Thread: Bookmark Tab

Bookmark Tab

Is it possible to implement a "bookmark" or "favorite" function in the forums, so you can tag a thread that you might find important so you can always have the link saved instead of spending hours trying to search and find a specific thread?
    “The only person you are destined to become is the person you decide to be.”
    - unknown

Veteran
    You could bookmark it as a normal bookmark?

That function is available? Im somewhat noob when it comes to working the features of the forums :-\
    - unknown

Post Fiend
    I think he meant the Browser bookmark?

Ya, I believe the url link for threads dont change, so you should be able to make a browser bookmark and have it work, I don't know of anything in the forums system like that, but I can't say beyond a shadow of a doubt that it doesn't exist.

NVM, forgot this was a suggestion thread :P ... carry on!

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Paradise View Post
    I think he meant the Browser bookmark?
    Yes, sorry, I just meant in the browser.

I did look through the options in the forum and you can "subscribe" to a thread and there is a place in your profile that shows subscribed threads. But I think it only shows subscribed threads where there is new activity, so that probably doesn't do what you are wanting.

Yeah I was looking for something like if I wanted to bookmark this thread or a thread that was made over a couple years ago where I can tag it, and have like a drop down so I can click on that link and takes me directly to the thread instead of searching for it where I THINK it might be. Just figured it would make things a little easier but not sure if it could be implemented.
    - unknown

Thread Information