Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: 5:20 vs 6:10

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by umajon911 View Post
    I love this game. #panthirasnubghettokd lol
    Everyone calling panthiras kingdom a ghetto is insulting all ghettos everywhere. Panthira kingdom is a farm, nothing more.

Quote Originally Posted by Coldhearted View Post
    Everyone calling panthiras kingdom a ghetto is insulting all ghettos everywhere. Panthira kingdom is a farm, nothing more.
    But so is ghettos?

So lets get this straight.... Emeriti warred Pan's ghetto and gained land.
    Now Binar/Panthira/smiles are slugging it out in a forum grudge match....

I guess this is just setting up a rematch where Emeriti can take more land off their friends.

Quote Originally Posted by stealth4785 View Post
    That was WarCry and they hit us for a long time before we smacked them down. We had to drop their NW 3% so we could declare, lol.
    No, that was literally Barcoloco the age they crowned.

#dontbelieveherlies

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Pillz View Post

#dontbelieveherlies
    Then it happened twice, which makes her kingdom twice as bad, right?

Needs to get out more
    Quote Originally Posted by stealth4785 View Post
    Then it happened twice, which makes her kingdom twice as bad, right?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j6_pv_vRHKI
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Forum Fanatic

I guess this is just setting up a rematch where Emeriti can take more land off their friends.
    Not our friends...

#dontbelieveherlies
    Don't you mean fake crowned?

Enthusiast
    We war ghettos, we win, we grow, we war top, often lose, repeat. We could land drop like everyone else and always win but we war where we are. We aren't a top kd, we don't have long time established players. We have friends, families, randoms and recruits. We improve every age and have fun, slow but steady we get better, we'll get to the place everyone makes fun of us for not magically being.

It doesn't upset me that we aren't as good as a bunch of kds who have more crowns than ages I have played. Panthira in her first full age back took a ghetto with only 12 reservations and whored top 5(3?), in my very first full age playing we did this while I was learning very basic stuff. Since we have practiced learning to war, we've gotten much better, we continue to learn and improve. We've had upsetting losses and fantastic wins. Good ages and bad. It'd be a lot easier to have fun, win or lose, without quite the level of negativity the disgruntled old group of people remaining here have. Without the trolling and personal attacks that are so common.

Panthira is the reason I gave this game more than a week of my time, and a reason there is one more kingdom in this tiny game. It's sad how ubiquitous the hate is here, general hate and very specific targeted hate, we should be able to call Binar a ***** without 5 others jumping in :p

#warqueen #benicetopalem
    Last edited by Bananamancer2000; 23-11-2017 at 21:11.

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Bananamancer2000 View Post
    We war ghettos, we win, we grow, we war top, often lose, repeat. We could land drop like everyone else and always win but we war where we are. We aren't a top kd, we don't have long time established players. We have friends, families, randoms and recruits. We improve every age and have fun, slow but steady we get better, we'll get to the place everyone makes fun of us for not magically being.

It doesn't upset me that we aren't as good as a bunch of kds who have more crowns than ages I have played. Panthira in her first full age back took a ghetto with only 12 reservations and whored top 5(3?), in my very first full age playing we did this while I was learning very basic stuff. Since we have practiced learning to war, we've gotten much better, we continue to learn and improve. We've had upsetting losses and fantastic wins. Good ages and bad. It'd be a lot easier to have fun, win or lose, without quite the level of negativity the disgruntled old group of people remaining here have. Without the trolling and personal attacks that are so common.

Panthira is the reason I gave this game more than a week of my time, and a reason there is one more kingdom in this tiny game. It's sad how ubiquitous the hate is here, general hate and very specific targeted hate, we should be able to call Binar a ***** without 5 others jumping in :p

#warqueen #benicetopalem
    Its not hate from me, its trash talk that just happens to be true.

#warqueen #benicetopalem
    [Comment removed for inappropriate content]
    Last edited by Sassy_Wolfie; 23-11-2017 at 23:22.
    “The only person you are destined to become is the person you decide to be.”
    - unknown

[Comment removed for inappropriate content]
    Last edited by Sassy_Wolfie; 24-11-2017 at 01:19.
    “The only person you are destined to become is the person you decide to be.”
    - unknown

Quote Originally Posted by StratOcastle View Post
    ahahahahahaha.

<3 seinfeld

+1 to strato
    It's a beautiful glass, nevermind half full or empty

You're special, just like everyone else.

Oy Banana boy, any clown can do that.
    I did it with 8.
    12 is having it on easy mode.

#warqueen #benicetopalem
    Eh, if you're so obsessed with her just marry her and the both of you can retire.
    Go have a bunch of dark elf babies or something.

Remember not to cast MP and GP.
    That way you'll have your hands and bleeding hearts full.
    Save the entire server from cringing, yay!
    Last edited by copious; 24-11-2017 at 03:37.

Postaholic
    It saddened me when i came back in Jan 2016 after an extended absence, and found Utopia a cesspit of toxicity. I had moments I really thought the game was done. I had hope recently that it may yet still live, but I don't see that happening with the players still here, stirring the toxic pot.

It doesn't bother me what crap people say here. I have better things to do with my time, besides Utopia and the crass lameness that goes on here.

<Removed>
    Last edited by Palem; 24-11-2017 at 15:06.

Thread Information