Page 21 of 27 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast

Thread: Most and least valuable crowns

No, it does not constitute a 2v1. It is just one kingdom fighting you. How they got their land is irrelevant.

You can repeat this lie until you are blue in the face, its not going to change the reality of the situation, which is that you were outplayed and had to beg your friends flogger and Binar to threaten RoO with a gb.

Now, if the practices of taxing and acres4gold and land drops were not already so popular, you'd have a foot to stand on, perhaps. But since one-way friendly acre exchanges are the norm, you're splitting hairs like a *****.

Again, you're projecting and making baseless accusations. We used sitting for ~1 week. How is that abusing mechanics?
    Yet the mechanics were changed with sitting the age after.

Two kingdoms with EOACF pooling/farming/borrowing cows acres just to beat a 3rd kingdom is a 2v1. You still havent provided any argument how it's not.
    Contrary to your "proof" or "evidence" "Most people would agree that bla bla bla bla" But please, show me this magical rule book that you have that define ingame actions like a 2 vs 1. I am not the one that made the claim I shouldnt be the one resposnbile to prove that you are wrong. You are the one that should prove that your claims is right.

Again, you're making stuff up. We didn't trash anyone and anyone with basic game knowledge would understand that a kingdom with 5 provinces (4 cows) can do very little damage to a 22-25 provs kingdom, but depending on the skill's level of the 22-25 provs kingdom (and the prep of the cows), the 22-25 provs can difficultly stop the cows. It can't be compared to the damage done by a full top/warring kingdom baiting a less skillful's one and completely destroying them. Also, the kingdoms we warred weren't unhappy about the wars and some even thanked us for the interesting opportunity of fighting a kingdom like MEGA. What we did was highly unusual, but harmless to the kingdoms we warred.
    Im just using your tactic I am surprised that you havent figured it out yet. It seems you never played in a ghetto when you dont relaize what demoralising thing such beatings can be. You assume that everyone play at your level and is stupid, if they had such good grasp of the game you would never even got a button. You target ghettos trying to trick them into giving away buttons. (Another mechanic that been changed that 1 player cant give away button anymore). Also, pretty damn shady tacits I mean you had to NW drop just to get in range. Anything for acres right? ;)

I draw the line when two kingdoms with EOACF with eachother suddenly farm/borrow acres (specially cows acres) to beat a 3rd kingdom. I'm also not sure if you sincerly don't see the difference between that situation and an incoming conflict between two kingdoms without CF solved by a CF for acres deal instead of a war.
    So you draw the imaginary line somewhere when it isnt beneficial for you. Acres are acres, the timing is just different, what you are saying is that you would been perfectly fine with it we did it 2 Utopian years beforehand or what?

Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Pillz View Post
    No, it does not constitute a 2v1. It is just one kingdom fighting you. How they got their land is irrelevant.

You can repeat this lie until you are blue in the face, its not going to change the reality of the situation, which is that you were outplayed and had to beg your friends flogger and Binar to threaten RoO with a gb.

Now, if the practices of taxing and acres4gold and land drops were not already so popular, you'd have a foot to stand on, perhaps. But since one-way friendly acre exchanges are the norm, you're splitting hairs like a *****.
    Friendly farming of acres is really outplaying us and a great display of skills.
    And I agree that acres4gold and some land drops are shady as f**k. I don't see how it's an argument to use an even worse tactic?

Quote Originally Posted by Korp View Post
    Yet the mechanics were changed with sitting the age after.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike^ View Post
    it changses the fact you cant put a strat on bulding up 4 big provinces and putting sitter on them all age and cf everyone to lets say week 9.

If they knew they had only 21 days (lets say that number) that is 3 weeks not 10 weeks, that changses alot, becouse after 3 weeks they go pooof, well that or a real player will get province, and in that case all good.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Right, but with specific regard to this conflict it wouldn't have changed anything.

So yeah, people from your kingdom thought we were doing something bad, got reported, admins looked into it, said everything was fine. Then your kingdom made a suggestion based on a hypothetical situation, that as Bishop stated had nothing to do with MEGA, on a change and was implemented. So again, a lie.

Contrary to your "proof" or "evidence" "Most people would agree that bla bla bla bla" But please, show me this magical rule book that you have that define ingame actions like a 2 vs 1. I am not the one that made the claim I shouldnt be the one resposnbile to prove that you are wrong. You are the one that should prove that your claims is right.

Im just using your tactic I am surprised that you havent figured it out yet. It seems you never played in a ghetto when you dont relaize what demoralising thing such beatings can be. You assume that everyone play at your level and is stupid, if they had such good grasp of the game you would never even got a button. You target ghettos trying to trick them into giving away buttons. (Another mechanic that been changed that 1 player cant give away button anymore). Also, pretty damn shady tacits I mean you had to NW drop just to get in range. Anything for acres right? ;)
    Mostly irrelevant, but the rule about 1 player that can't give a button was in effect way before the MEGA's age. Again, nice lie.

So you draw the imaginary line somewhere when it isnt beneficial for you. Acres are acres, the timing is just different, what you are saying is that you would been perfectly fine with it we did it 2 Utopian years beforehand or what?
    I will make it more simple for you, borrowing acres from a friendly kingdom for a specific fight is not acceptable. By the way, I'm done being trolled by you :)

So yeah, people from your kingdom thought we were doing something bad, got reported, admins looked into it, said everything was fine. Then your kingdom made a suggestion based on a hypothetical situation, that as Bishop stated had nothing to do with MEGA, on a change and was implemented. So again, a lie.
    Hardly a coindence that it just happend the age after you amongst others abused the function. That it wouldnt change anything regarding the conflict isnt the same as not being the reason behind the change.

Mostly irrelevant, but the rule about 1 player that can't give a button was in effect way before the MEGA's age. Again, nice lie.
    Yea, my mistake, it was already in age 68. But lies has not been a issue from your side so far.

I will make it more simple for you, borrowing acres from a friendly kingdom for a specific fight is not acceptable. By the way, I'm done being trolled by you :)

Thats just your opinion but finally something straightfoward. :) Too bad you couldnt show me that rulebook though, I would be very interested in the contet.

Quote Originally Posted by Bourreau View Post
    Friendly farming of acres is really outplaying us and a great display of skills.
    And I agree that acres4gold and some land drops are shady as f**k. I don't see how it's an argument to use an even worse tactic?

Exploration linked to median had been manipulated for roughly 10 ages before the change for smaller kingdoms was implemented, because of MEGA
    WW bonus adjusted, because of MEGA
    Sitting was modified, because of complaints about MEGA
    Button requiring two or more provinces pass relations, due to MEGA...?

Thats a lot of pretty big changes, particularly sitting/exploring/button, that were only implemented after the drama created by your bull**** attempt to prov crown.

And as has been established elsewhere, virtually nobody trusts that you were not cheating that age, both with sitting & with faked farm wars.

Neither is razing a kingdom into eowcf who would have had very decent odds of beating your buddies coming out of war, yet you found that was perfectly legit.

Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by protector View Post
    Neither is razing a kingdom into eowcf who would have had very decent odds of beating your buddies coming out of war, yet you found that was perfectly legit.
    Already apologized for that, recognized it was wrong to raze into eowcf and tried to make amends for it. Altough, it wasn't to protect my buddies, it was to force a CF since I thought you were coming for my ghetto after my diplomatic messages were being ignored. Now I know you didn't believe it back then and there is very little chance you will believe me now, but that is still the truth.

Exploration linked to median had been manipulated for roughly 10 ages before the change for smaller kingdoms was implemented, because of MEGA
    WW bonus adjusted, because of MEGA
    Sitting was modified, because of complaints about MEGA
    Button requiring two or more provinces pass relations, due to MEGA...?
    Nice list, but mostly wrong:
    Button requiring at least two provinces was before MEGA
    The changes implemented about sitting, as already posted by Bishop and quoted by me earlier in this discussion, would have had no effect on MEGA.
    About exploration, they went from kingdom's based explore pool to province's based explore pool for very different reasons. The remeaning changes to exploration are irrelevant.
    For the WW bonus, I guess the admins thought it needed an adjustment.

And as has been established elsewhere, virtually nobody trusts that you were not cheating that age, both with sitting & with faked farm wars.
    Elsewhere and virtually nobody = RoO. For the rest, I imagine they trust the admins that clearly said: "MEGA is not cheating".

Quote Originally Posted by protector View Post
    Hahah, that Bourreau. lolol. And all his talk about moral and ethic.

Already apologized for that, recognized it was wrong to raze into eowcf and tried to make amends for it. Altough, it wasn't to protect my buddies, it was to force a CF since I thought you were coming for my ghetto after my diplomatic messages were being ignored. Now I know you didn't believe it back then and there is very little chance you will believe me now, but that is still the truth.

Nice list, but mostly wrong:
    Button requiring at least two provinces was before MEGA
    The changes implemented about sitting, as already posted by Bishop and quoted by me earlier in this discussion, would have had no effect on MEGA.
    About exploration, they went from kingdom's based explore pool to province's based explore pool for very different reasons. The remeaning changes to exploration are irrelevant.
    For the WW bonus, I guess the admins thought it needed an adjustment.

Elsewhere and virtually nobody = RoO. For the rest, I imagine they trust the admins that clearly said: "MEGA is not cheating".
    The only thing youre right about is that the 2 provs rule was implemented prior to age 71 (in age 68).

Your situation is precisely what led to the changes for sitting, regardless of whether the admins found evidence of you abusing it, it was definitely the catalyst for the change.
    I thi

Regular
    The only thing youre right about is that the 2 provs rule was implemented prior to age 71 (in age 68).

Your situation is precisely what led to the changes for sitting, regardless of whether the admins found evidence of you abusing it, it was definitely the catalyst for the change.
    I thi
    Seems like your post is incomplete, but will answer this part right away.

The changes to sitting were made because a loophole was discovered (by RoO/Mike) into the sitting system that would allow a player to play 2 provinces all age long by changing periodically the owner of the province being sat.

This loophole was not something MEGA used or planned to use. Altough it is true that the discovery was made because people wrongly accused us of cheating, it's the discovery/presence of the loophole (and maybe threat by Mike to abuse it said loophole) that were the cause for the changes. Personnally, I think it's a positive thing that a loophole was discovered and fixed.

Seems like your post is incomplete, but will answer this part right away.

The changes to sitting were made because a loophole was discovered (by RoO/Mike) into the sitting system that would allow a player to play 2 provinces all age long by changing periodically the owner of the province being sat.

This loophole was not something MEGA used or planned to use. Altough it is true that the discovery was made because people wrongly accused us of cheating, it's the discovery/presence of the loophole (and maybe threat by Mike to abuse it said loophole) that were the cause for the changes. Personnally, I think it's a positive thing that a loophole was discovered and fixed.
    Loophole was known for years and probably used by members of the admin team, or with their knowledge, before they ascended to the throne. Maybe they never knowing used it or let their players. Can't say. But you wouldn't have been the first to use sitting that way.

And again, just because there was no action by the admins doesn't mean you did not cheat. Mike's login analysis was pretty spot on imo. But login patterns didn't function as proof for them.

So we can still attribute 3 changes to drama surrounding your kingdom. Well, you definitely started the fake farm wars and consequently abuse of ww bonus for the purpose of raising banks, but two other kds did follow your lead.

And of course when they started to do it, your kd cried like *****es.
    Last edited by Pillz; 14-11-2017 at 20:32.

The loophole was definitely known long before and used openly in CR.
    theHERETICS - Brute Force - Sonata - Dreams - The Pulsing Trollfags - The Expendables
    Visit my home for banned, neglected, and otherwise disenfranchised players on Discord!

Regular
    Loophole was known for years and probably used by members of the admin team, or with their knowledge, before they ascended to the throne. Maybe they never knowing used it or let their players. Can't say. But you wouldn't have been the first to use sitting that way.
    What are you trying to imply by "sitting that way"? Our sitting was perfectly legal.

And again, just because there was no action by the admins doesn't mean you did not cheat. Mike's login analysis was pretty spot on imo. But login patterns didn't function as proof for them.
    The login pattern illustrated that 1 province was legally sat. That's all.

So we can still attribute 3 changes to drama surrounding your kingdom. Well, you definitely started the fake farm wars and consequently abuse of ww bonus for the purpose of raising banks, but two other kds did follow your lead.
    And of course when they started to do it, your kd cried like *****es.
    MEGA is not responsable for the drama and lies spread by RoO or by the presence of a loophole that we didn't use. So that leaves two points:

1) Changes to exploring: There has been some changes to make it harder to explore in smaller kingdom, but these changes are irrelevant because the admins decided that cows should disapear and moved to a system of prov-based exporation pool.

2) Changes about WW bonus for kingdom with less provinces: It's true that we did get full WW bonus on 5 provinces instead a "full" kingdom and we used that in-game mechanics. The admins thought it shouldn't work like that and made some adjustements the following age. Every age, the admins make lots of changes/adjustements to different mechanisms and it doesn't mean the people that used the previous mechanisms were doing something wrong.

And again, we didn't have any "fake farm wars", all our wars were real.

It seems Borreaus only argument consist of "We didnt do anything!"

Everyone else is dirty and bad but not Borreau!

The loophole was more commonly used for reverse banking early age, and before the aid being hostile action ooo boy was it effective. The 25 man kingdoms were more likely to invest into proxies in my experience while shells like MEGA (not saying MEGA did) were more likely to use sitting re-invite. The amount of speculation around MEGA leads me to believe it was a very shady place and since I'm not looking to convict them in court that is all I need to set my opinion.

Any crown gained via shady means even if it's less shady than the competition, is a less valuable crown. You can out play the chit out of the server with a shady move and that's a cool story to tell but I don't believe that to add value to the crown.
    "The Utopian voice of reason" ~Ben (And he's an official moderator)

Thread Information