7 rax
    15 guilds
    10 towers
    8 gs
    15 hospitals
    14 stables
    4 dungeons

Those are all percentages.
    Last edited by Slashbox; 21-11-2017 at 06:59.

Once in war you shouldn't need stables - either you have the activity to keep army-in, army-out(not having stables kinda stimulates that) or the enemy steals your horses at which point nothing you can do about it because feeling those stables takes 2 days min. If you are chain target keeping 80-85% homes, rest guilds is not a bad idea since it gives you massive pop boost which you need to keep more elites/def specs.

Also something a lot ppl ignore - if you are getting massively razed stop building/training anything - you just waste the gold/credits. Wait for the time when the enemy will leave you alone and build as much as you need and then start training def - it requires some KD coordination but come on - what doesn't?

Enthusiast Zombies are people too's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Bo To View Post
    Once in war you shouldn't need stables - either you have the activity to keep army-in, army-out(not having stables kinda stimulates that) or the enemy steals your horses at which point nothing you can do about it because feeling those stables takes 2 days min. If you are chain target keeping 80-85% homes, rest guilds is not a bad idea since it gives you massive pop boost which you need to keep more elites/def specs.

Also something a lot ppl ignore - if you are getting massively razed stop building/training anything - you just waste the gold/credits. Wait for the time when the enemy will leave you alone and build as much as you need and then start training def - it requires some KD coordination but come on - what doesn't?
    I totally agree with the stables, as soon as i get a sniff im about to be targetted for chain, down they go, and usually right into hospitals and Tgs for my next unique.

Im not a fan of homes in war; ive always found they gave me more trouble losing 35 pop space that filled with pezz and now i have to take that many more soldiers per tick to cover desertions where if I had that 10 less per acre id have been ok. Again to each their own.

Glad to see someone agree with me about being deep chained and leaving the acres barren, at least till your army return. Always nagging about that in war lol XD

-DM <3
    Co-host of the daily talk thread "Meme-Dumpster-Fire"
    The House of Eargasms has moved to Discord! Come Join the MUTINY!!!

#MUTINY-FM
    https://discord.gg/Y76paHZ

H.O.E
    http://forums.utopia-game.com/showth...se-of-Eargasms

Post Fiend
    I will say, that as a Dryad having 4pt horses, it would be smart to have WTs + CS cast, especially if you are not going to run stables. Stealing war horses can very easily take a good chunk of your offense

Post Demon
    for dryad paladin I run something along the lines of this now, still get hit 3x a day on average despite having a retal % of arround 80-90% and smiting arround 95% of all hits on me. I explore a bit but generally gain acres mostly on retals, some of my kingdom fellors help with the retals and gain on that as well.

20% guard stations
    18% hospitals
    16% barracks
    14% guilds
    10% towers
    10% universities
    5% dungeons
    7% stables

% is an estimate since I constantly have some in construction, and I don't aim for exact numbers, also universities are somewhat still in construction, I figured I got tired of seeing 1 abducts recently.

Quote Originally Posted by luke3 View Post
    I will say, that as a Dryad having 4pt horses, it would be smart to have WTs + CS cast, especially if you are not going to run stables. Stealing war horses can very easily take a good chunk of your offense
    Yeah, razing stables isn't for everyone; you really have to be one on point with army in/out.
    Usually most Dryad Tacts have CS up 24/7 in war, with Wts if not chained. Now with TW, I should re-edit my thoughts on Homes; @Bo To has a good point concerning pop space and now that Pezzies will vacate the premises on chain, it might actually work out to save your KD soldiers :D

I dont get to test sadly /cry stuck non dryad this age; and when I had TW cast on me I had no homes. Someone let me know how it goes! :D

-DM <3

#MUTINY-FM

H.O.E

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by luke3 View Post
    There is so much truth in this, a truth I have already heavily abused this age. You can really drop offensive numbers with this. getting your army out fast is important. I only need 5 minutes tops to rob you of 20% of your raw offense.

Strategy Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by LuckySports View Post
    There is so much truth in this, a truth I have already heavily abused this age. You can really drop offensive numbers with this. getting your army out fast is important. I only need 5 minutes tops to rob you of 20% of your raw offense.
    Which is why horses is a "bonus' not something u should rely on.

Administrator
    Does 4-5% dungeons, given kill numbers, result in you being able to max out the number of mercenaries / prisoners sent in an attack?

Do you need econ to keep the merc/prisoner bonus offense going?

Post Demon
    you don't need mercs on every hit most likely so you can stock up until you need them, if you want to stock up quick any high off low def province with access to townwatch is a good bet, those reduced casualities don't mean much if you hit someone with tw.

Quote Originally Posted by JeffT View Post
    Does 4-5% dungeons, given kill numbers, result in you being able to max out the number of mercenaries / prisoners sent in an attack?

Do you need econ to keep the merc/prisoner bonus offense going?
    We have been successful using tm econ to support the mercs when prisoners are low.

-DM <3

#MUTINY-FM

H.O.E

Thread Information