Page 2 of 27 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Most and least valuable crowns

Post Demon
    Did not follow top much a long time ago, today they hardly seems worth to mention since so much shady stuff is going on, if you don't intend to honor your deals dont make them in the first place.

The least deserved crown last age was the crown given to the dude in 5:12 when he got elected, warring for his own greed dropping players that got pk'ed every war, then proceeding to canibalize his former kingdom fellors that left and finally take part in dealbreaking between top kingdoms counts pretty much against you in my book.

The next important crown will be when someone mannage to get over 50 ww points without friendly warring. Can't say I'm in the race, I'll give the Dryad one a go again from a micro kingdom, that is the best I can do until I get myself back on track in real life.

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Agree with the opinion that a crown is a crown in terms of value.

Some of my favorites would have to be (in no particular order)
    1. Playboy dice crown
    2. SWEA
    3. Pansies near triple crown, rounding out their b2b2b
    4. BIO
    5. Expendables

Quote Originally Posted by Pillz View Post
    I'd have to say that the Playboy dice crown is the most valuable, at least since age 30. They won it at a time the top was competitive, as part of a b2b, while breaking a record that afaik still stands by playing mechanics to perfection.

Least valuable crowns ever would be a three way tie between Age 42 RoCry, the Jerks crown, and Age 72 BB crown. I can get behind the idea HoH earned their crowns by being Absalom's *****, or that Ronins did, but those 3 crowns were wholly undeserved.
    Who was the right winner the age we won with Jerks?
    AMA or BB?

BB did allow AMA to do massive LL close to EoA to give them the crown, they came very close
    It is better to remain silent at the risk of being thought a fool, than to talk and remove all doubt of it.

I like to post
    Quote Originally Posted by MrCurious View Post
    Who was the right winner the age we won with Jerks?
    AMA or BB?

BB did allow AMA to do massive LL close to EoA to give them the crown, they came very close
    Both BB and AMA deserved to win. AMA for win pure loss war vs CR and BB for win very hard war vs Sleepy. I explained this to Pendel and asked him to change WW bonus from land to honor so its wont resul another chart shape Similar to SWEA. His reply was how Jerks is not less good from BB/AMA and how BB asked another kingdom to hit us so we wont win age. I don't know if its true but i told him hits from some one was expected and we had deal long ago with CR for land we never take all age. So we have plan B and its why we did this LL to show Pendel he is wrong.

About crown Jerks won, its all my fault so far. First for help Jerks (Pendel/you) how to build your kingdom/take you for ally with us and second MOST IMPORTANT for refuse to hit Jerks EOA how all rest top kingdoms offered me. 4-5 Kingdoms was ready all together to wave you and this way give crown to AMA. I didn't want to win like this. My punish to Jerks was drop my support. This was first and last age for Jerks in all his utopia history being "TOP" land kingdom. So you loss something valuable for gain crown like this.
    “the mystery of life isn’t a problem to solve, but a reality to experience.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

“I should've suspected trouble when the coffee failed to arrive.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

Im more interested in what you think is the most valuable and least valuable crown Elit!

I like to post
    Quote Originally Posted by Korp View Post
    Playboys dice age crown i think. As in most impressive, SWEA was pretty impressive as how Mansoor and JustinSane managed to navigate the top and take a bunch of noob Swedes to the crown.
    Mansour have almost zero credits for SWEA crown. First Pew Pew offered to farm out to BB so if they accepted deal SWEA wont have won for example. Here is so many other events not in control from Mansor, pure our intra alliance problems resulted to how age end. SWEA/Mansor just was lucky being only available KD for Pew Pew to farm out.

So far i have think about events from this age and my biggest Utopia mistake was being ally with Simians/Anri but its take me much time till i understand all process so clear. First when age started Anri asked AMA/BB for his CFs with CR so he intentional set his CF with CR to expire first. He planed to farm CR and win age. We all know how this war and...folow with BB instant extend his CF and octo friendly farming so CR got almost second cow for free and age already was almost over. So i refused to CF them and take challenge to war CR and beat them. After it CR/BB had drama and its result CR give up age and gave free acres to anyone exclude AMA/BB. Simians got for free around 31k acres, they become big and again Anri start dream for win age. No one from us imagined his ambitions. So he asked me again about our CFs with SWEA and told he don't have CF so what deal to do. I advices him to make CF deal with 72h notice so if he need help we will able to help having 72h notice too. He told me OK and after it set his deal for 60h so he can be first again to farm SWEA before AMA. Its how begin all drama. When SWEA send notice Simians i got call 4am. I came in irc and after talk in alliance channel WE decide to send SWEA notice and Anri promised he WONT WAR. Petrified was mad to SWEA so he told Pew Pew will train up and wave SWEA too. We all trained up and prepare. I told Anri we will wave 3h later after notice because out KD is main from Europeans and i cant set wave 4am. So wen we came up Simians declare war...its how and when all begin. Till this moment me and Petrified was in very good relations chat every day and he really hated SWEA/Mansor. So if Simians didn't mess it here wont be all next events resulted me and Petrified break our relations and follow with farm out.

In short SWEA had no control over any events from begin till almost end. Not to mention farm war was not enough for win age but you deal broke AMA too. So compare to Jerks/Ronin, SWEA crowns is much less valuable. Most valuable what did Mansor was his EOA post in forum. Its was really funy for read.
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

― Frank Herbert, Dune

I like to post
    Im more interested in what you think is the most valuable and least valuable crown Elit!
    I think here is many valuable crowns being remembered how they was won. For example Brute force giving notice in irc to Playboys was awesome follow war both Kds and Brute force win.
    BB win alone his crown beat all ABS was cool too. So far AMA almost made it but ABS decide to stop us from win like BB with simple power play/deal break.

I think one from most awesome wins was Dreams age 50. This was one from most competitive ages from long. All top 15-20 kingdoms had Cows similar size. Several grup/alliances and few solo kingdoms. Its was most hard age for me to lead and most fun one. Im still grateful to every one from Kingdom players for not give up and leave kingdom after GB. Many from them was really good on province management and activity. Its why we full deserve Kingdom name Dreams. its was like dream team...well i know you was here too Korp :P

I think what mater most is memory you build when you play if you have fun. Its what really stay and have value. Im sure every one from SWEA is going to remember this age for life, so you can say its really valuable crown too!
    Last edited by Elit; 10-11-2017 at 19:58.
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

― Frank Herbert, Dune

Quote Originally Posted by Elit View Post
    Mansour have almost zero credits for SWEA crown. First Pew Pew offered to farm out to BB so if they accepted deal SWEA wont have won for example. Here is so many other events not in control from Mansor, pure our intra alliance problems resulted to how age end. SWEA/Mansor just was lucky being only available KD for Pew Pew to farm out.

So far i have think about events from this age and my biggest Utopia mistake was being ally with Simians/Anri but its take me much time till i understand all process so clear. First when age started Anri asked AMA/BB for his CFs with CR so he intentional set his CF with CR to expire first. He planed to farm CR and win age. We all know how this war and...folow with BB instant extend his CF and octo friendly farming so CR got almost second cow for free and age already was almost over. So i refused to CF them and take challenge to war CR and beat them. After it CR/BB had drama and its result CR give up age and gave free acres to anyone exclude AMA/BB. Simians got for free around 31k acres, they become big and again Anri start dream for win age. No one from us imagined his ambitions. So he asked me again about our CFs with SWEA and told he don't have CF so what deal to do. I advices him to make CF deal with 72h notice so if he need help we will able to help having 72h notice too. He told me OK and after it set his deal for 60h so he can be first again to farm SWEA before AMA. Its how begin all drama. When SWEA send notice Simians i got call 4am. I came in irc and after talk in alliance channel WE decide to send SWEA notice and Anri promised he WONT WAR. Petrified was mad to SWEA so he told Pew Pew will train up and wave SWEA too. We all trained up and prepare. I told Anri we will wave 3h later after notice because out KD is main from Europeans and i cant set wave 4am. So wen we came up Simians declare war...its how and when all begin. Till this moment me and Petrified was in very good relations chat every day and he really hated SWEA/Mansor. So if Simians didn't mess it here wont be all next events resulted me and Petrified break our relations and follow with farm out.

In short SWEA had no control over any events from begin till almost end. Not to mention farm war was not enough for win age but you deal broke AMA too. So compare to Jerks/Ronin, SWEA crowns is much less valuable. Most valuable what did Mansor was his EOA post in forum. Its was really funy for read.
    Yea, all of you bunch of cowards that wanted to gangbang us over a bull**** reason. :) Cant beat have to gangbang them, good thing that your alliances plans failed. :) Lets pray to god that you somehow manage to stop bringing up old **** again. Also i didnt play in Dreams i just idled in you priv until you kicked me cause you accused me of leaking and all along it was clarey ;)
    Last edited by Korp; 10-11-2017 at 20:01.

I like to post
    Yea, all of you bunch of cowards that wanted to gangbang us over a bull**** reason. :) Cant beat have to gangbang them, good thing that your alliances plans failed. :) Lets pray to god that you somehow manage to stop bringing up old **** again.
    If we wanted to GB you we will have done it. Petrified was mad on SWEA and you cant deny your kingdom hit Stripers in his war with Pew Pew and this decrease Pew Pew gains. You never sorted this problem so Petrifed wanted to pay you visit same way. You cant really blame him...special when he donate you crown :P
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

― Frank Herbert, Dune

If we wanted to GB you we will have done it. Petrified was mad on SWEA and you cant deny your kingdom hit Stripers in his war with Pew Pew and this decrease Pew Pew gains. You never sorted this problem so Petrifed wanted to pay you visit same way. You cant really blame him...special when he donate you crown :P
    You and Petrified wanted to hit us cause Simians would hit Strippers into war and as we promised that we would wave Simians if that happend either way you both would have jumped in and claimed it was "double hostile". The only reasonable person in your alliance then was BB and protje that didnt want anything to do with it. So dunno, if you approve of that kind of lame play you are no better than anyone else.

I like to post
    You and Petrified wanted to hit us cause Simians would hit Strippers into war and as we promised that we would wave Simians if that happend either way you both would have jumped in and claimed it was "double hostile". The only reasonable person in your alliance then was BB and protje that didnt want anything to do with it. So dunno, if you approve of that kind of lame play you are no better than anyone else.
    No one from us had power to approve anything over any Kd from ally group. I dont remember in details drama with Striper/Pew Pew/SWEA. I only remember what told me Petrifed why he is mad on SWEA and why he want to hit you. So far AMA alone was enough for win vs SWEA and Pew Pew hit you is just like take acres away from us.

Yes im better from ANY ONE from all other leaders because i never take part from GB or organize GB to another kingdoms. I prevented GB on few kingdoms too. Maybe its was one from my mistakes too. Some times you need to go hard on other KDs.
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

― Frank Herbert, Dune

Needs to get out more
    StratOcastle, Elit, Korp, BB_Owa, Madchess

^ it's how I imagine Virtual Kingdom divisions ^ activity basis.

But I digress. The crown mentality is a special kind of competitiveness. I imagine crown winners rate crown quality, but this reminds me of sports. To me it's about any given day the underdog might have his day. I'm not belittling prep or strategy, just that I've been in that invincible zone on a couple of occasions myself.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

No one from us had power to approve anything over any Kd from ally group. I dont remember in details drama with Striper/Pew Pew/SWEA. I only remember what told me Petrifed why he is mad on SWEA and why he want to hit you. So far AMA alone was enough for win vs SWEA and Pew Pew hit you is just like take acres away from us.

Yes im better from ANY ONE from all other leaders because i never take part from GB or organize GB to another kingdoms. I prevented GB on few kingdoms too. Maybe its was one from my mistakes too. Some times you need to go hard on other KDs.
    Yet you were going to gangbang us with a made up phony situation cause Simians ****ed up. :)

Simians threaten to wave Strippers to dodge us, thing was Strippers was still in war so they would have to wave into their war to create this "fake hostile" to justify their allies, you and Petrified to stop in.

I like to post
    Quote Originally Posted by StratOcastle View Post
    StratOcastle, Elit, Korp, BB_Owa, Madchess

^ it's how I imagine Virtual Kingdom divisions ^ activity basis.

But I digress. The crown mentality is a special kind of competitiveness. I imagine crown winners rate crown quality, but this reminds me of sports. To me it's about any given day the underdog might have his day. I'm not belittling prep or strategy, just that I've been in that invincible zone on a couple of occasions myself.
    In sport when underdog win he make it by sport rules fair and clean and every one admire him for win. Its pure valuable win.
    In Utopia is other, you cant find more awesome game mirror all good and bad from real life.

p.s.
    Shai/Bin when is next QQ Kd theme? Im working hard you see :)
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

― Frank Herbert, Dune

I like to post
    Yet you were going to gangbang us with a made up phony situation cause Simians ****ed up. :)
    Im not sure why you dont blame BB too for all this. All chat was done in alliance channel. Protector was aware for Pew Pew plans. So far after Simians declare war Petrifed wanted for 5 min to wave Simians not SWEA for mess it all!
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

― Frank Herbert, Dune

Thread Information