Thread: Possible bug with attack time in War

Enthusiast

Possible bug with attack time in War

I've noticed that a few of us are getting 10.8 hour attack times instead of the standard 12 hour attack times (non tacticians and without any barracks). We are around 24 hours into our war.

Our KD has Ruby dragon on us and Onslaught ritual up. When war started, we had Godspeed ritual up which was around 20-24 hours away from expiry. I think we activated our Onslaught ritual 1 tick before the Godspeed ritual expired.
    Enemy KD has no dragon and no ritual up. When war started, enemy KD had Godspeed ritual which was around 46 hours old and 100% destroyed by our abolish ritual spell, so effectively 2 hours into the war, they lost their ritual.

Can an admin/dev have a look and see what could be possibly causing the extra 10% lower attack time?

Your personal Support ID is 8D480508

Can you please show me an attack with the incorrect attack time?
    Support email: utopiasupport@utopia-game.com <- please use this and don't just PM me| Account Deleted/Inactive | Utopia Facebook Page | #tactics <-- click to join IRC|
    PM DavidC for test server access

Enthusiast
    21:08 bot <name redacted> attacked <enemy province>|captured: 15|loss: 32 Night Rangers and 32 horses|kills: 23 (+21 prisoners)|return: 10.80|29 spec creds|127 OS promoted|13 peasants|10630off (1 gens)
    21:09 bot <name redacted> attacked <enemy province>|captured: 13|loss: 32 Night Rangers and 32 horses|kills: 20 (+21 prisoners)|return: 10.80|28 spec creds|121 OS promoted|12 peasants|10636off (1 gens)
    21:09 bot <name redacted> attacked <enemy province>|captured: 12|loss: 32 Night Rangers and 32 horses|kills: 20 (+21 prisoners)|return: 10.80|27 spec creds|119 OS promoted|11 peasants|10636off (1 gens)
    21:09 bot <name redacted> attacked <enemy province>|captured: 11|loss: 32 Night Rangers and 32 horses|kills: 16 (+16 prisoners)|return: 10.80|25 spec creds|118 OS promoted|11 peasants|10636off (1 gens)

Survey of the province who made the attacks (attacks were made around 3 hours back):

<name redacted> | added 3.1h
    be : 82% | accuracy : 100% | farms : 7.5% | banks : 9.9%
    hosps : 16.7% | guilds : 25.1% | towers : 16.7% | stables : 6.8%
    dungs : 1.7% |Incoming: 15.5 %

I have redacted names as we are still in war right now. But this is what I see based on what munk has captured. Sample data shown is for a Dark Elf War Hero.

As for myself, I'm playing Bocan Rogue. I attacked on Jan 18th close to the end of the tick. We started war on July 20th.

July 20 of YR2 We have declared WAR on <enemy KD>!

January 18 of YR3 <me> captured 13 acres of land from <enemy>.
    January 18 of YR3 <me> captured 11 acres of land from <enemy>.
    January 18 of YR3 <me> captured 10 acres of land from <enemy>.

Currently military advisor page shows 6.18 hours left before armies come back.

In my war room it showed 10.8 hours attack time for all my hits.

You have onslaught on in war, 10.8 is right
    Support email: utopiasupport@utopia-game.com <- please use this and don't just PM me| Account Deleted/Inactive | Utopia Facebook Page | #tactics <-- click to join IRC|

Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    You have onslaught on in war, 10.8 is right
    Onslaught doesn't give attack speed(or at least it shouldn't).

Post Fiend
    Potentially on the same island?

Quote Originally Posted by NighT View Post
    Potentially on the same island?
    War stance eliminates Island penalties.

If their lower times are in onslaught then there's a bug or changes are incorrect.

Enthusiast
    Attack boost is with Godspeed ritual. If Onslaught is giving the boost, then that would be incorrect since the description of ritual does not say anything about -10% attack times.

Forum Addict
    nice bishop...

Enthusiast
    Just checked a dryad tact from enemy kd. Attack was done around 45 mins back and I found armies are returning in 8.1 hours(the trad March army). Survey shows 16% barracks. They have Onslaught ritual up now. It looks like they are also getting -10% attack times along with the +10% OME boost just like we were getting..

This doesn't sound right. Having both OME and attack time boost in one ritual. Are you sure this is intended?

Enthusiast
    From the wiki:

After 24 Hours
    Benefits
    -25% Military Losses
    -25% Military Training Time
    No Distance Penalties for Attacks
    -75% Gains and Effectiveness for operations to and from other Kingdoms (this fades in from war start)

Forgot to mention earlier that we are both on the same island. So, does this mean that the no distance penalty due to war is adding up with the no distance penalty on account of being on the same island while warring?

If this is so, then it's not a bug with the ritual but a case of misunderstanding the game mechanics.

Sorry, i got confused with godspeed - onslaught doesn't have a time reduction. Dryads do have QF though

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Shrinky View Post
    From the wiki:

After 24 Hours
    Benefits
    -25% Military Losses
    -25% Military Training Time
    No Distance Penalties for Attacks
    -75% Gains and Effectiveness for operations to and from other Kingdoms (this fades in from war start)

Forgot to mention earlier that we are both on the same island. So, does this mean that the no distance penalty due to war is adding up with the no distance penalty on account of being on the same island while warring?

If this is so, then it's not a bug with the ritual but a case of misunderstanding the game mechanics.
    So, just for clarification (as it seems ritual is not the issue here):

We are both on the same island. So, does this mean that the no distance penalty due to war is adding up with the no distance penalty on account of being on the same island while warring?

Thread Information