Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Fake War

Quote Originally Posted by Thunder TA View Post
    If this is the DM from ages ago that went under Dark Messiah ,you know i wont be joining AoD ,Theres still enough old NH people playing that also remember when AoD started.

CH same for you. good to see you back posting
    Dont you mean DragonMage?! Dark Messiah was Benjamin wasnt it? :P

Thunder, DM is asking if you want to come into the slack channel to see who we are and how we operate, not to join AoD...
    ~Diamonds~
    Founder of Art of Destruction (AoD) Alliance

Postaholic
    Quote Originally Posted by Zombies are people too View Post
    One more time for the masses; We are not the sum of past mistakes and regressions. Thats KD A and Bs mistakes, not AoD's. Seriously, like wow this isn't hard to comprehend. I do not condone the actions nor will I stand here and take responsibility for shady dealings nor do I believe the other fine and completely honourable members should either.

My inbox is open; feel free to pm me and meet the people you are accusing.

-DM <3
    If you're willing to fly the same banner as people that are recognized shady players, you can't be surprised that some of their slime splashes on your pant leg.

Forum Fanatic
    Korp i also had a DM in NH many years ago who went by Dark Messiah and always tagged just DM ,So no idea which it is. Yea i dont do Slack ,The less i post in unsecured channels outside my own kd the better off i am.
    Logs show up from peoples discussions years later. I still have old logs from many years ago in a old site. Thanks for the invite but ill pass .

Monsters

Fighting the world back Proudly since Age 35

#MONSTERS

Diamonds **** play example: AGE 73

Agreed to war proposal, then massacred mystics 24 hours before agreed date, before our mystics changed builds (really ****ed). justified it by saying our tms were too strong, when they had 2 more provs and way more offense in the first place. His KD seemed nice enough but damn man....

What is the point of a war proposal agreement Diamonds? Why would someone ask if you want to start with points or a proposal if they don't think there is a difference in expectations?

Am I crazy or is it a legitimate expectation that a KD won't hit to 14 pts, 24 hours before an agreed war start, especially a war proposal agreement?

And can we talk about the spam to join them all age? Sometimes with threats, sometimes acting as if they are the friendliest bunch in the server...

Enthusiast
    two lessons here
    1st) aod involved in another fake war
    2nd) forced mergers don't work (which most told game devs)

There has been no forced mergers though besides the ones that always happend at start of age.

Post Demon
    On the topic of fake war but slightly off topic anyone think the war between 8:2 and 8:4 might not be real? at the very least it looks like a severe abuse of mechanics. Neither kingdom was full from the start, and it is the 2nd ww for 8:4 I think their first was vs 1:10.

Smells bad and I hope there will be some mechanical changes to wars and ww bonus soon when I see such a war, 8:4 is one kingdom that deserve their every action looked into, oh and none of the kingdoms are tagged AoD.

Enthusiast Zombies are people too's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Korp View Post
    You cant close your eyes about the past cause you feel its prudent to do so. Its is relevant for how people perceive (sic) it. Even if you are clean that necessarily(sic) wouldnt make the whole alliance "clean". Also everything anyone with AoD tagged in their kd name will reflect upon the whole "alliance"
    The logical fallacy; so I should hold every present day German citizen accountable for crimes against my great grand-parents? ...Right. I think it was enough to just hold those guilty accountable, thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Swagger View Post
    If you're willing to fly the same banner as people that are recognized shady players, you can't be surprised that some of their slime splashes on your pant leg.
    Pants are for people without nice legs ;D

-DM <3
    Co-host of the daily talk thread "Meme-Dumpster-Fire"
    The House of Eargasms has moved to Discord! Come Join the MUTINY!!!

#MUTINY-FM
    https://discord.gg/Y76paHZ

H.O.E
    http://forums.utopia-game.com/showth...se-of-Eargasms

The logical fallacy; so I should hold every present day German citizen accountable for crimes against my great grand-parents? ...Right. I think it was enough to just hold those guilty accountable, thank you.

-DM <3
    What you are saying if Hitler lived today we shouldnt hold him accountable for what he did cause "Its in the past" Godwin came fast today :)

You realize that its the same Diamonds? Its not a new Diamonds that hasnt been around before, its the exact same person.

What you are saying if Hitler lived today we shouldnt hold him accountable for what he did cause "Its in the past" Godwin came fast today :)

You realize that its the same Diamonds? Its not a new Diamonds that hasnt been around before, its the exact same person.
    What I say is hold Diamonds accountable for what and if he is guilty, not BS and blame the rest of us; I've been quite clear all along on that.
    If you need more proof, PM me and I'll invite you to the channel so you can converse and see who you're actually blaming for no reason.

-DM <3

#MUTINY-FM

H.O.E

What I say is hold Diamonds accountable for what and if he is guilty, not BS and blame the rest of us; I've been quite clear all along on that.
    If you need more proof, PM me and I'll invite you to the channel so you can converse and see who you're actually blaming for no reason.

-DM <3
    All I am saying you dont get to wash your hands clean of your founders sins they will haunt him and his alliance. You can be real girl scouts now for that matter but it wont change the past and how people look at Diamonds and AoD. Reputation is not so easily washed white again. Plus when things like this happend, getting deleted for fake warring, all other stories mentioned above happens it will just stain it further. What one does during the AoD tag reflects upon the whole alliance, not interested in a bad rep, clean out the bad sheep.

Pants are for people without nice legs ;D

-DM <3
    The German people can't just choose to stop being German because of what some of their ancestors did. However, you can choose to leave an alliance that's known to engage in shady practices, but instead, you choose to stay and defend them.

All I am saying you dont get to wash your hands clean of your founders sins they will haunt him and his alliance. You can be real girl scouts now for that matter but it wont change the past and how people look at Diamonds and AoD. Reputation is not so easily washed white again. Plus when things like this happend, getting deleted for fake warring, all other stories mentioned above happens it will just stain it further. What one does during the AoD tag reflects upon the whole alliance, not interested in a bad rep, clean out the bad sheep.
    Exactly, "All you're saying" is exactly that: your opinion, not the truth.

I've made my point; anyone here just to bashtrash the rest of us because of this incident or some BS story from the ol' days but not willing to take me up on my offer is clearly just looking to make themselves feel big; if you actually want to meet the people "stained and guilty" of being affiliated in what is truthfully a nice, pleasant atmosphere and community enjoying the game within the rules, my inbox is open. Otherwise, you're just blowing hot air.

Quote Originally Posted by Thunder TA View Post
    If this is the DM from ages ago that went under Dark Messiah
    Nope, just my initials.

Quote Originally Posted by clairec View Post
    The German people can't just choose to stop being German because of what some of their ancestors did. However, you can choose to leave an alliance that's known to engage in shady practices, but instead, you choose to stay and defend them.
    And defend the clean and honest members I will, just like I would defend the many German Nationals I call dear friends if anyone tried to blame them for those horrible acts they had nothing to do with.

-DM <3
    Last edited by Zombies are people too; 18-11-2017 at 21:49.

#MUTINY-FM

H.O.E

Exactly, "All you're saying" is exactly that: your opinion, not the truth.

I've made my point; anyone here just to bashtrash the rest of us because of this incident or some BS story from the ol' days but not willing to take me up on my offer is clearly just looking to make themselves feel big; if you actually want to meet the people "stained and guilty" of being affiliated in what is truthfully a nice, pleasant atmosphere and community enjoying the game within the rules, my inbox is open. Otherwise, you're just blowing hot air.

Nope, just my initials.

-DM <3
    What I wrote is the truth, you refuse to see it cause you are thick in it. Biased much? How do you explaint the things that happend recently then? I get it you desperately dont want to be part of something that is bad so you fight with tooth and nail to defend what you percieve as good and ignore everything else that people bring up. Its not a healthy approach though.

Thread Information