Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
Results 76 to 90 of 129

Thread: To the Game Admins

  1. #76
    Enthusiast Zombies are people too's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    405
    Quote Originally Posted by Sweetiepie View Post
    As opposed to being a pillar of the Dirty Diamond's club while pretending to be an energetic youthful, dewy eyes beacon of hope and fair play, as you do? :)
    What's your problem? The fact you think im a pillar in aod is proof by example that you don't know what you're talking about concerning AoD or me for that matter.


    -DM <3
    The House of Eargasms has moved to Discord! Come Join the fun!!!

    #UTOPIA-FM
    https://discord.gg/EnJgSC5

    !Ask A Monarch!

    http://forums.utopia-game.com/showth...!Ask-A-Monarch!

  2. #77
    Forum Addict
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    1,022
    Quote Originally Posted by Zombies are people too View Post
    What's your problem? The fact you think im a pillar in aod is proof by example that you don't know what you're talking about concerning AoD or me for that matter.


    -DM <3
    I refer you to my previous post.
    You are a self confessed member of AOD.
    Either you are naive or you are one of the inner circle that will lie and lie.
    It's one of the other.
    But it sounds to me like you are defending the indefensible so I know which one I now believe it to be. I'm sure others will also draw their own conclusions.

    I'm done talking to you now in this thread, because it simply detracts from the original focus.
    Last edited by Sweetiepie; 21-11-2017 at 23:18.

  3. #78
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    39
    Sweetiepie,

    Why so much hate towards me?

    AoD is not the same AoD it was 10 years ago. I am not the same person I was 10 years ago..I was a teenager then, an adult now..Gotta stop dwelling on the past and whatever wrong doings you had with AoD and move on. Sorry in advance if we caused you any problems, but I do not recall your name.
    ~Diamonds~
    Founder of Art of Destruction (AoD) Alliance

  4. #79
    Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Palem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    21,950
    Quote Originally Posted by Pillz View Post
    It sucks that 1:9 had a multi monarch, but that's where his cheating stopped. It's the kingdoms fault for not removing him from the kd or electing a new monarch.
    Do you think rape victims shouldn't have been dressed so provocatively too? Stop victim blaming.

    If we're going to be expanding the definition of fake war like this,
    It hasn't been expanded at all. Having pre-determined outcomes has always been considered as a fake war. Agreeing to trade a war win for some other thing has always been considered a fake war. Both of which have been actioned many times prior.

  5. #80
    Forum Addict
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    1,022
    Quote Originally Posted by Diamonds View Post
    Sweetiepie,

    Why so much hate towards me?

    AoD is not the same AoD it was 10 years ago. I am not the same person I was 10 years ago..I was a teenager then, an adult now..Gotta stop dwelling on the past and whatever wrong doings you had with AoD and move on. Sorry in advance if we caused you any problems, but I do not recall your name.
    Talking about the past wrongs you did, and saying you are a reformed character now....

    YOU JUST GOT DELETED FOR CHEATING AND EVERYONE KNOWS IT!

    And all the other crap your Alliance of Diamonds does NOW is the point.

  6. #81
    Forum Addict
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    1,022
    Quote Originally Posted by Palem View Post
    Do you think rape victims shouldn't have been dressed so provocatively too? Stop victim blaming.


    It hasn't been expanded at all. Having pre-determined outcomes has always been considered as a fake war. Agreeing to trade a war win for some other thing has always been considered a fake war. Both of which have been actioned many times prior.
    The problem is that 6:4 were not part of a war with a prearranged outcome. They are simply collateral damage. There are arguments both ways, to have let the war run itself out with the possibility that players from 1:9 would have quit, or to stop the war.

    Perhaps the Devs could have given them the amount of creds the losing side would get in a real war.

    There aren't any good solutions to this kind of thing, especially when decisions have to be made quickly, there's no time to have a long considered discussion about it.
    Devs have totally cleared 6:4 of any wrongdoing and I guess that has to be enough.

  7. #82
    Post Fiend sl0hnd's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    128
    @Pills: You claimed one province had 8 uniques. So I was wrong, I admit it.
    The monarch of 1:9 asked diamonds (monarch of 6:4) if he'd kill off provs for him after war, and promised to give diamonds the war win. So you are wrong Diamonds was in 6:2
    We are both Morons. Only you more so as you have been at it longer.
    @ Sweetiep: 6:4 unhappy as they wasted their time and entered that war in good faith, and leave it with no creds etc
    Did they get to keep any acres gained?
    if its in the game... I like Bishop. I don't care what my Mommy says about him.

  8. #83
    Enthusiast Zombies are people too's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    405
    Quote Originally Posted by Sweetiepie View Post
    pretending to be an energetic youthful, dewy eyes beacon of hope and fair play, as you do? :)
    I actually prefer "The Great", but if i were to describe myself, I'm more a hopeless romantic with the heart of a mid 80's goth, covered in war paint.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sweetiepie View Post
    You are a self confessed member of AOD.
    Oui

    Quote Originally Posted by Sweetiepie View Post
    Either you are naive or you are one of the inner circle that will lie and lie.
    It's one of the other.
    Only two options? Really? That's a very narrow-minded scope of possibilities. The latter being hilarious, like we are real people with real lives, not some clandestine order. You're kidding right?

    Quote Originally Posted by Sweetiepie View Post
    But it sounds to me like you are defending the indefensible so I know which one I now believe it to be. I'm sure others will also draw their own conclusions.
    They will, the depth of truth to those conclusions is a matter of debate though.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sweetiepie View Post
    I'm done talking to you now in this thread.
    Honestly kinda relieved; you came out of no where xD

    -DM <3
    Last edited by Zombies are people too; 22-11-2017 at 03:36.
    The House of Eargasms has moved to Discord! Come Join the fun!!!

    #UTOPIA-FM
    https://discord.gg/EnJgSC5

    !Ask A Monarch!

    http://forums.utopia-game.com/showth...!Ask-A-Monarch!

  9. #84
    Forum Addict
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    1,022
    Quote Originally Posted by sl0hnd View Post
    @Pills: You claimed one province had 8 uniques. So I was wrong, I admit it.
    The monarch of 1:9 asked diamonds (monarch of 6:4) if he'd kill off provs for him after war, and promised to give diamonds the war win. So you are wrong Diamonds was in 6:2
    We are both Morons. Only you more so as you have been at it longer.
    @ Sweetiep: 6:4 unhappy as they wasted their time and entered that war in good faith, and leave it with no creds etc
    Did they get to keep any acres gained?
    Dunno what they gained.
    They're unhappy and have people quitting over it. They were collateral damage in the situation. They need to focus on the fact that they were cleared of all wrongdoing.We do not need any more clean players leaving Utopia. Just the dirty ones.

  10. #85
    Sir Postalot Pillz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Sinners NA
    Posts
    3,061
    Quote Originally Posted by Palem View Post
    Do you think rape victims shouldn't have been dressed so provocatively too? Stop victim blaming.


    It hasn't been expanded at all. Having pre-determined outcomes has always been considered as a fake war. Agreeing to trade a war win for some other thing has always been considered a fake war. Both of which have been actioned many times prior.
    Oh **** off with your false equivalence bull****.

    The monarch cheated in just one capacity - having multiple accounts.
    Anything else really falls on his kingdom - particularly as this was the second time he'd done this sort of thing.

    Are we going to start freezing every single war where 1 kingdom claims they didnt want it?

    And what pre-determined outcome? It's been established that the war discussed in this thread had no such agreement. It was stopped purely because the monarch got his kingdom into a war they did not want. **** off.

    For Palem, the mod who can't read and shouldn't even be here anymore:
    Quote Originally Posted by DavidC View Post
    Your KD had no knowledge of what was going on inside the opponent KD, all you knew was you had a war declaration button and the chance to farm easy acres and honor with effectively zero risk.
    Should your KD have received deletions? suspensions? removal of acres? pushed directly out of war & full KD suspensions? These are all potential consequences of fake wars. We saw fit that your KD had done no wrong and should not be punished under historical standards yet we could not allow the war to continue.

  11. #86
    Game Support Bishop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    21,314
    Quote Originally Posted by Pillz View Post
    Your moderation is abysmal.
    So is your reasoning. There is nothing 'out in the open' about a PM.

    You will carry on with **** moderation regardless of what I or anyone else says, because you don't know any better. The blind leading the ignorant.
    I was sick for a while. I'm back now.

    Stop.
    Last edited by Bishop; 22-11-2017 at 00:14.
    Support email: utopiasupport@utopia-game.com <- please use this and don't just PM me| Account Deleted/Inactive | Utopia Facebook Page | #tactics <-- click to join IRC|
    PM DavidC for test server access

  12. #87
    Sir Postalot Lestat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Christchurch, New Zealand
    Posts
    3,124
    Daddy's mad

  13. #88
    Forum Addict
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    1,022
    Quote Originally Posted by Lestat View Post
    Daddy's mad
    Damn there should be a thanks button

  14. #89
    Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Palem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    21,950
    Quote Originally Posted by Pillz View Post
    Are we going to start freezing every single war where 1 kingdom claims they didnt want it?
    I'll respond with your response

    Quote Originally Posted by Pillz View Post
    Oh **** off with your false equivalence bull****.
    The war wasn't cut off because they complained to support that they didn't want to be in that war. The war was cut off because their monarch was a multi that set up fake wars previously and even attempted to make their current war into a fake one. It's safe to assume that in the future, if your monarch is a multi and/or sets up fake wars that your war may come to a sudden halt. Anything beyond that is just you trying to pitch a fit because the admins actually bothered to action your cheating friends for cheating.

  15. #90
    Post Fiend trekdrop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    276
    What I wonder is why two KD's that are not competing for the crown get sanctioned within 24 hrs, while Ronin was able to ride two farm wars to a crown?

    Why was Ronin's war vs. The U not immediately stopped after it was clear The U was intentionally farming out to screw the competition?
    Why was Ronin's war vs. Sleepy not immediately stopped after coss rage quit, which set the precedence for another farm?

    Personally, it is what it is and according to the rules, Ronin's crown was legit.
    However, the number of acres being farmed in these two wars were much higher, and had a huge impact on the chart.

    It was also not the first instance of a huge farmout, with Sleepy gaining a huge lead after a farm war from a Bart shell.
    Sleepy has been reasonable not to overly push the huge advantage they have gotten.

    Bottom line: If last age charts have been shaped by multiple plays that are worse, why are the admins sanctioning 6:4?
    Why is the majority of the board stating that you should not press buttons if the other KD does not know how to play?

    Let's not turn this game into a hand holding contest. The real world is already ruined with the rainbow, glitter, unicorns SJW nonsense.

    If you were all really worried about unfair advantages, actions would've been taken after last age.

    A possibility is to auto-win a war before min time has passed if a certain % has been passed or when there is a huge disparity in number of uniques.
    If you farm like 20% of the kingdom's acres before min-time, you get pulled out of war, you gain no war win, no credits but 4 days EOW CF.

    By announcing it upfront and embedding in the rules, then it is a calculated risk: if you farm out the other KD too bad, you get the acres, but not the win.

    I am confident everyone agrees with me, as we all want the best for the game, and one cannot argue with logic.
    My post is more right than yours because I am prettier than you.
    ♥ Katje

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •