Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: #imwithmike

Good job DavidC and JeffT

about time someone cleaned up the **** in this game.

Quote Originally Posted by Zombies are people too View Post
    Never! :D I'm young, fun and full of rum ;D and enjoy talking to the nice, sane, and interesting peoples of the community who also share my interest in growing it further!

Is that seriously a platform to stand behind ppl being mean to others? Smh.

I can confirm 7 new players in the last 2 ages, that I have brought over from my FC in FFXIV, so I'll take your bet ;D

On point, cheaters getting busted, insulters getting the ban hammer, more room for clean wars and positive vibes. What is this even about? xD

-DM <3
    It is too bad they couldn't be introduced to the game by somebody who can play it.

Complete log with DavidC for posterity. Disclaimer: I have not been accused of, nor has DavidC submitted any proof of me cheating. Why you ask? Because there isn't any to be found.

Yet here I am, still in VM, after 20 hours, coming up to end of eowcf. A clear powerplay on his part, because he knows what will happen to the kingdom when he "releases" the provinces, untrained, out of eowcf, with no protection. Sad. Pathetic. Offers "ss from 12 hours ago" that doesn't exist, to shape some fantasy that didn't happen. In his mind we magically got to a 16 point meter from 1 or 2 provinces. That was not the case.

[22:04] <Ovenmitt> y is my prov stuck in vmode
    [22:04] <Ovenmitt> u silly troll
    [22:07] <Ovenmitt> be here all night waiting for an answer
    [22:07] <Ovenmitt> doesnt bode well for the admin team
    [22:09] <Ovenmitt> because you don't have a shred of evidence against me
    [22:09] <Ovenmitt> because there isnt any
    [22:17] <DavidC> I put provinces in VM while I edit them so DB errors don't occur
    [22:17] <DavidC> Both your KD wars were fake and appropriate action is being taken
    [22:18] <DavidC> If you have questions on the validity of that it may be worthwhile to have a discussion with mike
    [22:18] <Ovenmitt> fake because
    [22:18] <Ovenmitt> ?
    [22:20] <DavidC> If mike were in control of the province that proposed war from 1:10 & is also your monarch who accepted the war proposal, would that constitute fake?
    [22:20] <Ovenmitt> that would be interesting fiction
    [22:21] <DavidC> No no, what makes it interesting is that mike was also in control of the province in 8:2 that gave your Kingdom hostile so that Mike could then declare war on 8:2 also
    [22:21] <DavidC> Therefore, appropriate action is necessary.
    [22:22] <Ovenmitt> also interesting fiction
    [22:22] <Ovenmitt> seeing as
    [22:22] <Ovenmitt> they hit us with like 8 provs
    [22:22] <DavidC> You mean 2?
    [22:23] <Ovenmitt> 8
    [22:23] <Ovenmitt> keep shaping the narrative
    [22:23] <Ovenmitt> the paper doesnt lie
    [22:25] <DavidC> There is no narrative. Mike controlled the province that proposed war from 1:10, then accepted the war proposal from your KD. Then Mike controlled the province from 8:2 that made 8 attacks against your KD to give Hostile allowing the declare from Mike.
    [22:25] <DavidC> Don't worry, you'll have a chance to look at the paper once VM is ended
    [22:25] <Ovenmitt> after you edit it? sure duud
    [22:26] <DavidC> I can show you my SS from 12 hours ago if you like?
    [22:26] <Ovenmitt> you are literally fake news
    Last edited by Ovenmitt; 20-11-2017 at 23:05.
    -- Freedom Valley - Cartoon Networth - Harsh Cheeses - HaLL of FORCE - The Fantastic Trollfags - Polar Bears - Simians - Pew Pew - RoO - Mango Unchained - RoO

And if we're following the current trend, you might as well lock this forum thread because DavidC is now trolling individuals one by one and taking it off topic

/rolleyes
    #youstillcanthandlethetruth
    -- Freedom Valley - Cartoon Networth - Harsh Cheeses - HaLL of FORCE - The Fantastic Trollfags - Polar Bears - Simians - Pew Pew - RoO - Mango Unchained - RoO

Enthusiast Zombies are people too's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Pillz View Post
    It is too bad they couldn't be introduced to the game by somebody who can play it.
    https://media.giphy.com/media/Ebcx4JFDUxqtW/giphy.gif

and with no evidence to support this, once again show you just write these comments for no other reason than to insult ppl, albeit very weakly.

-DM <3
    Last edited by Zombies are people too; 20-11-2017 at 23:55.
    Co-host of the daily talk thread "Meme-Dumpster-Fire"
    The House of Eargasms has moved to Discord! Come Join the MUTINY!!!

#MUTINY-FM
    https://discord.gg/Y76paHZ

H.O.E
    http://forums.utopia-game.com/showth...se-of-Eargasms

The worst part about this entire process is there has been no (relevant) communication, and zero transparency. Where does it end DavidC? Who will be the next victim of your seedy arbitration? A 23 man gets just their monarch deleted for a (more relevant) offense but you feel the need to harass our entire kingdom because you have some personal feelings about the players there? You wonder why your userbase has little faith in the admin team and the future of this game. Don't even get me started on the nonsense you guys pulled last age.

P.S. when you realize administration is beyond your skillset at a person and feel the need to sell the game to someone more talented then you are (if you haven't turned utopia into an already ****ed chicken by then), hit me up.

I doubt 1:10 was a fake war?

We've been in a almost week long hostile with them. They send 1-2 war offers per day to us it seems.

No provs been removed from their kd either.

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by Ovenmitt View Post
    Complete log with DavidC for posterity. Disclaimer: I have not been accused of, nor has DavidC submitted any proof of me cheating. Why you ask? Because there isn't any to be found.

Yet here I am, still in VM, after 20 hours, coming up to end of eowcf. A clear powerplay on his part, because he knows what will happen to the kingdom when he "releases" the provinces, untrained, out of eowcf, with no protection. Sad. Pathetic. Offers "ss from 12 hours ago" that doesn't exist, to shape some fantasy that didn't happen. In his mind we magically got to a 16 point meter from 1 or 2 provinces. That was not the case.
    The 'historic' punishment for FW is your EOW immediately ends and you're pushed OOW while being suspended. You're getting a different punishment here, but complaining about precedent feels pointless, as it is well.. functionally the same.

As far as the meter; dunno why you lie:
    February 1 of YR1 I Know Mehul (8:2) captured 19 acres of land from Hive Mind 8 (8:4).
    February 2 of YR1 An unknown province from the Seven (8:2) captured 41 acres of land from Hive Mind 8 (8:4).

February 3 of YR1 I Know Mehul (8:2) captured 16 acres of land from Hive Mind 8 (8:4).
    February 3 of YR1 I Know Mehul (8:2) captured 15 acres of land from Hive Mind 8 (8:4).
    February 3 of YR1 I Know Mehul (8:2) captured 13 acres of land from Hive Mind 8 (8:4).
    February 16 of YR1 I Know Mehul (8:2) captured 26 acres of land from Hive Mind 8 (8:4).
    February 16 of YR1 I Know Mehul (8:2) captured 17 acres of land from Hive Mind 8 (8:4).
    February 16 of YR1 I Know Mehul (8:2) captured 11 acres of land from Hive Mind 8 (8:4).
    February 17 of YR1 I Know Mehul (8:2) captured 6 acres of land from Hive Mind 8 (8:4).

February 17 of YR1 Hive Mind 9 (8:4) attacked and pillaged the lands of I Know Mehul (8:2).
    February 17 of YR1 The Borg - We Will Assimilate (8:4) has declared WAR with our kingdom!
    The province, 'I know Mehul' being a multi of your kingdom that was also responsible for the 1:10 war.
    [22:04] <Ovenmitt> y is my prov stuck in vmode
    [22:04] <Ovenmitt> u silly troll
    [22:07] <Ovenmitt> be here all night waiting for an answer
    [22:07] <Ovenmitt> doesnt bode well for the admin team
    [22:09] <Ovenmitt> because you don't have a shred of evidence against me
    [22:09] <Ovenmitt> because there isnt any
    [22:17] <DavidC> I put provinces in VM while I edit them so DB errors don't occur
    [22:17] <DavidC> Both your KD wars were fake and appropriate action is being taken
    [22:18] <DavidC> If you have questions on the validity of that it may be worthwhile to have a discussion with mike
    [22:18] <Ovenmitt> fake because
    [22:18] <Ovenmitt> ?
    [22:20] <DavidC> If mike were in control of the province that proposed war from 1:10 & is also your monarch who accepted the war proposal, would that constitute fake?
    [22:20] <Ovenmitt> that would be interesting fiction
    [22:21] <DavidC> No no, what makes it interesting is that mike was also in control of the province in 8:2 that gave your Kingdom hostile so that Mike could then declare war on 8:2 also
    [22:21] <DavidC> Therefore, appropriate action is necessary.
    [22:22] <Ovenmitt> also interesting fiction
    [22:22] <Ovenmitt> seeing as
    [22:22] <Ovenmitt> they hit us with like 8 provs
    [22:22] <DavidC> You mean 2?
    [22:23] <Ovenmitt> 8
    [22:23] <Ovenmitt> keep shaping the narrative
    [22:23] <Ovenmitt> the paper doesnt lie
    [22:25] <DavidC> There is no narrative. Mike controlled the province that proposed war from 1:10, then accepted the war proposal from your KD. Then Mike controlled the province from 8:2 that made 8 attacks against your KD to give Hostile allowing the declare from Mike.
    [22:25] <DavidC> Don't worry, you'll have a chance to look at the paper once VM is ended
    [22:25] <Ovenmitt> after you edit it? sure duud
    [22:26] <DavidC> I can show you my SS from 12 hours ago if you like?
    [22:26] <Ovenmitt> you are literally fake news
    Mike, your monarch, controlled both the province in 1:10 that proposed war and the province in 8:2 that gave you the button via 8 attacks. He's also admitted to cheating here in this thread. I don't know why you try to deny it.

The worst part about this entire process is there has been no (relevant) communication, and zero transparency. Where does it end DavidC? Who will be the next victim of your seedy arbitration? A 23 man gets just their monarch deleted for a (more relevant) offense but you feel the need to harass our entire kingdom because you have some personal feelings about the players there? You wonder why your userbase has little faith in the admin team and the future of this game. Don't even get me started on the nonsense you guys pulled last age.

P.S. when you realize administration is beyond your skillset at a person and feel the need to sell the game to someone more talented then you are (if you haven't turned utopia into an already ****ed chicken by then), hit me up.
    There has been plenty of both. Your kingdom cheated, your kingdom is being actioned. Don't cheat and the lack of 'transparency' or 'communication' around your being actioned for cheating isn't a problem. The precedent punishment for FW is kd-wide suspension, being pushed out of EOW, deletion of M/S, and removal from charts.

Frankly, there has been far more transparency than is necessary.

Quote Originally Posted by Pillz View Post
    I doubt 1:10 was a fake war?

We've been in a almost week long hostile with them. They send 1-2 war offers per day to us it seems.

No provs been removed from their kd either.
    Mike was responsible for the war via multi. 1:10 didn't do anything wrong, and his multi prov that was there died during the war and he used it to random into the next kd to give himself a button.

Postaholic

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Swagger View Post
    Completely agree with this.....

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by JeffT View Post
    The 'historic' punishment for FW is your EOW immediately ends and you're pushed OOW while being suspended. You're getting a different punishment here, but complaining about precedent feels pointless, as it is well.. functionally the same.

The province, 'I know Mehul' being a multi of your kingdom that was also responsible for the 1:10 war.

Mike, your monarch, controlled both the province in 1:10 that proposed war and the province in 8:2 that gave you the button via 8 attacks. He's also admitted to cheating here in this thread. I don't know why you try to deny it.

There has been plenty of both. Your kingdom cheated, your kingdom is being actioned. Don't cheat and the lack of 'transparency' or 'communication' around your being actioned for cheating isn't a problem. The precedent punishment for FW is kd-wide suspension, being pushed out of EOW, deletion of M/S, and removal from charts.

Mike was responsible for the war via multi. 1:10 didn't do anything wrong, and his multi prov that was there died during the war and he used it to random into the next kd to give himself a button.
    There has been transparency? Since when is communication Tru a forum that. Its been said to mail support. And there is no reply at all.
    I also get accused of cheating in a war where I didn't even had a prov.

Postaholic
    Quote Originally Posted by JeffT View Post

I can confirm this to be the truth, tho strange it was nothing else than what MUGA and asf did, they just used a "friend" to do it, that kinda makes it legal ?

But hey cant go against the logic, this age its legal the next its not.

Enthusiast Zombies are people too's Avatar
    The worst part about this entire process is there has been no (relevant) communication, and zero transparency

Quote Originally Posted by jefft View Post
    there has been plenty of both. Your kingdom cheated, your kingdom is being actioned. Don't cheat and the lack of 'transparency' or 'communication' around your being actioned for cheating isn't a problem. The precedent punishment for fw is kd-wide suspension, being pushed out of eow, deletion of m/s, and removal from charts.

https://media.giphy.com/media/OdJRqq4MHD0eA/giphy.gif

-DM <3
    Co-host of the daily talk thread "Meme-Dumpster-Fire"
    The House of Eargasms has moved to Discord! Come Join the MUTINY!!!

#MUTINY-FM
    https://discord.gg/Y76paHZ

H.O.E
    http://forums.utopia-game.com/showth...se-of-Eargasms

Again, should just get ride of the rules.

Thread Information