Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast

Thread: Fake War

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Quote Originally Posted by makeo View Post
    I always assumed he was immune to bribery.
    "There's a price for everything"
    -Abraham Lincoln
    -Micheal Scott

Quote Originally Posted by makeo View Post
    Dear Korp,

Most of us have offered Pam nudies to ban you. In fact it is still a standing offer from me. :)
    Please, you want me just the way I am. :)

Quote Originally Posted by Korp View Post
    I am well aware of what I wrote, I even explained to you what I wrote since you didnt seem to grasp it. But how can you 100% sure AoD isnt bunch of cheaters? I mean, have you vetted every single person in AoD and made sure that they havent cheated nor will cheat. How come someone from AoD just got deleted for cheating?
    Hmm, maybe just your bad use of English then. But it certainly read as if you were calling us all cheaters as its more likely than these people were telling the truth than us admitting cheating. But i address you to my previous post in which i stated exactly what you are saying, Of course you can't vet every player for cheating, nor is there a method to actually find out, at least not by players. So you must take the word of people and their play style, and what happens in game. Trust is involved and sometimes that can be abused. But it is not correct to brand everyone with the same mistakes of a few.

Some people in AoD cheat, but not all players in AoD are cheaters, it is a simple statement, but true. As is some people in the Top 10 Kingdoms cheat, but not all Top 10 Kingdoms are cheaters. Do you see?

Quote Originally Posted by Rincewind View Post
    Hmm, maybe just your bad use of English then. But it certainly read as if you were calling us all cheaters as its more likely than these people were telling the truth than us admitting cheating. But i address you to my previous post in which i stated exactly what you are saying, Of course you can't vet every player for cheating, nor is there a method to actually find out, at least not by players. So you must take the word of people and their play style, and what happens in game. Trust is involved and sometimes that can be abused. But it is not correct to brand everyone with the same mistakes of a few.

Some people in AoD cheat, but not all players in AoD are cheaters, it is a simple statement, but true. As is some people in the Top 10 Kingdoms cheat, but not all Top 10 Kingdoms are cheaters. Do you see?
    And as finding out Kingdom X in top 10 cheats it would reflect badly upon the kingdom. Likewise when Kingdom Y AoD cheats it reflects badly upon AoD. Also, your people have claimed in quite a lot of posts that AoD doesnt cheat.

Enthusiast Zombies are people too's Avatar
    Its a losing battle Thunder, they will just claim you are wrong and they are right PERIOD:
    /facepalm

Quote Originally Posted by Thunder TA View Post
    Many years ago....
    A few newer players dont seem to understand how alliances work in this game .
    I've given you all a chance to actually see what you're trying to comprehend, and my inbox is still empty. So all you haters can just enjoy speculating and accusing all you like, because it's pure BS lol. When you're ready to make an educated assessment on what we are about, PM me. Otherwise, you're basically typing to read your own thoughts.

-DM <3
    Co-host of the daily talk thread "Meme-Dumpster-Fire"
    The House of Eargasms has moved to Discord! Come Join the MUTINY!!!

#MUTINY-FM
    https://discord.gg/Y76paHZ

H.O.E
    http://forums.utopia-game.com/showth...se-of-Eargasms

Quote Originally Posted by Zombies are people too View Post
    /facepalm

I've given you all a chance to actually see what you're trying to comprehend, and my inbox is still empty. So all you haters can just enjoy speculating and accusing all you like, because it's pure BS lol. When you're ready to make an educated assessment on what we are about, PM me. Otherwise, you're basically typing to read your own thoughts.

-DM <3
    You obviously lack any real experince from being in alliance so why dont you just try and learn something from it. Plus even if there is a good side to AoD thats hardly the only side as we seen today since people been deleted and others come forth and told how they have been the victim of shady play by AoD tagged kingdoms. What do you think you would achieve showing that there is also a nice side today? (Which Thunder even havent denied nor anyone else)

You obviously lack any real experince from being in alliance so why dont you just try and learn something from it. Plus even if there is a good side to AoD thats hardly the only side as we seen today since people been deleted and others come forth and told how they have been the victim of shady play by AoD tagged kingdoms. What do you think you would achieve showing that there is also a nice side today? (Which Thunder even havent denied nor anyone else)
    more uneducated assessment, this time about me and not AoD. Basically typing to read your own thoughts still; my offer also still stands.

My whole objective has been to vindicate the majority of us from this mess xD I said it like hours ago? I swear this is so cyclical.

-DM <3
    Last edited by Zombies are people too; 19-11-2017 at 00:20.

#MUTINY-FM

H.O.E

more uneducated assessment, this time about me and not AoD. Basically typing to read your own thoughts still; my offer also still stands.

-DM <3
    Yet another post not adressing the topic rather the person behind the post. But do please tell, what alliance previously have you had experince from? You so hell bent to try and ignore the questions you get asked so you just do about anything to avoid it.

This thread has almost doubled in the last few hours because of pointless bickering and name calling. Keep it on track or the thread will be closed.
    Last edited by Sassy_Wolfie; 22-11-2017 at 01:27.

Forum Fanatic
    I talk to Diamonds enough thru out the age when we get doubled or hit into one of our wars by AoD kds. Instead of inviting me to your chat. Ask him about the last 2 ages and what he does know about. He should have listened to me today tho about this thread. Maybe ask him about that also. Altho maybe he doesnt have control because to many of you are still talking about things he should be himself.
    Only Diamonds and a couple of others know for sure what he did.Hes strangely the smart one and atleast doing part of my suggestion and being quiet sp this thread might die until the next time someone pulls another stunt and gets caught.

Monsters

Fighting the world back Proudly since Age 35

#MONSTERS

Quote Originally Posted by Sassy_Wolfie View Post
    This thread has almost doubled in the last few hours because of pointless bickering and name calling. Keep it on track or the thread will be closed.
    I seriously cannot wait; wish it would get deleted really. Goes from two KDs making a bad call to AoD witch hunt.

-DM <3

#MUTINY-FM

H.O.E

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Rincewind View Post
    AoD is not an alliance that has any intent to cause harm, but instead better the game.

As mentioned, many Kingdoms are invited and many join and that means a lot of players and Kingdoms. With that, yes some of those may be bad players or do stupid things, but that should not reflect upon the whole Alliance. If it was a warring Alliance and the objective was to get war wins and shady things went on, then yes, you could probably tar the alliance with the same brush.

But as an Alliance that looks to promote game knowledge, and fair play, even if (and some of the things i have read here have no proof at all despite your accusations) some Kingdoms in AoD perform badly, the result is not for AoD to be disgraced as a whole, but instead to have the appropriate punishment dealt and then further promote the best things about the game and fair play within it.

All i can see from a lot of people bashing AoD is "Yeah things happened 10 years ago, or one province did so and so. So the whole Alliance must be sh*t and destroyed". If you ask me, it's stupid and childish. Mistakes can be made, but lessons can be learnt. If you don't accept that then so be it. But stop whinging bout stuff you make up.
    10 years ago aod was just a crap alliance very similar to what it is now. however aod does target share and does hit into other active hostle when one of their kd is going to war. it has happened several times last age to ghettos with no recourse. in fact afterwards these ghettos were approached by the same aod claiming if they joined their **** alliance they could protect them. problem is they can only protect them from themselves. as soon as the the people or kds in aod realize this the sooner it will disband and the better off everyone will be...

can't we just get rid of diamonds and bring back bart!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Crunch View Post
    10 years ago aod was just a crap alliance very similar to what it is now. however aod does target share and does hit into other active hostle when one of their kd is going to war. it has happened several times last age to ghettos with no recourse. in fact afterwards these ghettos were approached by the same aod claiming if they joined their **** alliance they could protect them. problem is they can only protect them from themselves. as soon as the the people or kds in aod realize this the sooner it will disband and the better off everyone will be...

can't we just get rid of diamonds and bring back bart!!!!
    Since you mentioned Bart, he actually was man enough to take an invite to our Slack last age, and he and I had a few long conversations about his actions in game and in forum, the positive and negative impacts, the state of the game presently, our thoughts on different strategies and theorycraft, and he got to see first hand how the majority of our alliance interacts in game and otherwise. That offer stands for you too, and anyone else who wants to have an educated discussion, because yet again, this is all just a bunch of opinions without merit based on either ancient history or a few bad mistakes by a minority of our playerbase.

-DM <3
    Last edited by Zombies are people too; 19-11-2017 at 00:51.

#MUTINY-FM

H.O.E

Enthusiast
    Since you mentioned Bart, he actually was man enough to take an invite to our Slack last age, and he and I had a few long conversations about his actions in game and in forum, the positive and negative impacts, the state of the game presently, our thoughts on different strategies and theorycraft, and he got to see first hand how the majority of our alliance interacts in game and otherwise. That offer stands for you too, and anyone else who wants to have an educated discussion, because yet again, this is all just a bunch of opinions without merit based on either ancient history or a few bad mistakes by a minority of our playerbase.

-DM <3
    thanks but i don't even want to be in my slack never mind anyone else's. would sign a petition to bring bart back he is much more positive for this game than negative.

Enthusiast
    No one has explained to me who these bullies are that caused the need for a alliance.....

Thread Information