Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Fake War

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Korp View Post
    How can you tell the length of their investigation?

Why should they consult the people that are in question for breaking the rules? Do you consult the criminals in court when they are up to be judged? Stupid. They found evidence enough that warranted action and thats it, you cant fast talk your way out of things.

Most people seem fine with it, since most people dont get deleted for fake warring.
    Criminals are allowed to take the stand on their own behalf in a court of law, however they are then subject to cross examination.

haha Swagger, I was wondering when you would show up..
    ~Diamonds~
    Founder of Art of Destruction (AoD) Alliance

Enthusiast Zombies are people too's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bdbcoyote View Post
    . Anyways, those are my thoughts.
    Now that I am more sober, I'd like to take the time to explain something to all the very opinionated yet clearly uninformed posters.

You want to target the accused, go right ahead. I am clearly not educated enough in the events to make a real assessment, and leave that to the Lords to decide. My issue is the clear and present BS that is nothing more than biased, misinformation and theorycraft about what AoD is.

The only thing that everyone seems to have correct here is that it's an alliance. Outside that, you're all just basing and spreading garbo based off one incident from one KD our your own assumptions.

I am part of AoD. I gladly admit it; and I chat with these people on a daily basis. We are a few strong warring KDs mixed in with small up and comers and a few micros. We share laughs, tips, advice to newer players, and war stories. We do let anyone join, whether you're a KD of 25 or a KD of 6, we also have many non-alliance members in our Slack channel, anyone is welcome as long as transparency is there. If you wish, PM me an email and ill invite you myself so you can see what I mean.
    Being a member for multiple ages, I have yet to come across the cheaters and bullies that have been presumed to grace us with their presence. We work hard to find KDs for provinces wishing to move to a more active KD, and we negotiate mergers for micros so they can better compete in the war tier or whatever their goal is.
    Our mandate is to make the game better for all our members and non members

Super scary stuff right?

Point is we are not the sum of this one, stupid event that clearly a few people are putting on all of us. I have a very competitive spirit, and good, clean, and perpetual war all age is how I get my kicks. I respect my opponents and they tend to respect me for it. Basically, anyone badmouthing AoD because of this incident is badmouthing me, and quite a few other individuals who are nothing but nice, caring, and honourable people who like to help, guide, and enjoy the game together.

You're folie a plusieurs makes me sick tbh, I hope in the future you learn to conduct yourselves accordingly and curb your assumptions, because half this thread is basically a witch hunt without any facts to back up the claims.

-DM <3
    Last edited by Zombies are people too; 18-11-2017 at 19:31.
    Co-host of the daily talk thread "Meme-Dumpster-Fire"
    The House of Eargasms has moved to Discord! Come Join the MUTINY!!!

#MUTINY-FM
    https://discord.gg/Y76paHZ

H.O.E
    http://forums.utopia-game.com/showth...se-of-Eargasms

Forum Fanatic
    No i think most of the assumptions people are making are because of the history of AOD ,Diamonds history of operating and getting into stuff he shouldn't at times and a few instances the last couple of ages with your tagged kds accidentally hitting into wars,waving kds that are already being waved by doubling or about to war with attacks going both ways .Sometimes being a leader of a group of kds has its drawbacks. They fly your tag you wear their mistakes also.

While i think Diamonds is trying to do better than he used to,The game is to small for alliances.Even tho they are not really tagged this age its not hard to find out whos in his group any different than it used to be finding out who was untagged in alliances 50 ages ago.

Monsters

Fighting the world back Proudly since Age 35

#MONSTERS

We are not hiding Thunder..

Thanks for the kind words, I feel like maybe you and I can finally put our history in the past and move forward.
    ~Diamonds~
    Founder of Art of Destruction (AoD) Alliance

Utopia is all about having grudges and people remember, Diamonds and AoD had a lot of baggage to carry around.

@Thunder TA unless you want to come see for yourself, your opinion is irrelevant on what we as an alliance are. Any historical prejudice is irrelevant to the present, and Diamonds is the "Founder", not the leader. Each individual KD is their own entity, no KD tells another how to conduct their biz, that's not how an alliance works. I wear no one's mistakes but my own.

@Korp that's subjective; for me, Utopia is all about teamwork, strategy, combat and community. I've never held a grudge nor plan to.

-DM <3
    Last edited by Zombies are people too; 18-11-2017 at 19:59.

#MUTINY-FM

H.O.E

Forum Fanatic
    Ive dealt with AoD and Diamonds probably as much or as long as anyone in this game, So yes i probably do have as much a relevant idea on how he operates.He himself will admit to that.He contacted me right after he came back to playing as not many remember him from the old days.

Ive Also been hit with doubles,hits into wars and other mess the last 2 ages that hes also aware of because i went to him with it when it was pulled on us.

You are sadly mistaken how alliances work,Having led one of the largest alliances kd wise in this game many years ago.They fly your banner you pay for their actions. You can throw that around that we are individuals all you want. When 1 kd acts stupid and **** plays everyone of you gets blamed and Diamonds first and foremost as the "Founder" Leader or whatever you want to call him. Hes the one normally recruiting ingame that ive talked to and the one that defends it here when its in trouble.

Thats called a alliance leader.

Monsters

#MONSTERS

rofl Nope.

My inbox is open Thunder, you can go on about history, how you perceive things and such, but if you want to actually see how things work here, I'd gladly invite you.

-DM <3
    Last edited by Zombies are people too; 18-11-2017 at 20:13.

#MUTINY-FM

H.O.E

Use IRC, slack, whatsapp, etc. so you won't get caught next time. :)

Postaholic
    2 ages ago I had an arranged war with AoD kd A and AoD kd B hit us right before the agreed war start date.
    Last age they threatened us into joining their alliance or they would wave us (we declined then smashed them in a war).

AoD has a looooong history of shady and bullying play, there's posts from zauper over a decade ago saying the exact same things. Diamonds, and by proxy, all of AoD has lost their right to reasonable doubt long before any of this started.
    All of the people talking against AoD aren't just making it up out of thin air, you may just not be privy to the shady dealings.

Enthusiast
    Swagger and Thunder I have dealt with many times and run legit clean kingdoms. If you guys ever need a hand let me know. As for AOD, it's the dumbest thing in the world to think actions of AOD members don't effect you. I have had the same experience with AOD, always threatening us, hitting into our hostiles and even wars. Garbage warring kingdoms that can't stand on their own two feet and need to **** play to win.

Quote Originally Posted by Swagger View Post
    2 ages ago I had an arranged war with AoD kd A and AoD kd B hit us right before the agreed war start date.
    Last age they threatened us into joining their alliance or they would wave us (we declined then smashed them in a war).

AoD has a looooong history of shady and bullying play, there's posts from zauper over a decade ago saying the exact same things. Diamonds, and by proxy, all of AoD has lost their right to reasonable doubt long before any of this started.
    All of the people talking against AoD aren't just making it up out of thin air, you may just not be privy to the shady dealings.
    One more time for the masses; We are not the sum of past mistakes and regressions. Thats KD A and Bs mistakes, not AoD's. Seriously, like wow this isn't hard to comprehend. I do not condone the actions nor will I stand here and take responsibility for shady dealings nor do I believe the other fine and completely honourable members should either.

My inbox is open; feel free to pm me and meet the people you are accusing.

-DM <3

#MUTINY-FM

H.O.E

Forum Fanatic
    If this is the DM from ages ago that went under Dark Messiah ,you know i wont be joining AoD ,Theres still enough old NH people playing that also remember when AoD started.

CH same for you. good to see you back posting

Monsters

#MONSTERS

Quote Originally Posted by Zombies are people too View Post
    @Thunder TA unless you want to come see for yourself, your opinion is irrelevant on what we as an alliance are. Any historical prejudice is irrelevant to the present, and Diamonds is the "Founder", not the leader. Each individual KD is their own entity, no KD tells another how to conduct their biz, that's not how an alliance works. I wear no one's mistakes but my own.

@Korp that's subjective; for me, Utopia is all about teamwork, strategy, combat and community. I've never held a grudge nor plan to.

-DM <3
    You cant close your eyes about the past cause you feel its prudent to do so. Its is relevant for how people percieve it. Even if you are clean that necessarly wouldnt make the whole alliance "clean". Also everything anyone with AoD tagged in their kd name will reflect upon the whole "alliance"

Thread Information