Page 3 of 27 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Most and least valuable crowns

Quote Originally Posted by Elit View Post
    Im not sure why you dont blame BB too for all this. All chat was done in alliance channel. Protector was aware for Pew Pew plans. So far after Simians declare war Petrifed wanted for 5 min to wave Simians not SWEA for mess it all!
    Cause protje was the only one of you that said they would be no part of that ****. I already mentioned it above the rest of you were fully dedicated to the ****play plan that failed thanks to Simians being dumb.

I like to post
    Quote Originally Posted by Korp View Post
    Cause protje was the only one of you that said they would be no part of that ****. I already mentioned it above the rest of you were fully dedicated to the ****play plan that failed thanks to Simians being dumb.
    So what you told me is: here was plan in our alliance for GB SWEA and Protector being part from this alliance secret from his alliance mates share this information to SWEA and its make him good guy? If all this is true i cant really think high for him. This will be one from most disgrace act some leader can done.

I thik you simple want to troll me with nonsense. Here never was plan for GB on SWEA include AMA. At least not with my knowledge for it.
    “the mystery of life isn’t a problem to solve, but a reality to experience.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

“I should've suspected trouble when the coffee failed to arrive.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

So what you told me is: here was plan in our alliance for GB SWEA and Protector being part from this alliance secret from his alliance mates share this information to SWEA and its make him good guy? If all this is true i cant really think high for him. This will be one from most disgrace act some leader can done.

I thik you simple want to troll me with nonsense. Here never was plan for GB on SWEA include AMA. At least not with my knowledge for it.
    You realize that Anri already threatend us that you guys would gangbang us if hit Simians into their fake hostile with Strippers who was still in war? I also asked Petrified and you and you both answered me Petrified was the most honest about it and said he would for sure do it. So you are all disgraces then? You even trained up and complained about having to train up later on.

I like to post
    You realize that Anri already threatend us that you guys would gangbang us if hit Simians into their fake hostile with Strippers who was still in war? I also asked Petrified and you and you both answered me Petrified was the most honest about it and said he would for sure do it. So you are all disgraces then? You even trained up and complained about having to train up later on.
    Every time when Anri/Simians get hits or here is chance to get hits he treat people with GB. He have done it to me several times include one age offer real money to other kingdoms for GB us. No one can control what he talk. I can talk only for AMA. We gave notice SWEA after Simians promise they wont war or hit so its will be clean war. How im supposed to know what anri think/plan to do.

About Petrified i know how he was feel for long, but me or Protector had no power over Pew Pew. He just inform me he want to wave SWEA, but he wanted to Wave Simians too. So what he want and what he do is different if he don't have legit reason (how many times ppl say something in rl when they are mad but never do it). I don't know and no one know what will have happen if Simians didn't declare. Its clear SWEA had no chance in 1vs1 war with AMA. I don't see why Pew Pew need to hit you for his revenge when they can after our war end.

p.s.
    All your arguments about GB is really silly. If here was plan for GB its wont have canceled because Simians declare war. Its how normally GB is processed. 1 Kingdom are in war and rest hit OOW target kingdom. We never done this...we got mad on Simians for declare. This alone prove we never had plans for GB.
    Last edited by Elit; 10-11-2017 at 20:48.
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

― Frank Herbert, Dune

Enthusiast Zombies are people too's Avatar
    Nudes to the mod who limits Korp to one post/day for the age.

-DM <3
    Co-host of the daily talk thread "Meme-Dumpster-Fire"
    The House of Eargasms has moved to Discord! Come Join the MUTINY!!!

#MUTINY-FM
    https://discord.gg/Y76paHZ

H.O.E
    http://forums.utopia-game.com/showth...se-of-Eargasms

Quote Originally Posted by Zombies are people too View Post
    Nudes to the mod who limits Korp to one post/day for the age.

-DM <3
    I guess we know what kind of person you are now. Pretty sad, there are easier ways though, you can just put me on ignore then you wont have to sell your body.

Both BB and AMA deserved to win. AMA for win pure loss war vs CR and BB for win very hard war vs Sleepy. I explained this to Pendel and asked him to change WW bonus from land to honor so its wont resul another chart shape Similar to SWEA. His reply was how Jerks is not less good from BB/AMA and how BB asked another kingdom to hit us so we wont win age. I don't know if its true but i told him hits from some one was expected and we had deal long ago with CR for land we never take all age. So we have plan B and its why we did this LL to show Pendel he is wrong.

About crown Jerks won, its all my fault so far. First for help Jerks (Pendel/you) how to build your kingdom/take you for ally with us and second MOST IMPORTANT for refuse to hit Jerks EOA how all rest top kingdoms offered me. 4-5 Kingdoms was ready all together to wave you and this way give crown to AMA. I didn't want to win like this. My punish to Jerks was drop my support. This was first and last age for Jerks in all his utopia history being "TOP" land kingdom. So you loss something valuable for gain crown like this.
    Wrong. Jersey crown was 100% on CR. Zauper & godly & rest of leadership refused to hit jersey during the only opportunity and extended them an eoacf for no possible benefit except that they'd return the favor next age.

Cr has 1 solid and 1 possible chance to remove jerseys from the running and, as with everything Cr did that age, dropped the ball playing meta for the next age.

Every time when Anri/Simians get hits or here is chance to get hits he treat people with GB. He have done it to me several times include one age offer real money to other kingdoms for GB us. No one can control what he talk. I can talk only for AMA. We gave notice SWEA after Simians promise they wont war or hit so its will be clean war. How im supposed to know what anri think/plan to do.

About Petrified i know how he was feel for long, but me or Protector had no power over Pew Pew. He just inform me he want to wave SWEA, but he wanted to Wave Simians too. So what he want and what he do is different if he don't have legit reason (how many times ppl say something in rl when they are mad but never do it). I don't know and no one know what will have happen if Simians didn't declare. Its clear SWEA had no chance in 1vs1 war with AMA. I don't see why Pew Pew need to hit you for his revenge when they can after our war end.

p.s.
    All your arguments about GB is really silly. If here was plan for GB its wont have canceled because Simians declare war. Its how normally GB is processed. 1 Kingdom are in war and rest hit OOW target kingdom. We never done this...we got mad on Simians for declare. This alone prove we never had plans for GB.
    But the thing is its not silly, just that the situation that Simians wanted to create to justify your alliances action never came into bloom. I asked all three of you that would you step in and wave us if we hit Simians when they tried to dodge us. You said yes Petrified said yes and protje said no you even complained a lot cause Simians had forced you to train up and then nothing happend.

I like to post
    Quote Originally Posted by Pillz View Post
    Wrong. Jersey crown was 100% on CR. Zauper & godly & rest of leadership refused to hit jersey during the only opportunity and extended them an eoacf for no possible benefit except that they'd return the favor next age.

Cr has 1 solid and 1 possible chance to remove jerseys from the running and, as with everything Cr did that age, dropped the ball playing meta for the next age.
    Cant understand for what you refer. CR had noting to to with Jerks crown if you talk for it. They helped AMA.
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

― Frank Herbert, Dune

I like to post
    But the thing is its not silly, just that the situation that Simians wanted to create to justify your alliances action never came into bloom. I asked all three of you that would you step in and wave us if we hit Simians when they tried to dodge us. You said yes Petrified said yes and protje said no you even complained a lot cause Simians had forced you to train up and then nothing happend.
    Silly is to spend my time argue with you about this. When i told you here never was plan for GB its mean here never was plan with my aware. Stop all nonsenses. We got mad on Simians because they asked us for help and send notice. We did it after they confirm they wont war. Try to imagine how you will feel in same situation if you lead KD and your ally do it. Being mad is only natural.
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

― Frank Herbert, Dune

Postaholic
    least valuable crowns - every ABS crown.
    Most valuable crowns - every crown none abs won.

Cant understand for what you refer. CR had noting to to with Jerks crown if you talk for it. They helped AMA.
    Youre practically illiterate, so let's not highlight typos, else things might get ugly.

CR gave Jerks a free run for the crown. CR intentionally did not hit Jerks, intentionally gave them favorable CF terms despite not having any reason to.

Jerks would not have crowned if CR tried to take their acres.

I like to post
    Youre practically illiterate, so let's not highlight typos, else things might get ugly.

CR gave Jerks a free run for the crown. CR intentionally did not hit Jerks, intentionally gave them favorable CF terms despite not having any reason to.

You refer for early age and its had almost no impact for events on age end. Main reason Jerks "won" is having war (some say its was arranged/fake) where second kingdom claimed they hate them and accident decide to WD 2-3h before age end. WW land bonus is what made Jerks n1 land kingdom. Still this didn't win for them crown, because here was strong consolidation from all rest kingdoms for hit them and take down from n1 spot. I don't know if my decision to tell NO was correct or not but its what gave them crown.
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

― Frank Herbert, Dune

Enthusiast Zombies are people too's Avatar
    I guess we know what kind of person you are now. Pretty sad, there are easier ways though, you can just put me on ignore then you wont have to sell your body.
    Please enlighten me; what kind of person am I? This will be good rofl
    Also, no solicitation here; it's a prize to the mod that puts a cap on some of the salty toxicity in these forums ;D

On topic, I concur with Uhm hoi and Strato; crowns are crowns, personally war win crowns are my Holy Grail. War Monkeys in the early 60s had a good streak for that looking at the ranking page.
    It's like debating if the legendary Pittsburgh Penguins 2016-2017 b2b cups are more valuable than 91-92. Some would say a better caliber of hockey or the salary cap era, I would argue that 91-92 alone for the childhood nostalgia. Neither or wrong but objectively they're all engraved forever regardless.

You debate that any of the 13 cups the Leafs had won were worthless due to being earned before the great expansion to the wrong canucklehead, they'd be fighting words xD

-DM <3
    Last edited by Zombies are people too; 10-11-2017 at 22:23. Reason: Typo queen
    Co-host of the daily talk thread "Meme-Dumpster-Fire"
    The House of Eargasms has moved to Discord! Come Join the MUTINY!!!

#MUTINY-FM
    https://discord.gg/Y76paHZ

H.O.E
    http://forums.utopia-game.com/showth...se-of-Eargasms

Its funny, i was leading Jerks with Pendel, and i dont recognize your comments about cr. If they could get away with hitting us they would, but didn't cuz it was smarter to cf us.

Even so, AMA and BB were the 2 best kds that age and if it came down to fighting for it, we would have been smashed hard. The thing is though, its just not always that simple. ****play, dirty tactics and politics are equally as impactful as raw power and good leaders.
    It is better to remain silent at the risk of being thought a fool, than to talk and remove all doubt of it.

Thread Information