Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: New Ad Redirect

Regular

New Ad Redirect

Please remove the ad redirect, it's interfering with gameplay... http://user.display.serving-sys.top/...511313586.7246

This is for the bug forum.

Thanks, we'll look into it
    Support email: utopiasupport@utopia-game.com <- please use this and don't just PM me| Account Deleted/Inactive | Utopia Facebook Page | #tactics <-- click to join IRC|
    PM DavidC for test server access

Post Fiend
    Happening to many of us, every time we load a page.
    'We bow down before no man.' - Ancient Spartans
    ~Fury of Sparta~

Administrator
    Can you provide the ad location also? It matters which slot the ad is in for us to get it removed. Top - side - bottom
    Also providing the link helps us identify it more quickly as well and get it removed
    Please e-mail Utopia Support for any in-game related issues at UtopiaSupport@Utopia-Game.com

Account Deleted or Inactive? Click here!

Utopia Facebook Page <== Like us on Facebook and join the conversation!
    Follow us on Twitter @UtopiaClassic

Come join the MUGA Community on Discord: https://discord.gg/NZ4KywF

Enthusiast
    Same thing is happening to me, I'D number 3E3CC7A0, it's actually the same thing that happened last time. Samsung virus thing.

Not limited to Android

Quote Originally Posted by Coldhearted View Post
    Same thing is happening to me, I'D number 3E3CC7A0, it's actually the same thing that happened last time. Samsung virus thing.
    This is also happening to iPhone users. Very annoying having to go back 7-8 pages in history because the page was hijacked and you are trying to hit before tick.

Postaholic
    Getting this as well, hijacked entire browser and can't currently play on mobile. Iphonewin.win is the url it forces me to

Not sure if this screengrab will work https://uto-principium.slack.com/fil...3-08-23-29.png

Postaholic
    Quote Originally Posted by DavidC View Post
    Can you provide the ad location also? It matters which slot the ad is in for us to get it removed. Top - side - bottom
    Also providing the link helps us identify it more quickly as well and get it removed

Can't tell you ad location as it initiates itself automatically and sends you to a different website trying to get you to download something. Very aggressive and malicious.

I had the same thing, can't tell which ad place it's from. I sent screenshots of the ad plus the browser history showing the addresses I "visited" from this ad.
    A guide to SW's posts

Regular text = SW as a player
    Bold = SW as a mod (used for mod requests, warnings, etc.)
    Green = Someone messed up the regular and bold text and had to get edited/warned/banned.

http://mobile7896.cdn4-traffic64-ser...&o=dmkp5ze&f=1

dunno if it matters but im not playing from mobile

edit: sorry, its a TOP ad
    Last edited by RattleHead; 24-11-2017 at 22:46.

Also dealing with this on mobile. Every time I login I get redirected to iPhone bs. Hope you guys fix this as its almost impossible to do any thing.

I was getting hijacked on mobile as well. I don't want you to take this the wrong way but if I was new to utopia and I got hijacked like I did today, I'd never come back.
    #magi

Post Fiend
    I have had this issue as well, I have not been able to pinpoint the ad that is causing the issue. I switched from chrome to firefox and that has helped.

Game unplayable. Ad redirect. Just to do Intel I have had to close my browser and it happens every time I am in the game on my phone. I even paid for for anti virus and maleware protection for my phone. Only to find out it's a utopia redirect. Not very happy.
    Never tell people how to do things. Tell them what to do and they will surprise you with their ingenuity. -George S. Patton

Thread Information