Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 153

Thread: Fake War

  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    18

    Fake War

    1:9 and 6:4 have entered war. This was setup by an unstable monarch who has been removed for previous poisonous actions (setting up another fake war with 6:2) in the previous war we were bashed to smithereens by an obviously better kd 6:2. We tried to remove this monarch since he was not fit to lead. He quickly changed the stewardship to another province he was "sitting" for and started spamming fake war challenges to a number of his "friendly" kds. Who can we speak with to remedy this situation?

  2. #2
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    47
    Vote a new monarch, And then get the new monarch to change stewardship.

  3. #3
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    8
    Nothing fake on 6:4's end. I was scanning the paper and saw a war proposal. Hit up our king on WA and 10 minutes later we're in war. Elect a new king and enjoy the war.

  4. #4
    Forum Fanatic
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    2,718
    No rules that a monarch cant throw his kingdom into a war they cant win. As long as both sides are attacking its not fake

    Monsters

    Fighting the world back Proudly since Age 35

    #MONSTERS





  5. #5
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    49
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunder TA View Post
    No rules that a monarch cant throw his kingdom into a war they cant win. As long as both sides are attacking its not fake
    This. Sorry 1:9, as much as I may sympathise with your current predicament, it's full steam ahead for us.

    The only way we will reconsider our stance and give you guys a break is if you get an admin to confirm we won't be actioned for it, which I think is highly unlikely.

    All the best for war.

  6. #6
    Post Fiend kendy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    Kendra Page Park
    Posts
    169
    Vote him out
    6:4 should chain him as it sounds like a certain war win for them and they will chain somebody anyways.
    Last edited by kendy; 17-11-2017 at 03:19.

  7. #7
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    18
    Apologies to 6:4, i did not intend to accuse you of collusion into fake war. I posted in haste and was writing many msgs to people in my kd and 6:4 and also to 6:2. Our king admitted in utopia mail that our previous war with 6:2 was a fake war he set up to remove the people he deemed undesirable while sheltering his compatriots.

    In the aforementioned debacle i explained above concerning 6:2, naturally my suspicion went immediately to our tyrant king having setup another fake war with one of his allies.

    If everything is on the up and up and there was no collusion to get this war started so be it. Enjoy pounding a ghetto into dust, after we have just come out of a 72 pounding by 6:2. half of our kd will be going into vacation mode a.s.a.p.

  8. #8
    Needs to get out more
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Oh
    Posts
    8,240
    Not for me. Regardless of what's within the rules I'd be unwilling to smash a kingdom this far down the challenge scale. I'd end up abandoning. Can't bring myself to pile misery on top of misery just because it's not my problem.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

    http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

  9. #9
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    18
    There is no vacation mode in war i just found out. Pray for us

  10. #10
    Post Fiend kendy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    Kendra Page Park
    Posts
    169
    Join my KD kzhells
    Last edited by kendy; 17-11-2017 at 08:03.

  11. #11
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    49
    Quote Originally Posted by StratOcastle View Post
    Not for me. Regardless of what's within the rules I'd be unwilling to smash a kingdom this far down the challenge scale. I'd end up abandoning. Can't bring myself to pile misery on top of misery just because it's not my problem.

    I understand Strato. But as I understand the rules of the game, any agreement between the kds to lay off can be construed as a fake war and result in 1 or both of the kds being actioned.

    We're not willing to risk that but as I have also stated earlier, if an admin can confirm that it's ok for us to not do anything and just sit in war and pump, at least we have the comfort of knowing that the nightmare scenario of our provs being deleted ceases to exist.

  12. #12
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    20
    Quote Originally Posted by kzhellkite View Post
    Apologies to 6:4, i did not intend to accuse you of collusion into fake war. I posted in haste and was writing many msgs to people in my kd and 6:4 and also to 6:2. Our king admitted in utopia mail that our previous war with 6:2 was a fake war he set up to remove the people he deemed undesirable while sheltering his compatriots.

    In the aforementioned debacle i explained above concerning 6:2, naturally my suspicion went immediately to our tyrant king having setup another fake war with one of his allies.

    If everything is on the up and up and there was no collusion to get this war started so be it. Enjoy pounding a ghetto into dust, after we have just come out of a 72 pounding by 6:2. half of our kd will be going into vacation mode a.s.a.p.
    Sounds like Bart is back already.

  13. #13
    Postaholic
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    920
    I thougth ruthless was an established kingdom since a few ages back and not some ghetto with a lose cannon in charge.

    My symphaties no team should experience having a leader that don't care about any of the team members.

  14. #14
    Veteran Folle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    518
    Quote Originally Posted by kzhellkite View Post
    half of our kd will be going into vacation mode a.s.a.p.
    Admitting to break the game rules on forums is rather stupid ;)

  15. #15
    Post Demon umajon911's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    VA, US
    Posts
    1,419
    Too bad only 5 can be in VM at 1 time.
    “The only person you are destined to become is the person you decide to be.”
    Age 63-70- Fluffylicious
    Age 71- Orc NW and Land Crown
    Age 72- Ghettolicious
    Age 73-74- Stole Your Glory

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •