Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: #imwithmike

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by SnirpsneR View Post
    So seeing as I did not cheat I am still gonna get actioned...and seeing as I sleep soon ill probably have like 5h till eow if I'm out by then.
    You benefited from the cheating, regardless of whether you were running the multis that got your fakewars or not.

Why should you be left with the free WW bonus, for example?

Enthusiast
    Cuz I was unaware. And that's only 200a. David mentioned he was going to take anything taken.

Anyway I'm going to bed since I finished punisher. Nn
    Last edited by SnirpsneR; 20-11-2017 at 21:31.

Administrator
    I believe my words were "appropriate action" which is determined by full agreement of all game operators, not just me or just Jeff etc. There's no bias. The only agenda is fair play for your competitors (i.e. the server)
    Please e-mail Utopia Support for any in-game related issues at UtopiaSupport@Utopia-Game.com

Account Deleted or Inactive? Click here!

Utopia Facebook Page <== Like us on Facebook and join the conversation!
    Follow us on Twitter @UtopiaClassic

Come join the MUGA Community on Discord: https://discord.gg/NZ4KywF

Enthusiast
    Seeing as they all play as fair . :-/

Post Demon
    4 provs in a kd being one persons multis, and apparently nobody else in the kd has any clue? K.

Post Demon
    Entire kds have ALWAYS been punished for the actions of one.

What's a one prov sacrifice for a fake war and ww bonus? Ill trade one deletion for a free guaranteed farmout war win at any point any age tyvm.

Enthusiast
    Just don't cheat or play in kingdoms that do cheat. Glad to see people are finally being punished for cheating.

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums

Post Demon
    Also, MFW people thought it'd be easier to cheat this age and instead they're getting actioned. Lolol.

Postaholic
    haha, so funny i must admit i feel real bad for the guys this had to happend to, to expose how bad the new owners are, when it was asf doing the excat same thing it was all good and and allowed now, haha.
    Did Mike cheat hell yes, do he care Hell no, will he do it again, hell yes, might wait a few ages to see how asf will pull it off next time.

Just next time i will do it undercover and not right in your face.

Ooh and to everyone, it wasent the work off any Anti cheat system it was good old report and manual look true on ips not even tried to hide.

And to people thinking they care one second they dont, it was only due to use getting into the top 10 as 12 accounts.

But hey, i dident do anything zauper or asf dident do and well they are owner and mod today, wonder what title i can get ?

Ooh and there was no Fake war going on, both wars was 100% fighting from bothside, just how the wars come to be was 100% cheat and the way asf and zauper them self has goten war for ages.
    Last edited by Mike^; 20-11-2017 at 22:11.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by octobrev View Post
    This summerizes every discussion in utopia talk ever. I almost choked laughing at this, thank for sharing.
    -Nox-

Now playing a well prepared bacon rogue. Seasoned the little piggie with peper, thyme and rosemary. Put in the oven with potatoes under it so those get baked in the seasoned fat dripping down. Asparagus with cherrytomatoes, olives and basil on the side. Hmmmmmm.

546706 total books in Palem's superfun uhm hoi challenge.
    Made utopian faeries fly.
    Age 72 war win crown and honour crown.

Veteran
    Seems basic to me that those benefiting from cheating should ideally have the benefits taken away if dev time permits. I don't really see how there can be complaints about that. Benefits from a fake war include the EoW CF period.

Postaholic
    I'm not with Mike. Mike sounds [comment removed for inappropriate content]
    Last edited by Sassy_Wolfie; 20-11-2017 at 22:33.

Enthusiast Zombies are people too's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Korp View Post
    So when will you leave DM?
    Never! :D I'm young, fun and full of rum ;D and enjoy talking to the nice, sane, and interesting peoples of the community who also share my interest in growing it further!

Quote Originally Posted by Pillz View Post
    Considering it is the old toxic players that keep the game alive by drawing in retired friends and by creating new strategies for everyone and by keeping alive all the social platforms (irc forums)... That seems doubtful.

Maybe zawk can release information about new players and retention over their tenure as owners? I bet there are like zero, and doubt any make it to the forums to he scared off. Let alone that new posters with questions always get them answered clearly without abuse... Its just insufferably stupid ones have played for years who seem to cry about toxicity.
    Is that seriously a platform to stand behind ppl being mean to others? Smh.

I can confirm 7 new players in the last 2 ages, that I have brought over from my FC in FFXIV, so I'll take your bet ;D

On point, cheaters getting busted, insulters getting the ban hammer, more room for clean wars and positive vibes. What is this even about? xD

-DM <3
    Last edited by Zombies are people too; 20-11-2017 at 22:30.
    Co-host of the daily talk thread "Meme-Dumpster-Fire"
    The House of Eargasms has moved to Discord! Come Join the MUTINY!!!

#MUTINY-FM
    https://discord.gg/Y76paHZ

H.O.E
    http://forums.utopia-game.com/showth...se-of-Eargasms

Post Demon
    Try to play any single player game spamming out cheat codes, you might win yes, but where is the fulfilment in being able to beat a game such as AoE II like that if you can do it without cheatcodes in the first place? cheats only make you a mediocre player at best cause good players can achieve their results without cheating.

Also people who get actioned for cheating has no business discussing how they'll get punished.

I would suggest closing the thread and hand out bans for attemps to reopen it but that is just my oppinion since this thread is going no where.

Thread Information