Page 5 of 27 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Most and least valuable crowns

Strategy Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Pillz View Post
    I'd have to say that the Playboy dice crown is the most valuable, at least since age 30. They won it at a time the top was competitive, as part of a b2b, while breaking a record that afaik still stands by playing mechanics to perfection.
    Which record? Rage still owns the all time land record. Playboys won that dicing age pre-age by being in Abs and then NAPing all of anti-abs before the age even began.

Rage's crown after being deal broke and gangbanged by numerous top kingdoms and then farming them all out in war was one of the most impressive wins.

Quote Originally Posted by AquaSeaFoam View Post
    Which record? Rage still owns the all time land record. Playboys won that dicing age pre-age by being in Abs and then NAPing all of anti-abs before the age even began.

Rage's crown after being deal broke and gangbanged by numerous top kingdoms and then farming them all out in war was one of the most impressive wins.
    All-time Kingdom Network record, which as far as I know was set by Playboys in age 37 when they won the first of their b2b land/nw crowns.

That is 295mil NW on 710k acres.

Overall Kingdom Networth Rankings
    (Age 37)
    Rank Name Networth
    1 Playboys AR Absalom (9:25) 295,194,642
    2 LUST (16:28) 87,394,612

EDIT: Also, thats 710k acres to 2nd place 308k acres. Sure they napped everybody, but jesus christ when has there ever been such a run away victory before? Playboys ripped **** up without ripping **** up that age.
    Last edited by Pillz; 11-11-2017 at 04:18.

I like to post
    Quote Originally Posted by vdshark View Post
    @Elit - no matter how much i upset you, you can't say we didn't prepare.

also:D our last meeting

https://i.imgur.com/QdvtEd7.jpg

<3
    Yes i was upset, because you was my first biggest failure. We was friends meet kingdom members rl drink together and its was only natural for me to help you if i can. For example PBs/Matty was mad on me how i helped your kingdoms for several cfs. So after you had CF with our group/ally and during GB on ABS from other group you did good strategy for abuse gbp and shot cow. Yes you did good for this. But why you needed coss/sleepy to deal break us so you can win NW crown too? Its why im upset/pissed. I can understand all rest but not stupid DB we got.
    Last edited by Elit; 11-11-2017 at 06:52.
    “the mystery of life isn’t a problem to solve, but a reality to experience.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

“I should've suspected trouble when the coffee failed to arrive.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

Postaholic
    All-time Kingdom Network record, which as far as I know was set by Playboys in age 37 when they won the first of their b2b land/nw crowns.

That is 295mil NW on 710k acres.

Overall Kingdom Networth Rankings
    (Age 37)
    Rank Name Networth
    1 Playboys AR Absalom (9:25) 295,194,642
    2 LUST (16:28) 87,394,612

EDIT: Also, thats 710k acres to 2nd place 308k acres. Sure they napped everybody, but jesus christ when has there ever been such a run away victory before? Playboys ripped **** up without ripping **** up that age.
    Hurts to see my kingdom come only 2th and with that big a jump, plz dont remind me ;/

Whoo! Woo! 100
    Quote Originally Posted by Elit View Post
    Yes i was upset, because you was my first biggest failure. We was friends meet kingdom members rl drink together and its was only natural for me to help you if i can. For example PBs/Matty was mad on me how i helped your kingdoms for several cfs. So after you had CF with our group/ally and during GB on ABS from other group you did good strategy for abuse gbp and shot cow. Yes you did good for this. But why you needed coss/sleepy to deal break us so you can win NW crown too? Its why im upset/pissed. I can understand all rest but not stupid DB we got.
    As i recall, we just discussed we will never attack eachother and i will support you in case anyone attacks you.
    I never said that i will give up my 1st place hopes. I think you just decided that i won't make it:)
    Also, you broke the cf, not me. You had plenty of targets that could have fed you back to nr 1. abs was in the war idd, good to abuse on.
    QQ

Whoo! Woo! 100
    You rode out a few key weeks where the rest of the top was in a ln awar. You had no wars for the age, and I don't even think you had a single hostile. It was a free ride, your accomplishment was not ****ing it up, basically the first HoH crown, only HoH usually put in more work.

Also what login script were you using to track your logged in minutes?

Umm..back then uto was tracking logged minutes? lol
    QQ

Post Fiend
    Too much beer and tequila... **** me.

I like to post
    Quote Originally Posted by vdshark View Post
    As i recall, we just discussed we will never attack eachother and i will support you in case anyone attacks you.
    I never said that i will give up my 1st place hopes. I think you just decided that i won't make it:)
    Also, you broke the cf, not me. You had plenty of targets that could have fed you back to nr 1. abs was in the war idd, good to abuse on.
    Its true i never considered you for strong enough kingdom to compete for win crown and if you look your own kingdom history before and after this age you can see why. I did all what i can for help you, main with get Cfs from my ally and its was critical important for you to able build cow later. This was bad surprise for any one in top and i don't really blame you for this but you cant deny you able to do it only because i helped your kingdom too.

What was really lame and killed our relations was Sleepy deal break so you can win NW crown. Its was clear we are going to win it and you land. More or less "fair enough". When Sleepy did all his BS you did noting to help me or prove you are not related to all this in any way. You cant imagine how much blame i take about all this situation and how i feel. Help friends, give free CF Sleepy after they told they don't want to war us, for get back stab like this.

This crown didn't made your KD any better or gain you anything. From other side you and your kd mates + other BG Utopians loss all fun what we had regular meet and drink together. All what left for me after all this years in Utopia is people what i meet. Some was kid now grow up with family and we still meet from time to time and remember old days.
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

― Frank Herbert, Dune

I like to post
    Quote Originally Posted by AquaSeaFoam View Post

You cant consider Rage win for something very impressive and all time win record. Its was during alliance war. Sure rage was targeted from begin but you had your own alliance+get other kingdoms help so you can deal with it. Your gains/win is result from team effort all your group against other group not something Rage did alone.

About PBs, they was very good about abuse game mechanic and politic in his favor, but its was result from his own kingdom ability/skills not result from other kingdoms help. If i remember correct age they broke all records they used one very unethical tactic about min gains for 5 acres. So they had all his provinces doing x4 on 300-400 acres prov 24/7 and its how they manage to keep grow. From other side they was first Kingdom to came with this "wonderful" idea. So they profit from being creative. I don't remember Rage doing anything creative in game. All i remember about you/rage is how you benefit from your alliance and power played your opponent for move up in chart. From other side Pbs was strong in ABS and out from ABS. They simple had skills for it. Very great leaders/players like Lennox,Matty,Maclean and other.

p.s.

Maybe most impressive and great win all times is Dreams win age 50.
    We was under GB from ABS and no ally like Rage. We deal with all this alone and drop under TOP 20 in chart. BUT still we able to win land/nw/prov. There is no one other KD being GBed and win alone like this.
    Last edited by Elit; 11-11-2017 at 11:50.
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

― Frank Herbert, Dune

Yea, most impressive, hacking 3provs in Rage and dealbreaking SG to farm them out Elit. Mad skills bro. ;) Also what kd has gained more land than Rages record? Since it cant be considered all time land win?

I like to post
    Quote Originally Posted by Korp View Post
    Yea, most impressive, hacking 3provs in Rage and dealbreaking SG to farm them out Elit. Mad skills bro. ;) Also what kd has gained more land than Rages record? Since it cant be considered all time land win?
    Im not sure when you become "random troll" but its from long and you don't know when to stop. During this age you was in Dream, so can you explain for begin how "hack 3 provs" helped us to win age.and why you did noting to stop it or let KD after this was done? You spend so much time every day chat with Realest, why you let this happen? Explain it.
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

― Frank Herbert, Dune

Quote Originally Posted by Elit View Post
    Im not sure when you become "random troll" but its from long and you don't know when to stop. During this age you was in Dream, so can you explain for begin how "hack 3 provs" helped us to win age.and why you did noting to stop it or let KD after this was done? You spend so much time every day chat with Realest, why you let this happen? Explain it.
    I never played in Dreams cause I didnt join. Even after i explained it you previous post you seem to intent to claim i played in Dreams. So whos the troll? When did you turn out be such a liar to begin with? I disliked Realest from the start, i mocked him constantly every chance Ive got. You could have discussed the topic of the thread instead you had to complain about how others are not worthy of crowns. Guess you just have old stuff to bring up.

Pansies Faery age.

Made even better by the entire server being too scared to engage them as they rise from outside of the T50 to win it.

I like to post
    Quote Originally Posted by Korp View Post
    I never played in Dreams cause I didnt join. Even after i explained it you previous post you seem to intent to claim i played in Dreams. So whos the troll? When did you turn out be such a liar to begin with? I disliked Realest from the start, i mocked him constantly every chance Ive got. You could have discussed the topic of the thread instead you had to complain about how others are not worthy of crowns. Guess you just have old stuff to bring up.
    From what i remember you was in kd, at least i remember you and Realest had some crazy convo...maybe its was with some other. I never liked him too and when i joined kingdom i made big fuss about it and its resulted split kingdom lead/duties. My job was diplo+cow Realest intra kingdom management and Dirty about strategy/planing. We had our concul with few more people and discussed. Still my bad relation with Realest gained me dislike from people loyal to him so its was complicated intra kingdom situation.

Its was clear from when age start ABS will attempt to GB us so i spend much hours for set different deals with many kingdoms include ABS in attempt to prevent it. I asked ASF personally about all rumors and he gave me tricky answer but still about no they don't plan to GB us. Still here was so much hints its why i made sure no one will join GB outside ABS so its wont gain legitimacy. Problem came again from Realest troll soul. Behind my back he talking to Princes (if remember name correct) and chesse so its pissed off them and result they decide to join GB. SG was part from his own ally group and they told SG to stay away and not join GB but they broke his promise to his ally and joined GB. So we had ABS+Princess KD+SG and 2 shell Kds/some abs players doing all GB. When GB start for less 1h i made Princess drop his Kd from GB and its left only SG and ABS/abs shell. SG gained so much unfair land and its pissed off many people, include his own ally. This was why later on age after consultation with SG ally we had freedom to deal break them how SG deal break us first. Still its was 1vs1 not several kingdoms against 1. SG deal broke us EOA for second time after promise again to every one they wont. I did all my job perfect and ABS gone down after GB and they paid his price.

About hack, sorry but here never was hack. What i learn YEARS later is Vers (realest wife) under all stress for GB on us decide to try user/pass on ex kd mates from KD they was before. Its worked and its how she loged "legit" in Rage accounts. I have no idea if she loged 1 or more accounts but its true she did it. Dont know if she deleted them or she messed something but results is Rage loss 3 provinces. During this time we was in war with another ABS kingdom and Rage served notice right before war start. When they loss 3 provs i contacted ASF and offered him CF. I had no idea why they loss accounts. Look like ASF had idea but he told me noting about it. Some time after it Rage got all his accounts back and we loss 1 -Vers. I don't know from where ABS got info its was Vers but they used it for "legit reason" to start what they planed from age begin. Realest left kingdom so we was 2 player and 1 account down under heavy GB. Sure you need mad skills for win in situation like this.

p.s.
    Its really cool you never was in Dreams. I was so disappointed to see you this disrespectful when we was in KD together.
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

― Frank Herbert, Dune

Is Vers short for Versace?
    Also, wasn't Realest supposed to be getting married to Clarey?
    Age 65 - FreeakStyle - FeyrPlay Alliance Win - Dwarves Stole My Bike
    Age 66 - FreeakStyle - #1 Honor & Warring Kingdom - Making FS Great Again
    Age 67 - BeastBlood - #1 Honor Human(Prince) - Steve from Walmart
    Age 68 - BeastBlood ft OldSchool - #1 Honor Kingdom & Avian - We Are All Feyr
    Age 69 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Kingdom in The History of Utopia - Clever Use of Words
    Age 70 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Land(25325 acres) & NW Faery - Spartan of Redeeming Qualities

Thread Information