Thread: Recruit me?

Recruit me?

Hey folks, I want to play for the age to see if I want to actually play the game again... I can play whatever you want, but I might need some time to adjust as I have not played the game in years.
    My timezone is UTC+2 and I must underline that I will not be setting alarms to attack at night, but I can be very active during my work hours.
    The kd must be using an intel website.
    As far as my pest experience goes - I have been playing the game on and off for about 15 years and my last two kds were Seasons and AMA.
    As my first age back in the game, I would prefer a more relaxed but organized kd. I don't mind if it is a small kd as long as it is relatively organized.

Veteran
    Hi, Starcraft is looking for a player to take over a dwarf/warhero prov. We're relaxed, organized and war as much as possible. We use whatsapp for communication and munk for intel. No mandatory alarms at night :)

Veteran
    Knights Of Erin is looking for a new old friend!
    Long live Mehul!

I'm looking for attacker. I don't mind what race/pers you choose. And we are about to secure our first win. We use in game chat and UpoOpu to share intel. Let me know if you want to join.

Post Fiend
    Sending you a pm.

Thread Information