Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Fake War

Enthusiast Zombies are people too's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Korp View Post
    What I wrote is the truth, you refuse to see it cause you are thick in it. Biased much? How do you explaint the things that happend recently then? I get it you desperately dont want to be part of something that is bad so you fight with tooth and nail to defend what you percieve as good and ignore everything else that people bring up. Its not a healthy approach though.
    My gosh rofl, bias? The WHOLE alliance is getting blamed for the actions of so few. That's not a healthy approach xD. If sharing build strats, advice, laughs among other fun things is the thick of it, count me in! Until you take my offer and see for yourself, there be no "truth-telling" here in this kangaroo court of a thread xD

-DM <3
    Co-host of the daily talk thread "Meme-Dumpster-Fire"
    The House of Eargasms has moved to Discord! Come Join the MUTINY!!!

#MUTINY-FM
    https://discord.gg/Y76paHZ

H.O.E
    http://forums.utopia-game.com/showth...se-of-Eargasms

Quote Originally Posted by Zombies are people too View Post
    My gosh rofl, bias? The WHOLE alliance is getting blamed for the actions of so few. That's not a healthy approach xD. If sharing build strats, advice, laughs among other fun things is the thick of it, count me in! Until you take my offer and see for yourself, there be no "truth-telling" here in this kangaroo court of a thread xD

-DM <3
    AoD is not a new alliance. Nor is Diamonds a new player.

He rebuilt AoD using the same philosophy that it operated under in the past: strength through numbers and force.

Since AoD came back, there have been several instances where people have complained about double hostiles and gbs and the like. You repeating yourself about how it's all rainbows and butterflies isn't going to change the fact that Diamonds has a reputation, AoD has baggage, your recruitment practices lend themselves to acquiring 'bad eggs' (though thats exactly what Diamonds wants), and that there is a slew of kingdoms with bad experiences with AoD over the last couple of ages.

AoD will die, don't you worry your empty little noggin.

Needs to get out more
    I'm in an AoD kingdom.

My impression of the alliance is it's there in the least offensive way.

Perhaps Diamonds feels a need to represent, but the essence of the alliance is casual kingdoms. If Diamonds wants to create, or is in the process of creating a flagship kingdom(s) then I suggest that be made into a structured objective.

My advice is this: a couple(one) of flagship kingdoms is a cool idea, but the strength of any alliance is in the Jack-in-the-Box provinces you can expect reliable service. That is, you want guys that will pop out of nowhere to strike the enemy. My only interest is the preservation of the old kingdoms. Top feeders. People that know how.

This might seem a bit harsh in mixed company, but it's how Remote1 hurt AMA. This is what the great alliances have done before and are willing to do, even in today's microcosm. Spies can be anywhere so relying on kingdoms is unreliable. This doesn't mean people like me are suddenly evil, it means we are willing to protect what we enjoy about the game. I can't aid shady shoddy diplo, so these things in the asking must be noble.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Quote Originally Posted by Pillz View Post
    AoD will die, don't you worry your empty little noggin.
    Not as empty as your personal attacks in lieu of anything of substance to add to the convo, though I cannot say I expected anymore or any less.

-DM <3

#MUTINY-FM

H.O.E

-DM <3
    But that how it works hun, what individuals do reflects upon the alliance as a whole. Especially when its the founder of the alliance that gets deleted for breaking the rules. You seem to think that as long as there is some nice part of alliance everything else should be ignored. Well, I guess everyone else was wrong attacking Germany during ww2 cause hey, few bad eggs shouldnt ruin the whole country right?

But it obvious that you cant think clearly your bias and your defensiveness clouds your judgement. Keep telling yourself your a bunch of good people cause you dont see the bad things that are done in AoD name but thats just fooling yourself.

Not as empty as your personal attacks in lieu of anything of substance to add to the convo, though I cannot say I expected anymore or any less.

-DM <3
    You mean like when you offer nudes to get people banned? :)) Hypocrite go go :) inbefore "But it was only a joke!"

Also hilarious that you chose to ignore the majority of the post and focus one piece of content.

Rofl, Kangaroo court continues....

Also hilarious that you chose to ignore the majority of the post and focus one piece of content.
    Because it's not my place to judge nor sentence any member of this game for breaking the rules, my only issue is that the majority, not some small part, of us have nothing to do with this issue. This is for Diamonds, Toto and the Lords to hash out. I'm just here because all of a sudden the majority of us are being accused of things we haven't done or were apart of, and really anything said about us is hogwash. You'd see for yourself if you'd spend less time making claims here and just take my offer and talk to those members instead of just talk about us. Until then, it's just words with no substance.

-DM <3
    Last edited by Zombies are people too; 18-11-2017 at 22:40.

#MUTINY-FM

H.O.E

Rofl, Kangaroo court continues....

-DM <3
    Denial continues, unable to discuss the topic you resort to name calling instead. Not very surprising though consider you seem just been repeating yourself like its a mantra and I guess hope in the end people will believe you. Very grown up approach to it all.

Denial continues, unable to discuss the topic you resort to name calling instead. Not very surprising though consider you seem just been repeating yourself like its a mantra and I guess hope in the end people will believe you. Very grown up approach to it all.
    Rofl, my gosh this is sooo ridiculous now, I've been called empty headed, delusional, a fool among other things in this last hour, but i describe the thread as exactly what it is... ah well, getting blamed for a lot here, might as well add name calling to the list of things AoD is guilty of.

In the end, it's all garbo, the jokes will continue to believe what they wish and this is nothing more than a bunch of misinformed words on a page. Enjoy yourselves.

-DM <3

#MUTINY-FM

H.O.E

AoD is not an alliance that has any intent to cause harm, but instead better the game.

As mentioned, many Kingdoms are invited and many join and that means a lot of players and Kingdoms. With that, yes some of those may be bad players or do stupid things, but that should not reflect upon the whole Alliance. If it was a warring Alliance and the objective was to get war wins and shady things went on, then yes, you could probably tar the alliance with the same brush.

But as an Alliance that looks to promote game knowledge, and fair play, even if (and some of the things i have read here have no proof at all despite your accusations) some Kingdoms in AoD perform badly, the result is not for AoD to be disgraced as a whole, but instead to have the appropriate punishment dealt and then further promote the best things about the game and fair play within it.

All i can see from a lot of people bashing AoD is "Yeah things happened 10 years ago, or one province did so and so. So the whole Alliance must be sh*t and destroyed". If you ask me, it's stupid and childish. Mistakes can be made, but lessons can be learnt. If you don't accept that then so be it. But stop whinging bout stuff you make up.

Rofl, my gosh this is sooo ridiculous now, I've been called empty headed, delusional, a fool among other things in this last hour, but i describe the thread as exactly what it is... ah well, getting blamed for a lot here, might as well add name calling to the list of things AoD is guilty of.

In the end, it's all garbo, the jokes will continue to believe what they wish and this is nothing more than a bunch of misinformed words on a page. Enjoy yourselves.

-DM <3
    Yea, everybody else is lying and you hold the absolute truth we understand that. Nobody is every right besides you, lol.

So if this alliance is so great why does the founder get deleted for cheating?

Why do we have several people coming here telling they have had bad run ins with AoD tagged kingdoms?

Oh wait right, everybody else is lying AoD is nothing but a bunch of girl scouts that giggles and have pillow fights all night long. :)

But sure the great DM has proclaimed its all lies ofc it is then. :)

Why do we have several people coming here telling they have had bad run ins with AoD tagged kingdoms?
    But they get the Free pass of Truth do they? What evidence of these 'Bad run ins' were provided other than some people that hold grudges. For all we know they lost a war against a Kingdom and want to try and get back at AoD. Or they are just deluded. Why are they automatically telling the truth?

Yea, everybody else is lying and you hold the absolute truth we understand that. Nobody is every right besides you, lol.

So if this alliance is so great why does the founder get deleted for cheating?

Oh wait right, everybody else is lying AoD is nothing but a bunch of girl scouts that giggles and have pillow fights all night long. :)

But sure the great DM has proclaimed its all lies ofc it is then. :)
    Not lies, just confirmation bias, and that line about girl scouts and pillow fights is pretty derogatory and borderline sexist; read the room dude. Seriously shaking my head at how low you will go to belittle people. You make it very hard to take anything you say as substance.

though I am flattered that I'm known as "the great DM" xD #viral

Quote Originally Posted by Rincewind View Post
    But they get the Free pass of Truth do they? What evidence of these 'Bad run ins' were provided other than some people that hold grudges. For all we know they lost a war against a Kingdom and want to try and get back at AoD. Or they are just deluded. Why are they automatically telling the truth?
    Exactly! This is completely Kangaroo Court or a Witch Hunt, whichever term gets less rap for name calling.

-DM <3
    Last edited by Zombies are people too; 18-11-2017 at 23:10.

#MUTINY-FM

H.O.E

Mike made a thread detailing his AoD experience late last age, for one.

I trust Mike more than some coalition of ghetto kingdoms full of incompetent nobodies
    Last edited by Pillz; 18-11-2017 at 23:15.

Quote Originally Posted by Pillz View Post
    Mike made a thread detailing his AoD experience late last age, for one.

I trust Mike more than some coalition ghettos kingdoms full of incompetent nobodies
    And i trust the friends and players i play with more than some ignorant, big headed elitist I've never heard of :)

Well your side seems to think you have a Free pass of truth since you believe that everything you people say should be considered the truth. "Oh but we invite you this room that shows us that we dont cheat" yea like thats a proof of everything. lul. But sure there is a bunch of random people out there with no relaiton to each other that is out to get you man. Cause AoD is such a big and great alliance that needs to be smeared.

Not lies, just confirmation bias, and that line about girl scouts and pillow fights is pretty derogatory and borderline sexist; read the room dude. Seriously shaking my head at how low you will go to belittle people. You make it very hard to take anything you say as substance.

though I am flattered that I'm known as "the great DM" xD #viral

Exactly! This is completely Kangaroo Court or a Witch Hunt, whichever term gets less rap for name calling.

-DM <3
    What cant take a joke? Also yet again, you offered nudes to mods to get me banned. Why so serious suddenly? Cant take a joke when its directed you I guess. But this is your natural tactic when you finally realized that you cant nag people into believing you, you focus on the smaller things and disregard the rest. You did with Steel previously and now this. Also sarcasm flies right over your head,

Thread Information