Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 129

Thread: To the Game Admins

  1. #31
    Enthusiast
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    494
    Quote Originally Posted by Korp View Post
    If you follow his tips you dont run any risk of getting actioned at all. Thats his point I think.
    So basically you are saying, when you see a chance to fight simians, dont take it cuz it looks too good?

  2. #32
    Dear Friend Korp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,667
    Quote Originally Posted by SnirpsneR View Post
    So basically you are saying, when you see a chance to fight simians, dont take it cuz it looks too good?
    No, try read what I wrote again. IF YOU FOLLOW HIS TIPS YOU DONT RUN ANY RISK OF GETTING ACTIONED AT ALL.

  3. #33
    Enthusiast Zombies are people too's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    407
    The bear went over the mountain to see what he could see. The other side of the mountain was all that he could see. The bear went back over the mountain to see what he could see. The other side of the mountain was all that he could see.

    -DM <3
    The House of Eargasms has moved to Discord! Come Join the fun!!!

    #UTOPIA-FM
    https://discord.gg/EnJgSC5

    !Ask A Monarch!

    http://forums.utopia-game.com/showth...!Ask-A-Monarch!

  4. #34
    Enthusiast
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    494
    Quote Originally Posted by Korp View Post
    No, try read what I wrote again. IF YOU FOLLOW HIS TIPS YOU DONT RUN ANY RISK OF GETTING ACTIONED AT ALL.
    I did. I just think hes a idiot for believing in it. There is so much dumb kds that to good to be true does happen. Altho i guess exploring or dicing 24/7 all age could be fun :-P

  5. #35
    Post Fiend Crystopher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Minnesota, USA
    Posts
    264
    Quote Originally Posted by SnirpsneR View Post
    You are a big idiot if you believe that.
    If being a big idiot means never being actioned in the entire 15+ years I've been playing by following those tips, then I'll happily accept that title.

    Quote Originally Posted by SnirpsneR View Post
    For example my kingdom would have won any wars in our range, regardless of how the opponont looks.
    Then play it safe and war someone in your range since you can win ANY war with them.


    Quote Originally Posted by SnirpsneR View Post
    So that means we can't war at all when stupid ppl give buttons? its like honorcrowning101 to ghettowar.
    No, it means to be smart and evaluate the situation. When stupid ghettos give buttons, you don't just press it (unless you're looking for an EZ-PZ farm war). You should instantly be suspicious and think about what you could potentially be getting into. Is it worth it to press the button to teach some ghetto a lesson (and get free rewards) on the off-chance you might be getting played?

    No need to answer that question, btw, as I'm sure your current situation has already taught you the answer. In short, THINK before you ACT.
    Last edited by Crystopher; 21-11-2017 at 16:43.

  6. #36
    Dear Friend Korp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,667
    Quote Originally Posted by SnirpsneR View Post
    I did. I just think hes a idiot for believing in it. There is so much dumb kds that to good to be true does happen. Altho i guess exploring or dicing 24/7 all age could be fun :-P
    Seems healthy way to avoid getting actioned, I guess you prefer the last one consider the amount of complaints you had yesterday. ;) What hes saying is that IF YOU WANNA BE SURE NOT TO GET ACTIONED DONT DO THINGS.

  7. #37
    Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Palem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    21,997
    Please do not insult users

  8. #38
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    35
    stuck in 96 eowcf is punishment especially when you don’t need to rebuild as there was no war. The action the devs should of took is 24hr eowcf than back to normal. The game resets every 10 weeks to lose a week is quite huge. Also no investigation was done just came thru and swept down like a judgement hammer and assumptions. No facts just ban here ban there an make the rest suffer watching there provinces and doing nothing in war game. Or should I say a political game. But all you said was a bunch of hearsay non-sense with no facts good thing the new owners aren’t lawyers. This game has constantly been losing people since taken over. Get ready to lose some more.

  9. #39
    Dear Friend Korp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,667
    Quote Originally Posted by Alleria View Post
    stuck in 96 eowcf is punishment especially when you don’t need to rebuild as there was no war. The action the devs should of took is 24hr eowcf than back to normal. The game resets every 10 weeks to lose a week is quite huge. Also no investigation was done just came thru and swept down like a judgement hammer and assumptions. No facts just ban here ban there an make the rest suffer watching there provinces and doing nothing in war game. Or should I say a political game. But all you said was a bunch of hearsay non-sense with no facts good thing the new owners aren’t lawyers. This game has constantly been losing people since taken over. Get ready to lose some more.
    You realize you can leave EOWCF on your own, you dont have to sit through the whole? I think its 48 hours min and then you can leave. But I love how everyone knows everything the Game admins does, where do you get these great insights from that nothing was done before punishing the cheaters?

  10. #40
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    35
    Damn you mean they have no way of locking it in but they can force you into it.... must be a coding error. also korp this have Anything to do with you? I’m assuming your in one of the three kingdoms if not you must love the drama.

  11. #41
    Dear Friend Korp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,667
    Quote Originally Posted by Alleria View Post
    Damn you mean they have no way of locking it in but they can force you into it.... must be a coding error. also korp this have Anything to do with you? I’m assuming your in one of the three kingdoms if not you must love the drama.
    I just love the people that think they know it all and proclaim **** they dont know anything about. You for example!

  12. #42
    Enthusiast Zombies are people too's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    407
    Korp Loves this guy?! Called me "the Great"?! The holiday season must be approaching, I hope I'm your secret santa :D

    -DM <3
    The House of Eargasms has moved to Discord! Come Join the fun!!!

    #UTOPIA-FM
    https://discord.gg/EnJgSC5

    !Ask A Monarch!

    http://forums.utopia-game.com/showth...!Ask-A-Monarch!

  13. #43
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    35
    oh I know it all? Why thank you for the compliment, I mean I know more than you, as I’m in one of those kds. But moving on, I have stated my opinion which in turn you tried to twist into something when it was clearly a discussion point for the dems/owners an maybe a little insight into doing an investigation 1st next time. Let me sum it up for you because apparently your not getting it korp. It has nothing to do with you, also in the little message that was received from the devs it stated full eowcf. So please quit sticking your nose where it doesn’t belong.

  14. #44
    Post Fiend Crystopher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Minnesota, USA
    Posts
    264
    Quote Originally Posted by Alleria View Post
    But moving on, I have stated my opinion which in turn you tried to twist into something when it was clearly a discussion point for the dems/owners an maybe a little insight into doing an investigation 1st next time.
    This is really the only relevant part of your comment. The devs had repeatedly stated they fully investigated. Repeating this claim is nothing more than spreading lies and claiming to "know it all" when it comes to decisions like this. Which, incidentally, is exactly what Korp was pointing out.

    As an FYI, you can't bring stuff to a public forum and tell people to butt out or not have an opinion. Get over yourself dude...your KD got caught up in an unfortunate situation because your king saw an easy win and got burned for it. Be smarter next time.

  15. #45
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    626
    Whoever made the forum thread gave everyone else the right to comment (constructively) unless the mods decide to close it.

    You can't know what investigation the Devs have done unless they have told you that they haven't done any, which seems fairly unlikely. Presumably what you mean is that their investigation hasn't included asking you or your KD mates for their comments.

    That said, you will see from my comment earlier in the thread that I do actually agree with the underlying thrust of your KD's concern which appears to be that you got tricked into a FW without knowing or thinking it was a FW, and were using a valid game mechanic of accepting a war that was offered. Others in the thread appear to be saying you "should have" known, but I find that difficult because then where is the line where a KD should have to accept risk when accepting a war proposal. 90% NW? 95%? 100%? Even then that could end up being a FW scenario until we get to the point that hopefully all the people that think cheating like this is productive have been banned.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •