Thread: Munk kd page sorting suggestion

Regular

Munk kd page sorting suggestion

I suggest by default when you click kingdom page it puts the kd page in original order every time so that kingdoms can use kingdom wide name themes as in the past. Then if you want to sort by land you can click the button.

Secondarily I don't think anyone uses the graphs.

Thank you.

You can just sort then with slot number problem solved and you can have your theme. It will remember your choice.

Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Korp View Post
    You can just sort then with slot number problem solved and you can have your theme. It will remember your choice.
    no ****, thats the problem. It should default every time you click KD page to province order and if you want to sort by something else you can click the button, this is my suggestion, its not about an individual its about bringing back subtle things that used to make the game more fun to play.

Quote Originally Posted by chadbrochill17 View Post
    no ****, thats the problem. It should default every time you click KD page to province order and if you want to sort by something else you can click the button, this is my suggestion, its not about an individual its about bringing back subtle things that used to make the game more fun to play.
    Or you can stop being lazy, its about one click. Or you can never use any of the sorting functions at all and have it all sorted on slot numbers and then it will never change and you will have your idiotic useless memory of nostalgy. Though you have weird sense of what is fun, seing provinces in slot number order is fun.. lul.

Thread Information