Thread: new ritual rule

new ritual rule

i just wanna know for my own curiosity if ritual mechanics have changed...its not normal to fail that much on it, please see what`s going on with it

18% guilds, 1.6 rwpa, heretic, 85% BE...160% sci out of 10 its 5/5...

please enlighten me...
    Wars come and go but my soldiers stay eternal

Veteran
    With the random factor, the number of casts done is too low to say anything about it.
    -Nox-

Now playing a well prepared bacon rogue. Seasoned the little piggie with peper, thyme and rosemary. Put in the oven with potatoes under it so those get baked in the seasoned fat dripping down. Asparagus with cherrytomatoes, olives and basil on the side. Hmmmmmm.

546706 total books in Palem's superfun uhm hoi challenge.
    Made utopian faeries fly.
    Age 72 war win crown and honour crown.

The only thing that matters is your guild %. Science, wpa, etc have 0 to do with it. Its a sliding scale of success rate that maxes at 20% guilds, or 10% as a mystic.
    Last edited by Bishop; 22-11-2017 at 12:04.
    -- Freedom Valley - Cartoon Networth - Harsh Cheeses - HaLL of FORCE - The Fantastic Trollfags - Polar Bears - Simians - Pew Pew - RoO - Mango Unchained - RoO

Regular
    I've had fails at 50%+ guilds, maybe 10-20% fail?

But can't say for certain or compare with last age because I didn't keep empirical records, sample size is small, and can't guarantee it's not due to selective memory effect.

We just finished our third ritual. Across the Kd we are seeing around a 30% fail rate. Heck even to finish the last ritual i went 3/6 on casting with 20% guilds.

Something has definitely seemed off this age with self spells and rituals.

Out of our last 2 rituals i failed 9 casts and succeeded in 14, all times above 20% guilds.

Administrator
    Don't forget it is the hardest difficulty self spell. So even with max guild there is chance to fail.
    Please e-mail Utopia Support for any in-game related issues at UtopiaSupport@Utopia-Game.com

Account Deleted or Inactive? Click here!

Utopia Facebook Page <== Like us on Facebook and join the conversation!
    Follow us on Twitter @UtopiaClassic

Come join the MUGA Community on Discord: https://discord.gg/NZ4KywF

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by oreko View Post
    We just finished our third ritual. Across the Kd we are seeing around a 30% fail rate. Heck even to finish the last ritual i went 3/6 on casting with 20% guilds.

Something has definitely seemed off this age with self spells and rituals.

Out of our last 2 rituals i failed 9 casts and succeeded in 14, all times above 20% guilds.
    This seems to be pretty close to my experience as well. My fail rate is substantially higher than last age with the same amount of guilds.

Quote Originally Posted by Pestilence View Post
    This seems to be pretty close to my experience as well. My fail rate is substantially higher than last age with the same amount of guilds.
    This exactly. Since rituals were implemented the success rate felt normal. Comparable to casting pat on yourself.

Since this age started we have failed more self spells and rituals than ever before, and complaints are coming from everyone in the kd. It doesnt seem to apply to just rituals but self spells as well. The amount of people failing basic self spells on 20% guilds such as LnP, IA, Fertile lands etc seems to be excessive.

Elf/Mystic here. My KD is working on our 4th ritual and we haven't had any issues or complaints about a failure rate. I've had a 100% success rate with casting. Maybe I'm the anomaly tho.

Quote Originally Posted by Crystopher View Post
    Elf/Mystic here. My KD is working on our 4th ritual and we haven't had any issues or complaints about a failure rate. I've had a 100% success rate with casting. Maybe I'm the anomaly tho.
    I went and looked at our mystic numbers and asked them as well after this comment. Their numbers seem fine, maybe a fail here and there. Ill keep an eye on it over the coming weeks to see how things go.

Thread Information