Thread: Army sent precisely on tick has different returntime

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Veteran

Army sent precisely on tick has different returntime

I attacked twice with a province I'm sitting, both were massacres, both at +0h. The second attack, I had to rush since the game was almost ticking. When I clicked prepare military, I was directed to the lobby and I assumed I didnt send it before the tick. However, when I wanted to attack after the tick, all generals were out and the attack was registered in the news, though I've never seen a battle report. Now, I just found out the armies return an hour apart from eachother for the same attack on the same province in the kd we're warring while I did not modify the attack time. I don't have a support ID for the attack, as I just found out, but I do have it for the military advisor page if that helps: Your personal Support ID is 9655AE83.
    -Nox-

Now playing a well prepared bacon rogue. Seasoned the little piggie with peper, thyme and rosemary. Put in the oven with potatoes under it so those get baked in the seasoned fat dripping down. Asparagus with cherrytomatoes, olives and basil on the side. Hmmmmmm.

546706 total books in Palem's superfun uhm hoi challenge.
    Made utopian faeries fly.
    Age 72 war win crown and honour crown.

Regular
    It was/is my province he was sitting.

Your personal Support ID is 4B2B96FC

On the news report, does it say the attacks were on the same day or different days? And is it army 2 that's home first?

Regular
    So to answer your question --- same day and army 2 is coming home first

Regular
    July 1 of YR1 xxxxx (x:x) attempted an invasion of yyyyy (y:y), but was repelled.
    July 1 of YR1 xxxxx (x:x) killed 787 people within yyyyy (y:y).

Army #1 (6.65 days left)
    Army #2 (5.67 days left)

Did you have QF casted?
    “The only person you are destined to become is the person you decide to be.”
    - unknown

Veteran
    No access to qf and both massacres (otherwise it wouldn't be a difference of precisely an hour). Only thing that'd adjust the attack time with precisely an hour is if one would modify the return time, which I didn't, I didn't touch that.
    -Nox-

Now playing a well prepared bacon rogue. Seasoned the little piggie with peper, thyme and rosemary. Put in the oven with potatoes under it so those get baked in the seasoned fat dripping down. Asparagus with cherrytomatoes, olives and basil on the side. Hmmmmmm.

546706 total books in Palem's superfun uhm hoi challenge.
    Made utopian faeries fly.
    Age 72 war win crown and honour crown.

Administrator
    Your bounced attack (longer duration) happened first.

Your successful attack (shorter duration) happened second -- this one has more offense sent. This one also seems to line up with the expected attack time.

Correct? So the 'longer duration' attack is not the one that happened on the hour change. And the time difference isn't exactly an hour. It seems to line up with the expected attack time if there were a few minutes between attacks AND it was not sent as a massacre. And given the bounce, that makes sense to me.

Could be wrong, but it looks like human error to me.

If you do have the attack report for the success, email it to utopiasupport and we'll take a look.
    Last edited by JeffT; 20-11-2017 at 01:46.

Thread Information