Page 23 of 27 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 ... LastLast

Thread: Most and least valuable crowns

Quote Originally Posted by octobrev View Post
    The PULSING Trollfags (Pulse + Trollfags + Flogger) in age 55. Sanctuary, Mercy, Rage, then Mercy again were the wars. Idk why they started calling it Beastblood but they haven't been the same since.
    I think jss came up with that name.
    IMO we had a better roster at some point than in age 55 though! We had plenty of nubs in 55 :p. Is the full roster still listed somewhere? I remember most but not all

Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by protector View Post
    Why do you want ME to go reread the logs? You're the one living in denial, not me.
    You sent an ingame message at 2am my time, I woke up at 7 or 8am. You call that ignoring? And you hit like 4 hours after that message you sent.
    I know what I did and I know why I did it. All you have is some logs that you interpreted one way, but I think if you re-read them with an open mind, you will see that what I'm saying (the truth btw) fits perfectly the log. I understand why you believe what you believe, but it's false. For the rest, we're only repeating the exact same old boring technical stuff we did back then and I'm not really interested in that. Let's talk about it in another 2 years and I hope you will have changed your mind ;)

And don't remember I already admitted what I did was wrong and apologized.

Back to the topic, since I nominated the pulsing trollfags for one of the best crown, can you tell me the most valuable impressive ABS' crown you saw? ;)

Pansies faery age crown is the by far most impressive crown ever, and due to the state of the game, will remain so.

Remember that no one in any top kd would run faeries that age cause it was concidered the most worthless of races.

And had honor kds not land dropped with razes to be able to farm easier honor Pansies would have tripple crowned on their trepeat at a point where the game was at its peak with 130k players that age. The strategy with suiciding faery shepherds at -50% honor losses and 10 faery war heroes and 2 human war heroes farming easy honor for sick mods was simply brilliant from a strategic point of view.

Nothing have ever come even close to that performance in Utopia.
    People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

Quote Originally Posted by Bourreau View Post
    It looks like I was wrong and the loophole was well-known under certain circles and even used. I'm glad that it's now fixed.

If you look carefully at who "speculate" about MEGA, they all played in the same kingdom (RoO) that age and are famous forum trolls. On the other hand, the admins looked into this and 100% cleared our names. Yet, the forum trolls still continue to spread lies. If you want to believe forum trolls instead of the game's admins, that's your choice :)
    100% cleared your names is subjective.

Member when half of the current game owners quit Emeriti because of your actions? I member. So I can trust you or the game's admins, that's my choice. (He won crown that age, might have to agree with pam and put that on the list)

All of godly's crowns are the best crowns. /thread
    "The Utopian voice of reason" ~Ben (And he's an official moderator)

I actually got banned for a week for calling Korp a troll once...

How is that congruent with everyone else calling everyone else trolls all the time??
    Age 65 - FreeakStyle - FeyrPlay Alliance Win - Dwarves Stole My Bike
    Age 66 - FreeakStyle - #1 Honor & Warring Kingdom - Making FS Great Again
    Age 67 - BeastBlood - #1 Honor Human(Prince) - Steve from Walmart
    Age 68 - BeastBlood ft OldSchool - #1 Honor Kingdom & Avian - We Are All Feyr
    Age 69 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Kingdom in The History of Utopia - Clever Use of Words
    Age 70 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Land(25325 acres) & NW Faery - Spartan of Redeeming Qualities

Quote Originally Posted by MyNameIsMatija View Post
    I actually got banned for a week for calling Korp a troll once...

How is that congruent with everyone else calling everyone else trolls all the time??
    1 week is a bit harsh, I would gone with max 48 hours! I got banned for asking Palem a question. :( How is that fair? It seems some rules are just enforced when they feel like it. :)

That's why Forum crown is the most valuable crown. A true display of skill in the forever changing environment.
    Age 69 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Kingdom in The History of Utopia - Clever Use of Words
    Age 70 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Land(25325 acres) & NW Faery - Spartan of Redeeming Qualities

Quote Originally Posted by protector View Post
    I think jss came up with that name.
    IMO we had a better roster at some point than in age 55 though! We had plenty of nubs in 55 :p. Is the full roster still listed somewhere? I remember most but not all
    Oi stop talking about me like that
    RUTHLESS // Randomers // BiO // Pulse // Pyro // BeastBlood // BlameMod

#Giraffes #PayKuhan

Playing Since Age 18
    Resident esports gob
    Ooooh I didn't even know I had crowns, are they edible?

That's why Forum crown is the most valuable crown. A true display of skill in the forever changing environment.
    Forum crown is even more of a popularity contest than the farmout crown, so I dont know about it being the most valuable. Side note, I still haven't been banned.
    "The Utopian voice of reason" ~Ben (And he's an official moderator)

Enthusiast
    No we don't. Maybe go reread the leaked log and you will have gained a new perspective on things, but here is a pretty accurate summary of the discussions that took places over 24h (iirc) : Emeriti's discussed the possibility of hitting into your eowcf and rejected it. Then, they were particulary concerned that BB would farm my ghetto (and our "cows") and use that land to own them (Emeriti), so they told me I really needed to secure a CF. After the messages were "ignored", people agreed it was probably because BB was coming for my ghetto. Then my ghetto razed like 200 acres of BB and some of them thought it was funny.

That's really all there is and there was no discussion about : "Please Bourreau, go raze into the eowcf of BB to protect us".
    If emiriti rejected it, why would they have suggested it to you still.

Enthusiast
    I know what I did and I know why I did it. All you have is some logs that you interpreted one way, but I think if you re-read them with an open mind, you will see that what I'm saying (the truth btw) fits perfectly the log. I understand why you believe what you believe, but it's false. For the rest, we're only repeating the exact same old boring technical stuff we did back then and I'm not really interested in that. Let's talk about it in another 2 years and I hope you will have changed your mind ;)

And don't remember I already admitted what I did was wrong and apologized.

Back to the topic, since I nominated the pulsing trollfags for one of the best crown, can you tell me the most valuable impressive ABS' crown you saw? ;)
    First Beauty crown. First beating ZZ, then beating Playboys/monkeys* right after. Both #1 at the time.

*think pbs but could be monkeys.

Quote Originally Posted by SnirpsneR View Post
    If emiriti rejected it, why would they have suggested it to you still.
    Just trust him, he speaks the truth! Everything he says is the God given truth.

Quote Originally Posted by Band of Horses View Post
    Forum crown is even more of a popularity contest than the farmout crown, so I dont know about it being the most valuable. Side note, I still haven't been banned.
    Means you haven't tested the limits yet.

Means you haven't tested the limits yet.
    Or that BoH is a superior forum warrer. Mod game is part of it. (As is not getting Korp'd)

Quote Originally Posted by Shai View Post
    Pansies faery age crown is the by far most impressive crown ever, and due to the state of the game, will remain so.

Remember that no one in any top kd would run faeries that age cause it was concidered the most worthless of races.

And had honor kds not land dropped with razes to be able to farm easier honor Pansies would have tripple crowned on their trepeat at a point where the game was at its peak with 130k players that age. The strategy with suiciding faery shepherds at -50% honor losses and 10 faery war heroes and 2 human war heroes farming easy honor for sick mods was simply brilliant from a strategic point of view.

Nothing have ever come even close to that performance in Utopia.
    Going Faery was suicidal. :)
    ∙ Shadowlight ∙ A Mothers Advice ∙ Force ∙ Pansies .

Kingdom Crown Winner with Pansies, Brute Force, Sonata, Dreams
    Province Crown Winner with Brute Force

∙ Brute Force ∙ Playboys ∙. Sonata ∙ Dreams ∙ Retired .

Thread Information