Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast

Thread: Fake War

Quote Originally Posted by Korp View Post
    Well your side seems to think you have a Free pass of truth since you believe that everything you people say should be considered the truth. "Oh but we invite you this room that shows us that we dont cheat" yea like thats a proof of everything. lul. But sure there is a bunch of random people out there with no relaiton to each other that is out to get you man. Cause AoD is such a big and great alliance that needs to be smeared.

You just undermined your own argument. You were offered transparency and discussion on the alliance, to talk to the actual players and many Kingdoms. You were the one who turned it down, instead favouring some people popping in and bad mouthing AoD with no evidence. You made your mind up and you are not to be turned.

Quote Originally Posted by Rincewind View Post
    You just undermined your own argument. You were offered transparency and discussion on the alliance, to talk to the actual players and many Kingdoms. You were the one who turned it down, instead favouring some people popping in and bad mouthing AoD with no evidence. You made your mind up and you are not to be turned.
    As I brought up in the post, what is to say that isnt just a front? How can we truly believe you? Cause lets face it if you were the dirtiest alliance out there you for sure wouldnt come right out and show it. Its as much evidence as your claims, whats more likely is that bunch of random people are telling the truth rather than someone from the named alliance would admit that they are just a bunch of ****ty cheaters. You also made up your mind, you wont change your opinion, even if your founder just got deleted for cheating.

You're deluded man. If you think i cheat then you are a moron. If you think everyone in AoD cheats, then you are a moron. If you think some people in AoD cheat, then yes, amongst many Kingdoms some will always. But i'd wager that it is likely far less than the so called Top Kingdoms.

But the same can be said of all Kingdoms. Have you ever played in alliance where everyone was 100% clean? Or a Kingdom where you could vouch 100% everyone was playing squeaky clean. No, because you can't and you never will be able to prove that. So your arguments and the chip on your shoulder about whatever it is you are angry about can just remain. And you can sit and call me a cheater all you want. But it is not the truth.

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Please do not insult users

Dear Korp,

Most of us have offered Pam nudies to ban you. In fact it is still a standing offer from me. :)

Dear Zombies,

Playing in an alliance that has a founder that fake wars, and member kingdoms that hit into war, 2v1 etc without booting them does reflect on you imo. Even if the alliance doesn't do a single damn thing to encourage it.

Dear StratO,

Surprised you haven't left that kingdom already to be honest. You never cease to surprise me though. Hope work is good and you are too.

Regards,

makeo

p.s I haven't reallv offered Pam nudies. I always assumed he was immune to bribery.
    Last edited by makeo; 18-11-2017 at 23:40.

And i trust the friends and players i play with more than some ignorant, big headed elitist I've never heard of :)
    'elitist' is a hilarious insult.

What's it mean exactly, they youre hostile towards people who know what they're doing?

You are playing in an alliance founded and led by one of the most comically incapable alliance leaders the games ever seen. With a year's long record of doing exactly what you people claim is not going on. You're policy, thus, must be one of total ignorance, based on the idea that you're obligated to reject everything from outside your organization because there's a grand conspiracy against AOD, as I'd ant of us would give a **** if it weren't a problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Palem View Post
    Please do not insult users
    You referring to him calling me " bunch of ****ty cheaters" ?

You're deluded man. If you think i cheat then you are a moron. If you think everyone in AoD cheats, then you are a moron. If you think some people in AoD cheat, then yes, amongst many Kingdoms some will always. But i'd wager that it is likely far less than the so called Top Kingdoms.

But the same can be said of all Kingdoms. Have you ever played in alliance where everyone was 100% clean? Or a Kingdom where you could vouch 100% everyone was playing squeaky clean. No, because you can't and you never will be able to prove that. So your arguments and the chip on your shoulder about whatever it is you are angry about can just remain. And you can sit and call me a cheater all you want. But it is not the truth.
    Personal attacks such a mature response, will really get your point trough. I didnt say that anyone except Diamonds were a cheater but I said if AoD and you were cheating you hardly would admit it out here in the public.

I could actually, for the first few weeks of this age my kingdom of was guaranteed 100% squeaky clean, then I took down the wall and we got some randoms so cant be sure. :) What an actual alliance would do if found kingdoms were using shady tactics or founder getting deleted is to kick those mentioned kingdoms and put some very long distances to the founder. Instead you guys are all in here defending and claiming its just few bad seeds shouldnt matter cause majority of us behaves.

Enthusiast Zombies are people too's Avatar
    Personal attacks such a mature response, ...
    Irony at it's finest.

What cant take a joke? Also yet again, you offered nudes to mods to get me banned
    10-11-2017, 13:56 #35
    Nudes to the mod who limits Korp to one post/day for the age.

In case anyone missed what Korp is crying about. Yes, a joke from like ever ago.

-DM <3
    Last edited by Zombies are people too; 18-11-2017 at 23:48.
    Co-host of the daily talk thread "Meme-Dumpster-Fire"
    The House of Eargasms has moved to Discord! Come Join the MUTINY!!!

#MUTINY-FM
    https://discord.gg/Y76paHZ

H.O.E
    http://forums.utopia-game.com/showth...se-of-Eargasms

Quote Originally Posted by Pillz View Post
    'elitist' is a hilarious insult.

What's it mean exactly, they youre hostile towards people who know what they're doing?

You are playing in an alliance founded and led by one of the most comically incapable alliance leaders the games ever seen. With a year's long record of doing exactly what you people claim is not going on. You're policy, thus, must be one of total ignorance, based on the idea that you're obligated to reject everything from outside your organization because there's a grand conspiracy against AOD, as I'd ant of us would give a **** if it weren't a problem.
    Elitist. Glad you found it funny, i guess you would. But basically just means players who grandstand and who throw 'Noob, 'Nub' or 'Ghetto' around at every kingdom other than the top 10.

And again, i think it's been address, but i'll repeat. You cannot tar what is now with past failures. Whether its Diamonds still playing or not. Things change and people change. But maybe not all people aye? :)

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    You referring to him calling me " bunch of ****ty cheaters" ?
    I'm referring to just about everyone posting at this point

Hmm kd location in forums now. War proposed war accepted. Doesn’t make it a fake war. Bad decision by a bad monarch, which I’ll add they left as monarch after previous war by Not voting him out before. They could of voted him out during The eowcf. But punish the kd that accepted the proposal by not giving them the war win and it’s benefits. They would won the war and nothing shows it was fake. It was clearly just a bad move from a bad player that the kd left as king. They could have voted him out at anytime but didn’t. So explanation is needed from you new admins/owners as to why your inference was needed? Also take locations out of forums. This wasn’t a fake war just a bad decision made by the whole kd, as they didn’t vote him out of monarchy. Didn’t break the rules and wasn’t a fake war but still get punished. So please give an explanation

Personal attacks such a mature response, will really get your point trough. I didnt say that anyone except Diamonds were a cheater but I said if AoD and you were cheating you hardly would admit it out here in the public.

I could actually, for the first few weeks of this age my kingdom of was guaranteed 100% squeaky clean, then I took down the wall and we got some randoms so cant be sure. :) What an actual alliance would do if found kingdoms were using shady tactics or founder getting deleted is to kick those mentioned kingdoms and put some very long distances to the founder. Instead you guys are all in here defending and claiming its just few bad seeds shouldnt matter cause majority of us behaves.
    You should probably re-read what you wrote. But you did call us all a 'bunch of ****ty cheaters'

Forum Fanatic
    Many years ago a very very good kingdom by the name of Playboys was part of NH ,They were one of our flagships that age.They were asked to detag and leave the alliance because of things they were doing that was not how the alliance was meant to work and their actions put a bad light on all of us. One good kd doing bad things yes puts a bad light on the entire tag. Was one of the hardest boots i ever made.It hurt the entire alliance losing them but not asmuch as the damage we were taking because of their actions that age.
    A few newer players dont seem to understand how alliances work in this game .

Monsters

Fighting the world back Proudly since Age 35

#MONSTERS

You should probably re-read what you wrote. But you did call us all a 'bunch of ****ty cheaters'
    I am well aware of what I wrote, I even explained to you what I wrote since you didnt seem to grasp it. But how can you 100% sure AoD isnt bunch of cheaters? I mean, have you vetted every single person in AoD and made sure that they havent cheated nor will cheat. How come someone from AoD just got deleted for cheating?

Quote Originally Posted by Thunder TA View Post
    Many years ago a very very good kingdom by the name of Playboys was part of NH ,They were one of our flagships that age.They were asked to detag and leave the alliance because of things they were doing that was not how the alliance was meant to work and their actions put a bad light on all of us. One good kd doing bad things yes puts a bad light on the entire tag. Was one of the hardest boots i ever made.It hurt the entire alliance losing them but not asmuch as the damage we were taking because of their actions that age.
    A few newer players dont seem to understand how alliances work in this game .
    Its a losing battle Thunder, they will just claim you are wrong and they are right PERIOD:

Thread Information