Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: #imwithmike

Post Fiend
    witch hunt

Quote Originally Posted by Madchess View Post
    So you are telling me the guy who made a post calling out admins for closing a thread about possibly fakewarring not only got forum banned but got auctioned for cheating, most likely fakewarring too? that is just brilliant.

It only look as if 1/3 of 8:4 is gone but I wonder if they'll remove the kingdom from EoA charting now since the entire kingdom got actioned.

Sad that there is still people who will cheat even thougth achievements earned while cheating means nothing.
    What you mean possible?! The monarchs got deleted, how is that just a possible fake war? Nobody has been actioned yet, its a suspension for further investigation.

Quote Originally Posted by FATstrat View Post
    witch hunt
    Care to comment further on the injustices that are being visited upon you and your kingdom?

Why do Zawk appear to have a vendetta against Ovenmitt, he's offered nothing but valid criticism this weekend and been met repeatedly with dismissal and hostility.

Administrator
    Hmm, did I miss the memo where vacation mode = suspension or ban?
    Provinces are placed in vacation mode while we take appropriate action on said provinces such that we reduce the possibility of database errors during the editing process.
    This particular edit has required additional time but I assure you, if you have been suspended or banned you would receive that message, not be placed in vacation mode.
    Please e-mail Utopia Support for any in-game related issues at UtopiaSupport@Utopia-Game.com

Account Deleted or Inactive? Click here!

Utopia Facebook Page <== Like us on Facebook and join the conversation!
    Follow us on Twitter @UtopiaClassic

Come join the MUGA Community on Discord: https://discord.gg/NZ4KywF

Quote Originally Posted by Pillz View Post
    Care to comment further on the injustices that are being visited upon you and your kingdom?

Why do Zawk appear to have a vendetta against Ovenmitt, he's offered nothing but valid criticism this weekend and been met repeatedly with dismissal and hostility.
    Insulting other people and then proclaiming in a jest that hes a great cheater isnt exactly valid criticism.

Quote Originally Posted by DavidC View Post
    Hmm, did I miss the memo where vacation mode = suspension or ban?
    Provinces are placed in vacation mode while we take appropriate action on said provinces such that we reduce the possibility of database errors during the editing process.
    This particular edit has required additional time but I assure you, if you have been suspended or banned you would receive that message, not be placed in vacation mode.
    If theyre not suspended or banned, they are you editing their provinces?

Why are you singling out 8:4 here?

Quote Originally Posted by Korp View Post
    Insulting other people and then proclaiming in a jest that hes a great cheater isnt exactly valid criticism.
    I'm going to agree with Oven and say he didn't directly insult anybody, at least not in a personal sense. Attacking their credibility is perfectly valid imo.

Post Fiend
    It must be nice to get memos David, perhaps about what the **** is going on?

Administrator
    Also, @ OP those logs you present are a specific discussion regarding the users forum ban, nothing to do with in game.

I hold no grudges or have negative feelings towards any user. I certainly would not allow personal emotions or bias affect any decisions I make, to which point I'll reiterate any in game actions require approval of all game operators to help remove any such potential subjective bias.
    Please e-mail Utopia Support for any in-game related issues at UtopiaSupport@Utopia-Game.com

Post Demon
    I'm quite sure 8:4 had 12 provinces just yesterday, so 4 must have already been actioned including their king.

If theyre not suspended or banned, they are you editing their provinces?

Why are you singling out 8:4 here?

I'm going to agree with Oven and say he didn't directly insult anybody, at least not in a personal sense. Attacking their credibility is perfectly valid imo.
    But you would agree with anyone that would potenitally be a thorn in ZAWKS side even people like Mansoor! Also hes not singling out 8:4 hes answering to your specific quotes. DUH.

Post Fiend
    We've all been actioned. Whole KD is gonna get farmed on 0 defense when we come out of EOWCF. Punishment has already been served.

Administrator
    If they're not suspended or banned then that doesn't leave many other options does it?
    The administrative actions taken on players is not open for discussion in the forums. If a player is actioned they can email support to discuss that subject directly with game administration.

Post Fiend
    Not suspended, not banned... oh so its just a personal vendetta against Ovenmitt disguised as "reducing the possibility of database errors during the editing process". Great. Can you please just random me out of the KD then while you two sort it out? Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by DavidC View Post
    Also, @ OP those logs you present are a specific discussion regarding the users forum ban, nothing to do with in game.

I hold no grudges or have negative feelings towards any user. I certainly would not allow personal emotions or bias affect any decisions I make, to which point I'll reiterate any in game actions require approval of all game operators to help remove any such potential subjective bias.
    My second post includes you staying Ovenmitt will soon be out of the game.

If he's not been suspended then what reason is there for that statement? Can we also not discuss your public statements on the forums?

If cheating took place, it seems like you should say that, it doesn't require discussing any actions taken after all.

You in fact brought up what specific actions are bring taken against 8:4, to dispell belief theyd been suspended.

One would assume that if your policy is that actions shouldn't be discussed, you'd just let the misconception persist rather than disclose those details?

Anyways, since you've gone and done that, was 8:4 found to be cheating or not?

My second post includes you staying Ovenmitt will soon be out of the game.
    Christ dude, you're as bad as Kellyanne Conway. David is clearly referring to him being out of vac mode soon. Context is important!

Nov 19 23:04:09 <Ovenmitt> Omega (8:4)
    Nov 19 23:04:09 <Ovenmitt> Kingdom: Simians - AT WAR (8:4)
    Nov 19 23:04:09 <Ovenmitt> Status: On vacation for 14 minutes (min. vacation is 3 days)
    Nov 19 23:04:12 <Ovenmitt> lel
    Nov 19 23:04:15 <Ovenmitt> thx davidc
    Nov 19 23:04:17 <Ovenmitt> i need a break
    Nov 19 23:05:14 <DavidC> You'll be out soon
    Nov 19 23:05:28 <Ovenmitt> because...?
    Nov 19 23:05:41 <Ovenmitt> are we just arbitrarily suspending people we dont like now?
    Nov 19 23:05:47 <Ovenmitt> is that what uto has denegrated to?

Thread Information