Posted by Elit View Post
    Its sad if Flogger transform this way. Trolling is not his strong side, lead is if he can be active.
    I agree players mentality is broken.
    I agree on both those things
    Snakes
    PewPEW
    Divinity
    Emeriti

Non of my nubs speak for my KD

I like to post
    I just got mail about my inbox i almost full so i start check what do delete and i have hard time to delete any msg so i hope admins can increase my limit. For example i cant delete msg like this from 04.06.2012:

Quote Originally Posted by jdorje
    come play for sanc!
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

― Frank Herbert, Dune

I just got mail about my inbox i almost full so i start check what do delete and i have hard time to delete any msg so i hope admins can increase my limit. For example i cant delete msg like this from 04.06.2012:
    good! then you have room for a new msg from dorje asking you to join Emeriti!
    Snakes
    PewPEW
    Divinity
    Emeriti

Non of my nubs speak for my KD

I dont know how big is WW bonus now days so maybe wars like this is profit.
    About mistakes you did. Im surprised but every one do same mistake. When you start lead kingdom and new roster you need to spend at lest 1 age in warring chart till you get used to lead/kd namagment and you see people activity and all hidden problems. If you go land chart with first age kd/new lead its high risk. From one side you dont know what to expect from second in land chart have big stagnation. When you go down its hard to return back (if you dont have frendly farming). So people start think its failure and moral drop. From other side if you stay waring range its more frlex. Loss 1 war is not game over, you can go next one, so Kd still have his age goals and what to do. Leading in land chart is kind disaster.
    Minimum bonus is still 5000 acres I believe, might be 7500 now that they increased it from 5% to 7.5% tho wouldn't bet on that (not keeping track anymore, now it depends on war win points as well or whatnot).

It wasn't my first age leading that KD, although in a way it was. You see my first age we ended something like #2 NW and Land but I'm not proud of that age. My first age leading you can picture as if you let Proteus lead a KD alone. End of age half of the KD left my sorry ass to go back to Bart, the same people I had to war oop next age. So it was overall a weird situation and a weird KD merger that Bart and I pushed for, might have been a mistake all things considered at the time but all is well that ends well and some people went to join another KD (forgot which) and some are still playing with Sparta today with the original Sparta core.
    Age 69 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Kingdom in The History of Utopia - Clever Use of Words
    Age 70 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Land(25325 acres) & NW Faery - Spartan of Redeeming Qualities

Quote Originally Posted by Syntico View Post
    There is beauty in failure too. :)

^5

The reason i even read this thread to start with was that i thought i would see you here, i just had a feeling.. ;)

Hope everything is alright with you!

ontopic:
    There for sure is beauty in failure as well and in all honesty crowning is not always the most fun, but without the crowns causing all the drama it causes the forum would be probably 90% smaller and well and there for crowns are important. The system to make some crowns worth more then other is all about being able to use your own crowns to end discussion with ("but we won") but at the same time not give people you dislike the ability to do so, which obviously is bs. If you're in the charts you're in the charts..

it's my very good honour to meet you and you may call me V.

I'm still waiting for Realest.

I like to post
    I'm still waiting for Realest.
    Hope die last....He wont return, at lest not when ABS or Simians are around :D

p.s.
    I have no idea if we have meet before in irc so maybe some from my advices is not really need for you. Still if you dont give up leading and learn from your/other mistakes lead is not so big deal. First come your own KD, if you have people want to play with you all rest is easy.
    Last edited by Elit; 13-11-2017 at 10:47.
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

― Frank Herbert, Dune

Regular
    so much salt in this thread, I highly approve!

That being said, ww crows are garbage (even more so when it was just ghetto bashing) as are most crowns from last 5 years since competition seems to be down to a couple of kds.

As mentioned earlier PB dice crown, BiO b2b warring crown and the age with the cov/abs war are some that stand out as impressive/fun/valuable crowns imo

Postaholic
    Minimum bonus is still 5000 acres I believe, might be 7500 now that they increased it from 5% to 7.5% tho wouldn't bet on that (not keeping track anymore, now it depends on war win points as well or whatnot).

It wasn't my first age leading that KD, although in a way it was. You see my first age we ended something like #2 NW and Land but I'm not proud of that age. My first age leading you can picture as if you let Proteus lead a KD alone. End of age half of the KD left my sorry ass to go back to Bart, the same people I had to war oop next age. So it was overall a weird situation and a weird KD merger that Bart and I pushed for, might have been a mistake all things considered at the time but all is well that ends well and some people went to join another KD (forgot which) and some are still playing with Sparta today with the original Sparta core.
    This is not 100% correct, minimum is 5k acres for a FULL kingdom, it will scale down if you are less players, if you are 10 players you get 2000 Acres for a WW, i belive its scales to full benefit around 20-22 players or so.

Thanks for correcting. Yeah, I remember something like that in one of those waves of changes. They keep nerfing low province number KDs over and over, hard to get ritual up too.

@Elit
    This is the most we've ever talked by far. I don't use IRC at all. Thanks for caring!
    I just play in a kingdom right now and do what I can when I have the energy for it, it's a form of leading in itself.
    Last edited by MyNameIsMatija; 13-11-2017 at 18:08.

Thread Information