Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Ladies 7:19 vs warrrrrrr 6:12

Strategy Moderator
    looks like the dwarf kd won. My guess is those faeries in the orc kd weren't quite op enough early age as they couldnt pull in enough offense to start really piling on acres :(

Needs to get out more
    Victory for 7:19.

Congratulations.

Well played on both sides, but let us know in your own words. Thank you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Congratulations Womanizers 7:19!

Quote Originally Posted by StratOcastle View Post
    I know that they war better than most kingdoms I've seen, but I'm not familiar with most top kingdom warring strategies.
    Oh, hey, thanks again!

Not sure if you make a point or are just being nice, I see strategy as an endless study. Wise men say the more you know the more you realize how much you don't know, I must know a lot then but at heart I would never assume I'm better than anyone because I am, that is my advantage - the ability to learn.
    Last edited by MyNameIsMatija; 20-11-2017 at 12:59.
    Age 65 - FreeakStyle - FeyrPlay Alliance Win - Dwarves Stole My Bike
    Age 66 - FreeakStyle - #1 Honor & Warring Kingdom - Making FS Great Again
    Age 67 - BeastBlood - #1 Honor Human(Prince) - Steve from Walmart
    Age 68 - BeastBlood ft OldSchool - #1 Honor Kingdom & Avian - We Are All Feyr
    Age 69 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Kingdom in The History of Utopia - Clever Use of Words
    Age 70 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Land(25325 acres) & NW Faery - Spartan of Redeeming Qualities

Enthusiast
    Yeh dorf win!

Enthusiast Zombies are people too's Avatar
    Congratulations 7:19!!!

-DM <3
    Co-host of the daily talk thread "Meme-Dumpster-Fire"
    The House of Eargasms has moved to Discord! Come Join the MUTINY!!!

#MUTINY-FM
    https://discord.gg/Y76paHZ

H.O.E
    http://forums.utopia-game.com/showth...se-of-Eargasms

Needs to get out more
    Quote Originally Posted by MyNameIsMatija View Post
    Oh, hey, thanks again!

Not sure if you make a point or are just being nice, I see strategy as an endless study. Wise men say the more you know the more you realize how much you don't know, I must know a lot then but at heart I would never assume I'm better than anyone because I am, that is my advantage - the ability to learn.
    Some top strategies I've seen from the outside are befuddling. The infamous dibs age hides the much more interesting
    war prowess of AMA in which they defeated 2 top kingdoms sans cows vs classic top kingdom cow strats. Even their ill fated preemptive strike vs CR was impressive. They had pushed all CR elves to the nw bottom.

The Emeriti super core comprised of dwarves was also impressive vs a motivated flogger.

These are the ones I'd like to be behind the lines to see for myself.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

Some top strategies I've seen from the outside are befuddling. The infamous dibs age hides the much more interesting
    war prowess of AMA in which they defeated 2 top kingdoms sans cows vs classic top kingdom cow strats. Even their ill fated preemptive strike vs CR was impressive. They had pushed all CR elves to the nw bottom.

The Emeriti super core comprised of dwarves was also impressive vs a motivated flogger.

These are the ones I'd like to be behind the lines to see for myself.
    Neither of those were as entertaining as you might think.
    "having fun warring when you have whoring and number 1 as a goal is totally pointless..." - Korp
    "while I heart shiester when we both play serious and are in the same kingdom, I hate shiester on the forums and pretty much disagree with everything he says. Even he knows this." - Flogger asking me out on a date

The devs have made a decision to kill competitive utopia and have thereby killed my interest with it.

Post Demon
    Did not even realize it was over, gratz with the win. I think undead or paladin on that orc core could have made a diffrence thougth.

Needs to get out more
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheister View Post
    Neither of those were as entertaining as you might think.
    Then the next time one of these oddities occur we have to agree to bring a little Hallmark magic.

~ AquaSeaFoams heartstrings drew him back to the game as he heard Little Miss Sassy Orc Strat say ~
    ~ "we don't need a homes pump, we need a love pump in this grumpy ol' kingdom, teehee." ~
    ~ And all the skeksis bellowed a jolly laugh "that lil' orc could teach us old birds a few things" ~

Then they all nod to each other knowingly before a glowing christmasy fireplace.
    ________
    Weed bowls

Then the next time one of these oddities occur we have to agree to bring a little Hallmark magic.

~ AquaSeaFoams heartstrings drew him back to the game as he heard Little Miss Sassy Orc Strat say ~
    ~ "we don't need a homes pump, we need a love pump in this grumpy ol' kingdom, teehee." ~
    ~ And all the skeksis bellowed a jolly laugh "that lil' orc could teach us old birds a few things" ~

Then they all nod to each other knowingly before a glowing christmasy fireplace.
    As the exit music swells into the credits and you see them kiss is silhouette framed by the fireplace and decorated mantle.
    "having fun warring when you have whoring and number 1 as a goal is totally pointless..." - Korp
    "while I heart shiester when we both play serious and are in the same kingdom, I hate shiester on the forums and pretty much disagree with everything he says. Even he knows this." - Flogger asking me out on a date

The devs have made a decision to kill competitive utopia and have thereby killed my interest with it.

@flogger
    Barts sends his thanks.
    From me: "So donk, 0 dwarves."
    Age 69 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Kingdom in The History of Utopia - Clever Use of Words
    Age 70 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Land(25325 acres) & NW Faery - Spartan of Redeeming Qualities

Man, Bart is really "NOTICE ME SENPAI" hes so desperate to get BBs attention.

Maybe with Zauper, but BB? Doesn't make sense.

Thread Information