Voters
34. You may not vote on this poll
  • Rebuild TFC

17 50.00%
  • Play in Steel's kingdom

3 8.82%
  • Join Spartans to staighten them out

5 14.71%
  • Be relegated to moderating General Talk, Politics, and Role Playing, because he doesn't play

9 26.47%
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Lets Play - Palem Edition

Damn conformists.
    Age 65 - FreeakStyle - FeyrPlay Alliance Win - Dwarves Stole My Bike
    Age 66 - FreeakStyle - #1 Honor & Warring Kingdom - Making FS Great Again
    Age 67 - BeastBlood - #1 Honor Human(Prince) - Steve from Walmart
    Age 68 - BeastBlood ft OldSchool - #1 Honor Kingdom & Avian - We Are All Feyr
    Age 69 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Kingdom in The History of Utopia - Clever Use of Words
    Age 70 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Land(25325 acres) & NW Faery - Spartan of Redeeming Qualities

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Quote Originally Posted by Band of Horses View Post
    Why he's willing to give his time and energy for free is beyond me.
    Me too

I bet you break your back pushing that ban button.
    Age 65 - FreeakStyle - FeyrPlay Alliance Win - Dwarves Stole My Bike
    Age 66 - FreeakStyle - #1 Honor & Warring Kingdom - Making FS Great Again
    Age 67 - BeastBlood - #1 Honor Human(Prince) - Steve from Walmart
    Age 68 - BeastBlood ft OldSchool - #1 Honor Kingdom & Avian - We Are All Feyr
    Age 69 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Kingdom in The History of Utopia - Clever Use of Words
    Age 70 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Land(25325 acres) & NW Faery - Spartan of Redeeming Qualities

Palem if you bring back TFC id join you for sure
    It is better to remain silent at the risk of being thought a fool, than to talk and remove all doubt of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Madchess View Post
    If Palem ever considder option two I'd suggest him to get back to me insted, either on the offer I sent him before the start of last age or the one I sent to DavidC before the start of this age. This age I wanted one from the ownership or management to try out playing in a shell kingdom rather than to be biased on why people plays there and wanting to force people to be merged, even if Palem has no say in such matter because he is only moderating the forum he'll still be welcomed. I don't mind uncommon race/personality combinations, and I see the shell kingdom as one setup that has the potential to get former players back into the game.
    You're very slow.

Post Demon
    Just because your poll was a troll poll doesn't mean I can't recomend people not to join a kingdom you play in does it?

No troll, we want Palem with us. :) We are aiming at being the Mod Squad kd.

Needs to get out more
    Pete, Julie and Linc. You'll need some cool music to go with the sitcom.
    Last edited by StratOcastle; 13-11-2017 at 20:18.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Is go quietly into the night an option?

I didn't mean that :(

Just because your poll was a troll poll doesn't mean I can't recomend people not to join a kingdom you play in does it?
    Was hardly a troll poll. It was designed to gauge the community's thoughts on what Palem should do. It's none binding and all the options were reasonable imo.

But that has nothing to do with it, nor does your suggestion that he play outside of the three listed kingdoms.

Youre slow - so very slow indeed - for your belief that an admin or mod should play in your shell KD to gain first hand experience in that environment. Because, and I can't imagine how you missed this fact, but Bishop has played like 14 of the last 18 ages in a shell Kingdom (and even random ghettos when the shell is not formed in time).

While I have no problem with Zauper / hawk / however else also slumming it in a shell, any shell, I think it's laughable you missed this detail and present the opportunity to them as though the perspective has been lost on game administration. Zauper has also been in his own shell before IIRC.

Director of Age Changes
    Aren't there enough glorified landfarm kds atm?
    Discord: Hex | IRC: Hextor / Avenger

Post Demon
    I don't see how not knowing something that you apparently know or think you know makes me slow or anything, but as far as I remember the possibility to request shell kingdoms are a rather recent addition to the game from arround age 67 or 68, so telling me someone spent 14 ages in a shell kingdom does not hold.

Also what does it matter? If the owners or moderators think every shell kingdom is full of toxic people or they are just out to abuse mechanics and therefore should be forcefully merged, then they really have not interacted much with people in most shell kingdoms and I would love the possibility to show them something else.

I don't see how not knowing something that you apparently know or think you know makes me slow or anything, but as far as I remember the possibility to request shell kingdoms are a rather recent addition to the game from arround age 67 or 68, so telling me someone spent 14 ages in a shell kingdom does not hold.

Also what does it matter? If the owners or moderators think every shell kingdom is full of toxic people or they are just out to abuse mechanics and therefore should be forcefully merged, then they really have not interacted much with people in most shell kingdoms and I would love the possibility to show them something else.
    Very confident it was possible prior to age 67.
    And since 'RoO' existed as early as age 57 (albeit in a different form without the wall) and that Last Words KD has existed just as long, 'shells' have been around for a while. You hopped on the wagon late.

Next, pretty clear that MUGA reversed their decision on forced mid-age mergers, and its clear that their intention was to go after KDs like MEGA. I mean, all of that along with hawk's dismally limited view of mechanics usage (so ironic given he invented a whole new field of bottom feeding via mechanics abuse..)

What you should be trying to do is not to culture Zauper & Hawk, but sway them with reason. What is mechanics abuse? How is the game intended to be played? How are mechanics intended to be used? Their answers so far are literally all over the charts, and thats consistent with their statements & behaviours prior to acquiring the game. The short answer is that there isn't really an answer to any of those questions, and so arguments have to be put forward for a best case.

As such, I think that any action that limits play style is a bad move, and I think that labelling anything 'mechanics abuse' is just a weak attempt to handicap the more clever players amongst us. Nobody gave a **** that MEGA was, for example, sitting on a perfect 5 provs for exploring up a cow, but they did take issue with perceived fws to take advantage of new WW bonuses - which would have been cheating (twice over maybe?).

tl;dr MUGA need to think through mechanics better rather than punish players for using them, and they certainly shouldn't be punishing players because of imagined, possible violations that may, conceivably occur.

Enthusiast Zombies are people too's Avatar
    ...then they really have not interacted much with people in most shell kingdoms and I would love the possibility to show them something else.
    What's a shell kingdom?

-DM<3
    Co-host of the daily talk thread "Meme-Dumpster-Fire"
    The House of Eargasms has moved to Discord! Come Join the MUTINY!!!

#MUTINY-FM
    https://discord.gg/Y76paHZ

H.O.E
    http://forums.utopia-game.com/showth...se-of-Eargasms

Thread Information