Page 7 of 27 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Thread: Most and least valuable crowns

Oh of course it would be the same person, she's everywhere!
    Age 65 - FreeakStyle - FeyrPlay Alliance Win - Dwarves Stole My Bike
    Age 66 - FreeakStyle - #1 Honor & Warring Kingdom - Making FS Great Again
    Age 67 - BeastBlood - #1 Honor Human(Prince) - Steve from Walmart
    Age 68 - BeastBlood ft OldSchool - #1 Honor Kingdom & Avian - We Are All Feyr
    Age 69 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Kingdom in The History of Utopia - Clever Use of Words
    Age 70 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Land(25325 acres) & NW Faery - Spartan of Redeeming Qualities

clarey and versace werent the same person.

I like to post
    Clarey cant keep secrets. She naturally leak :)
    Its different people too.
    “the mystery of life isn’t a problem to solve, but a reality to experience.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

“I should've suspected trouble when the coffee failed to arrive.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by AquaSeaFoam View Post
    Which record? Rage still owns the all time land record. Playboys won that dicing age pre-age by being in Abs and then NAPing all of anti-abs before the age even began.

Rage's crown after being deal broke and gangbanged by numerous top kingdoms and then farming them all out in war was one of the most impressive wins.
    Was this the second dice age when we had to convert a few provs to get a brute cf for some abs kds cuz brute had better killers than the abs kds?

Or was it the first dice age where sanc and grace? did the same dice setup but did it wrong and gave their acres away to non abs, but since theu weren't abs it was OK?

OK, I'm confused. Some people on the internet married other people on the internet, let's leave it at that.
    Age 69 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Kingdom in The History of Utopia - Clever Use of Words
    Age 70 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Land(25325 acres) & NW Faery - Spartan of Redeeming Qualities

Strategy Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Elit View Post
    You cant consider Rage win for something very impressive and all time win record. Its was during alliance war. Sure rage was targeted from begin but you had your own alliance+get other kingdoms help so you can deal with it. Your gains/win is result from team effort all your group against other group not something Rage did alone.

About PBs, they was very good about abuse game mechanic and politic in his favor, but its was result from his own kingdom ability/skills not result from other kingdoms help. If i remember correct age they broke all records they used one very unethical tactic about min gains for 5 acres. So they had all his provinces doing x4 on 300-400 acres prov 24/7 and its how they manage to keep grow. From other side they was first Kingdom to came with this "wonderful" idea. So they profit from being creative. I don't remember Rage doing anything creative in game. All i remember about you/rage is how you benefit from your alliance and power played your opponent for move up in chart. From other side Pbs was strong in ABS and out from ABS. They simple had skills for it. Very great leaders/players like Lennox,Matty,Maclean and other.

p.s.

Maybe most impressive and great win all times is Dreams win age 50.
    We was under GB from ABS and no ally like Rage. We deal with all this alone and drop under TOP 20 in chart. BUT still we able to win land/nw/prov. There is no one other KD being GBed and win alone like this.

Funny stuff Elit. Dreams age 50 win was during alliance war and was only possible by you deal breaking Webmaster so you can't consider it something very impressive. Rage was the strongest war kingdom the majority of the ages they were around and would have almost assuredly had more crowns than their already impressive number if they were independent.

Playboys indeed was a very good kingdom. My war record is 3-0 vs them including two crowns after farming them ;) Another great kingdom, Brute Force, became Elvut after being farmed by Rage. Remember that time you/Dreams noticed Rage and publicly posted you would war us, then you backed out and tried to 2v1 us with BIO helping and we still farmed you both? Fun times!

Here we go, rofl.

Funny stuff Elit. Dreams age 50 win was during alliance war and was only possible by you deal breaking Webmaster so you can't consider it something very impressive. Rage was the strongest war kingdom the majority of the ages they were around and would have almost assuredly had more crowns than their already impressive number if they were independent.

Playboys indeed was a very good kingdom. My war record is 3-0 vs them including two crowns after farming them ;) Another great kingdom, Brute Force, became Elvut after being farmed by Rage. Remember that time you/Dreams noticed Rage and publicly posted you would war us, then you backed out and tried to 2v1 us with BIO helping and we still farmed you both? Fun times!
    Rage would have less crowns if they were solo just look how Rage turned slowly to **** as Absaloms power dwindled. You must be drunk if you think that Absalom had nothing to do with your success story. But I guess its easy to claim things when you never have to own up to them. :) PS remember how Rage lost to SWEA? lul.

Thank you for your almost out-and-out admission that Absalom kingdoms had to take turns crowning.

The rest is basically nonsense, Rage was a strong kingdom and arguably the most consistent over the longest period, but at no point in its existence was it the best.

Quote Originally Posted by MyNameIsMatija View Post
    Here we go, rofl.

ASF vs Elit is a classic.

The Korp seems interested too!

Edit: And Steel!

I like to post

Age 50 didn't had any alliance war. All what we had is ABS arrange GB from age begin on alone kingdom because you have some old vendetta with Realest/Sonata. Its not alliance war.
    Webmaster deal broke Dreams for no reason. He promised me and his ally sleepy/fratzia he will stay oout from GB but he still deal break us. I have no moral problem to deal break him back for it and its was approved from his own ally before we did it.
    Rage never was strong waring kingdom, you was strong political kingdom put your Kd in better position before you war. Its why normally you win your wars.

Brute Force you refer is not same Bruteforce. Its after YF and other core leaders left. Your win is not win vs Brute force.
    PBs is kingdom with long history and Transformation. Did you win when its was under Lennox/Matty lead or when other people was in charge because its was again different kind PBs KD.

When here is topic in forum all time people start name Pansies/Serenity/Brute/PBs but never anyone outside Rage/ABS mention Rage. Do you know why? Because Rage never did something to inspire people and say this was cool how all other mention KDs. If you look over chart statistic over ages here is not Single age when ABS don't controll top and here is 1 ABS in top. Its because how you lead your alliance. Sure you are great alliance leader, maybe the best and ABS was best alliance but you power play your way in top. Its why every one hated ABS and its why when you don't control top you cant Survive here.
    Sanctuary was really good waring kingdom and they proved it many times. they had his ages go for war beat waring kingdoms and war in top win good wars too. Rage never have done something like it. So you fall behind Sanctuary in my chart too.

You are good at mix stories from different time. Age 50 Dreams won his age in very competitive age with over 20 real kingdoms. Age 51 we did attempt for triple crown and we almost success it. Still here was few major factors what no one can predict. One is honor gains bug changed from deavs middle age and its ruined everything for us and second is stagnation in top leave very few kingdoms. HoH had his Cfs and free pump almost all age and ABS was abit behind/ally with HoH/ From other side Dreams spend 3-4 weeks waring. Its huge difference in land size= huge difference how sci system worked back. Only way for counter it is high honor but devs change it too. Not to mention Sanctuary abused max meter limit = was 300 points for keep us in hostile for 2 full weeks and never declare war. Yes its how you=ABS play. Very dirty team play against main competitors. Still we manage to deal with all problems and grow very fast. Now its came HoH. They did really good move give us notice in most critical moment. If they have done its 1 week later will be ready to beat them. So after some hostile we did CF and left only rage. Its was clear we will came for you! BUT here was some big Asians festival and like 6-7 people gone for real meet and they was supposed to back in time for incoming hostile. What ha pend is they decide to extend his time and we left with missing 6-7 people. They was on sitting but still you don't go war like this went 1/3 from KD is missing. Its why i gave up war and told you very clear we wont war so don't waste your time. You choice to do it so we acted adequate.
    Last edited by Elit; 11-11-2017 at 19:10.
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

― Frank Herbert, Dune

I like to post
    BTW ASF its good you are around, i wanted to talk to you for other maters too. I got offer to join Kd this age, but surprising i found your wife play here. So do you mind if i'm together with your wife? I mean in 1 KD! I can share with her many fumy stories about past :)
    What you think about this. Can i join or not?
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

― Frank Herbert, Dune

BTW ASF its good you are around, i wanted to talk to you for other maters too. I got offer to join Kd this age, but surprising i found your wife play here. So do you mind if i'm together with your wife? I mean in 1 KD! I can share with her many fumy stories about past :)
    What you think about this. Can i join or not?

This is why Elit is often my favourite poster :)

Postaholic
    Age 50 didn't had any alliance war. All what we had is ABS arrange GB from age begin on alone kingdom because you have some old vendetta with Realest/Sonata. Its not alliance war.
    Webmaster deal broke Dreams for no reason. He promised me and his ally sleepy/fratzia he will stay oout from GB but he still deal break us. I have no moral problem to deal break him back for it and its was approved from his own ally before we did it.
    Rage never was strong waring kingdom, you was strong political kingdom put your Kd in better position before you war. Its why normally you win your wars.

Brute Force you refer is not same Bruteforce. Its after YF and other core leaders left. Your win is not win vs Brute force.
    PBs is kingdom with long history and Transformation. Did you win when its was under Lennox/Matty lead or when other people was in charge because its was again different kind PBs KD.

When here is topic in forum all time people start name Pansies/Serenity/Brute/PBs but never anyone outside Rage/ABS mention Rage. Do you know why? Because Rage never did something to inspire people and say this was cool how all other mention KDs. If you look over chart statistic over ages here is not Single age when ABS don't controll top and here is 1 ABS in top. Its because how you lead your alliance. Sure you are great alliance leader, maybe the best and ABS was best alliance but you power play your way in top. Its why every one hated ABS and its why when you don't control top you cant Survive here.
    Sanctuary was really good waring kingdom and they proved it many times. they had his ages go for war beat waring kingdoms and war in top win good wars too. Rage never have done something like it. So you fall behind Sanctuary in my chart too.

You are good at mix stories from different time. Age 50 Dreams won his age in very competitive age with over 20 real kingdoms. Age 51 we did attempt for triple crown and we almost success it. Still here was few major factors what no one can predict. One is honor gains bug changed from deavs middle age and its ruined everything for us and second is stagnation in top leave very few kingdoms. HoH had his Cfs and free pump almost all age and ABS was abit behind/ally with HoH/ From other side Dreams spend 3-4 weeks waring. Its huge difference in land size= huge difference how sci system worked back. Only way for counter it is high honor but devs change it too. Not to mention Sanctuary abused max meter limit = was 300 points for keep us in hostile for 2 full weeks and never declare war. Yes its how you=ABS play. Very dirty team play against main competitors. Still we manage to deal with all problems and grow very fast. Now its came HoH. They did really good move give us notice in most critical moment. If they have done its 1 week later will be ready to beat them. So after some hostile we did CF and left only rage. Its was clear we will came for you! BUT here was some big Asians festival and like 6-7 people gone for real meet and they was supposed to back in time for incoming hostile. What ha pend is they decide to extend his time and we left with missing 6-7 people. They was on sitting but still you don't go war like this went 1/3 from KD is missing. Its why i gave up war and told you very clear we wont war so don't waste your time. You choice to do it so we acted adequate.
    pretty much spot on all the way, also the last kingdom to beat the real Brute Force was KO after they hadent lost a war in 6 ages we beat them with a Avian setup where we killed 6 of them, after that BF was no more (the real one) also to even compare a kingdom like Rage with BF hahahahaha, tho i admit Rage had one good age when i was leading Lust where they had humans and more sci then god.

Strategy Moderator
    Elit, The age I referenced, Rage was #1 as pumped sages and we also were deal broke and gb'd (by your Dreams co-leaders) for no reason other than we were too strong for anyone to beat 1v1. It was similar to your Dreams age. I actually did/do consider your Dreams victory impressive too. You're of course perfectly fine to play with my wife or anywhere you like.

Thread Information