Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Fake War

if threatening going into vacation mode is against the rules the admins can delete my account.

i'll just explain what happened from my point of view.

We got merged into 1:9 at the beginning of age.

Last age we were a small ghetto formed at the start of age with 10 provinces (8:16) somehow we managed to pull together a ghetto kd of 22 people by the end of age. mostly through random recruiting and some lucky defections. We ended up having 5-6 wars all very fun and interesting. We won some and lost most. Any true warring kd generally rolled through us and stomped us out, as our kd was not setup for any strat it was just a jumble of players chosing their own race/pers. I ended up being king for most of the age and was pretty proud of what we accomplished. We taught a few true newbies how to play and how to use the wiki and some of the intel tools. We got people to log into discord for chatting and game strategy. Most of the core people were actually good players that were taking a break from their top tier kds to spend less time on utopia, as such we did not have many people choose to stay around for this age. Only 8-9 of us chose to stick around so we were forced to merge with this 1:9 kd. The king informed us that they were the kingdom "Wishmasters" from last age. Many of us questioned whether this was true. Now the new age starts and we are tagged as Ruthless HaJ and the king is proclaiming we are a great and powerful alliance. It was obvious these were complete BS lies, as the kingdom didnt use any tools and had no chat but the ingame kd chat. Age begins and we are being attacked by larger kds from the word go (which is expected being a ghetto kd). Our king initially showed some great diplomacy with timely CFs and had some good moments. We try to start our first ritual. Everything is going well we have the ritual at 50 casts and 24hrs left to finish it. Out of nowhere the king declares war on 6:2 a kingdom who was larger had more attackers and just obviously way out classed our ghetto. For 72 hrs our ghetto is pounded into the dust by 6:2 all the while many of us questioning why the king would declare war on a larger and better kd while ritual was at 50 casts left. Many of our own kd didnt have offensive army built up that early in age. The term farmout was thrown around alot during this time. The war eventually ends but a rift has formed between this king and our core of players who merged here from 8:16 last age. Having only 8 players from 8:16 taking all of our votes away from him still allowed him to remain king, so we chose to try a coup. During the coup this king started to unravel and attempted hurt the entire kd as much as he could. While he was raging out he admitted in a kd blanket mail that the war with 6:2 was in fact a fake war farmout, that he had a "kill list" that he was going to give 6:2 to target provinces he wanted gone and shelter his buddies. He exited eowcf early before most of the kd (even his own allies) had built any army. He immediately started spamming war challenges to huge kds. No one bit on those first challenges. He was eventually removed. BUT..... as it turns out he was sitting another province in the kd and before his province that was king had been eliminated he chose the sitting province to be steward allowing him to spam even more war challenges to huge kds. So here we are at war with 6:4 getting pounded by a kd 1mill bigger than us and we have half the kd with no army as we were in the middle of the eowcf from the 6:2 war hours before this new war started. Welcome to our second farmout of this age.

Quote Originally Posted by kzhellkite View Post
    .....This was setup by an unstable monarch who has been removed for previous poisonous actions (setting up another fake war with 6:2) in the previous war we were bashed to smithereens by an obviously better kd 6:2. .....
    Whoa whoa whoa......who said our war with you was fake? Please don't try and drag us into your Kingdoms mess. We warred you thinking it was legitimate, Your Monarch sounds like an idiot so blame should be with him and him alone. I hope your Kingdom pulls itself back together and has a good rest of age, but don't badmouth our Kingdom.

Our king did a kingdom wide mail in game stating he was in contact with the king of 6:2 and was preparing a list of "bad guys to be removed"...... allegedly?

Your war was a farmout plain and simple whether your king was involved or not. Our king was farming us out to bigger and larger opponents. The war was 10 active attackers on our side vs 22 active attackers on your side. A ridiculous beatdown for over 72hrs.
    Last edited by kzhellkite; 17-11-2017 at 21:21.

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by Rincewind View Post
    Whoa whoa whoa......who said our war with you was fake? Please don't try and drag us into your Kingdoms mess. We warred you thinking it was legitimate, Your Monarch sounds like an idiot so blame should be with him and him alone. I hope your Kingdom pulls itself back together and has a good rest of age, but don't badmouth our Kingdom.
    I do. You could also ask your monarch. I guess that might be hard, given I just deleted him for fake warring.

We will be working to resolve this mess shortly.

We never had any list or any idea that your King was trying to farm you out. I'm guessing that your Monarch, for whatever reason, was trying to screw you over as much as possible and mess with your morale.

Please don't throw accusations around about our Kingdom, especially when they are simply based off your obviously mental Kings words.

I would like to offer you a story from our Kingdoms History though. A few ages ago we found ourselves in a very similar situation as you find yourself in now (merged with another kingdom, turned out bad but they were in control - King and Steward). As a group of players who enjoyed playing together and wanted to continue to do so, we found another Kingdom who was looking for players and offered to join up with them. We brought invites and mass moved across to the new Kingdom leaving the others behind, and we haven't looked back. We've been together as a kingdom now for a few ages and though some have gone and new people have arrived, we still enjoy playing together and our Kingdom is a so much better now.

Quote Originally Posted by JeffT View Post
    I do. You could also ask your monarch. I guess that might be hard, given I just deleted him for fake warring.

We will be working to resolve this mess shortly.
    Well....sh*t. I can honestly say we did not realise there was any such communication. I would like to apolgise if this is the case though.

I guess if you can check in game messages and Forumn you will see we were not aware of any Fake war agreement and the players in our Kingdom thought it was an honest war.

Rincewind It appears both of our kings were lying to their kd mates

Quote Originally Posted by kzhellkite View Post
    Rincewind It appears both of our kings were lying to their kd mates
    Ha yeah! Well that made me look a little stupid huh :P

Dont worry about it, ive got no problem with people standing up for their kd mates. Our tyrant king might have been going for maximum damage by blanket mailing us admitting he negotiated farmout to your kd. Knowing that admins would then have reason to start deleting anyone on your side who knew about it.

Master Toto you're probably reading this, flee behind your multis and come at us bro :)

JeffT,

6:2 was in a real war with 1:9

We can show you the news to prove that!

You deleted someone that was falsely accussed of cheating!
    ~Diamonds~
    Founder of Art of Destruction (AoD) Alliance

** Summary **
    Total attacks made: 149 (5,865 acres)
    -- Traditional march: 128 (5,362 acres)
    -- Ambush: 13 (377 acres)
    -- Conquest: 7 (126 acres)
    -- Failed: 1 (0.7% failure)
    -- Uniques: 125
    Total attacks suffered: 110 (4,151 acres)
    -- Traditional march: 97 (4,008 acres)
    -- Ambush: 5 (143 acres)
    -- Raze: 2 (0 acres)
    -- Massacre: 1 (1,496 population)
    -- Plunder: 1
    -- Abduct: 1
    -- Failed: 3 (2.8% failure)
    -- Uniques: 83

** The kingdom of 6:2 **
    Total land exchanged: +1,714 (149/110)
    +259 Monkey Island (6/0)
    +256 Golden Sun (7/3)
    +232 Balamb (7/1)
    +205 Final Fantasy XI (5/0)
    +186 Little Nemo (6/0)
    +184 Fire Emblem Heroes (6/1)
    +184 Leisure Suit Larry (7/2)
    +170 Burning of Faerun (5/1)
    +162 CONTRA (7/3)
    +158 Might and Magic (6/0)
    +150 Mortal Kombat 3 (6/3)
    +137 Donkey Kong (6/2)
    +97 Final Fantasy 7 (5/0)
    +63 Jaina Proudmoore (7/1)
    +50 Simon the Sorcerer (3/0)
    +46 Khaz Modan (6/8)
    +22 Fallout (8/6)
    -28 Super Mario RPG (5/4)
    -88 The Legend Of Zelda (8/9)
    -141 Metal Gear Solid (7/9)
    -163 Tomb Raider (11/25)
    -182 Seven Kingdoms (6/11)
    -245 Freelancer (9/21)

** The kingdom of 1:9 **
    Total land exchanged: -1,714 (110/149)
    +378 An unknown province (8/0)
    +103 Bohica (7/7)
    +53 Slice N dice3 (4/1)
    -8 Melnibone (4/6)
    -12 beauregard the beholder (11/12)
    -44 Xei (2/4)
    -56 fairy tail (2/2)
    -58 Master Toto (7/4)
    -59 NiHaoMa (8/9)
    -89 Schweddy Balls (5/8)
    -98 Nidogg (4/3)
    -109 Death Valley (8/12)
    -123 Tonka Toy Tinker Town (7/8)
    -125 Iron_forge (1/4)
    -129 Board of Directors (0/2)
    -131 SpaceShooter (5/5)
    -137 BamBamm (2/7)
    -156 Lochmar (8/17)
    -190 PopPyy (10/11)
    -200 Orcs of the frost wolf clan (2/8)
    -231 Success (1/6)
    -293 FlappyDoom (4/13)

You almost have it down! Just make sure to do your nefarious communications outside of the game/forum.
    theHERETICS - Brute Force - Sonata - Dreams - The Pulsing Trollfags - The Expendables
    Visit my home for banned, neglected, and otherwise disenfranchised players on Discord!

This was not a fake war!

You deleted someone without investigating!

Poor leadership for a game!!!!
    ~Diamonds~

our war was just ended and i am very ok with this. i hope you guys get things sorted out

Noog is a member of 1:9 and can even say this was a real war too with 6:2!
    ~Diamonds~

Thread Information