Quote Originally Posted by JeffT View Post
The 'historic' punishment for FW is your EOW immediately ends and you're pushed OOW while being suspended. You're getting a different punishment here, but complaining about precedent feels pointless, as it is well.. functionally the same.

As far as the meter; dunno why you lie:

The province, 'I know Mehul' being a multi of your kingdom that was also responsible for the 1:10 war.

Mike, your monarch, controlled both the province in 1:10 that proposed war and the province in 8:2 that gave you the button via 8 attacks. He's also admitted to cheating here in this thread. I don't know why you try to deny it.

There has been plenty of both. Your kingdom cheated, your kingdom is being actioned. Don't cheat and the lack of 'transparency' or 'communication' around your being actioned for cheating isn't a problem. The precedent punishment for FW is kd-wide suspension, being pushed out of EOW, deletion of M/S, and removal from charts.

Frankly, there has been far more transparency than is necessary.

Mike was responsible for the war via multi. 1:10 didn't do anything wrong, and his multi prov that was there died during the war and he used it to random into the next kd to give himself a button.
There has been transparency? Since when is communication Tru a forum that. Its been said to mail support. And there is no reply at all.
I also get accused of cheating in a war where I didn't even had a prov.