Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: 5:20 vs 6:10

Needs to get out more
    Congratulations to "Freakstyle".

Anyways, I figured Emeriti and Freakstyle fought this one juxtaposition from the last war sorta on purpose. Yknow, because it'd be interesting to see from the other guys perspective. I dig pageantry, so...

No shame in it. Freakstyle mentioned they learned some things from the last war.

Nobody needs to calm down except me. ...I'm calm. I said I'm calm.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Palem View Post
    Someone's cranky. If you want to be rude I'm more than happy to clap back.

You're supposed to be a good player and you can't even adapt to a basic mechanic change without blaming the devs for your inability to understand the basic fact that your tactics need to change when the mechanics around those tactics change.

Learn2Play noob
    As a moderator, I'd expect that you should be able to conduct yourself much better than this without resorting to goading or taunting. There's really no point asking people to take it easy with the insults if you're going around calling people noob.

Who moderates the moderators?

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Panthira View Post
    Binar, you're a b*tch. Lost another war I see. The problem is that you suck at war, not the mechanics.
    I seem to recall you waving, talking trash, refusing to cf, and then getting farmed by a kd 35% smaller than you a few ages ago. Shut your mouth. #barcoloco

Quote Originally Posted by Mansoor View Post
    Now this is the old Binar that I used to play with. not this upperclass Abs whore who thinks he is better than everyone. Sucks to lose wars but man 5:20 played it well didn't they? They adapted to game mechanics and utilized their setup to the most. About the gains I have no idea.

Take it easy with the alcohol, still long way to go!
    I dont drink anymore ;)

Its not about losing the war. FS or whoever they are deserved that with close to 100% perfect acitivty and a well exectued warplan. Not taking the WW away from them it was not "won" for them because of the hostile throttling mechanics.
    Snakes
    PewPEW
    Divinity
    Emeriti

Non of my nubs speak for my KD

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Binar View Post
    Dont do what? Hit kds 25% bigger? Like when they refuse to hit back, and dont want to CF you are kinda stuck.
    And you should STFU palem, I wasnt talking to you at all, i was specifically asking someone who matters, not you.

Go moderate something somwhere else
    Last age massacre wasn't throttled, not sure if thst was changed but it was about the only option. Obviously leaves you with no incoming if they decide to declare.

I have definitely noticed a lot more KDs not even responding to diplo after hits.

Forum Fanatic
    Binar, you're a b*tch. Lost another war I see. The problem is that you suck at war, not the mechanics.
    I was actually leading our war against you OOP last age and farmed you, it was fun and easy.

You then accused ASF of planting a mole in your kd and other stupid bs when he doesn’t even play or go on slack anymore.

Enthusiast
    Who are you and why do your KD members keep messaging me to give your location?

Forum Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by Palem View Post
    Someone's cranky. If you want to be rude I'm more than happy to clap back.

You're supposed to be a good player and you can't even adapt to a basic mechanic change without blaming the devs for your inability to understand the basic fact that your tactics need to change when the mechanics around those tactics change.

Learn2Play noob
    Palem I’m sorry but youve made these posts in similar threads before that have nothing to do with Emeriti.

Honestly your posts read like you are always jumping on the bandwagon. There is a such a thing as good mechanics and bad ones, everyone knows that. It’s not a question of adapting or not, certain mechanics may disproportionately favor certain kingdoms, races, sizes, etc or can be overpowered, unbalanced, etc. Thats why you see certain mechanics, races, etc. being drastically overhauled age over age as at times they did not function in the way that was intended. Additionally, it’s not possible to instantly adapt to certain things that are happening real time, at times you have to go about it with trial and error over multiple episodes.

To pretend that it’s impossible for David and Jeff to introduce bad mechanics is simply insane. Every other dev has done it in some form of fashion, why are they incapable?

Your post really does not make any sense.

Also you kinda need to be able to say you’ve “been there and done that” before making posts like this, you are not exactly speaking from a position of authority or experience. How many top wars/hostile have you lead?
    Last edited by Proteus; 23-11-2017 at 01:02.

To be clear:

: iam not trying to take anything away from FS victory, but I feel that something has to be adressed on the gainns throttling. I understand why its there, but dont you all agree with me that it should only work when kd's are out of declare range?Atleast fade in or something based on size difference. I onnu. Maybe its just me... if it is I'll stfu

Meter Throttling - Adjusted to reduce operation damage against Kingdoms that have gains throttled on you. Also there will be a reduction to throttling that occurs within declare range.

Like, 5:20 was bigger in both acres and NW when gains started getting throttled by 85%(!)

So I ask again: DavidC or JeffT, is that working as intended? or is there a bug (feature?)
    Last edited by Binar; 23-11-2017 at 01:13.
    Snakes
    PewPEW
    Divinity
    Emeriti

Needs to get out more
    It's odd how many mechanics come and go and I never notice. Not that I don't appreciate it. I'm sure I'm on an unconscious scale because I never math stuff I just frown and change what I'm doing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Binar View Post
    5:20 deserved the win, we couldnt overcome that inital 40% troop lead they had at war start. They were active as fudge and played very well and in the end we couldnt overcome their big UB fae/elfs. Hats off to you

As a sidenote: Zauper/hawk, the gains throttling when meter is above 100 is maybe the most retarded change ever. After 100 meter points u basicly have the choice to continue hitting for 10 acres pr grab, or just sit home and eat MS/ops until you get declared army home. Not sure what your plan with that change was. Also GBP on raze bounces in war? Really? I see JeffT and DavidC creeping in this thread and would appreciate a comment/answer
    Binar is 100% right, it is terrible mechanics and needs to be fixed. Last age we waved two kingdoms that refused to cf us. They just opt us for two weeks and never declared on us.

Post Fiend
    There are a couple ways to address it:

1) Make ops add points to the meter in some capacity. I don't know how you would exactly scale it (20 ops = 1 point, NW Damage, ???)
    2) Give the "aggressor" KD the same insta-cf mechanic at 100 point difference and no hits in 12 hours

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Proteus View Post
    I was actually leading our war against you OOP last age and farmed you, it was fun and easy.

You then accused ASF of planting a mole in your kd and other stupid bs when he doesn’t even play or go on slack anymore.
    My favorite part of that war was Binar getting chained and throwing a hissy fit, sort of like he is now. Cussed out Pan because we chained him, instead of taking his offer of a better CF for WDing early. I mean seriously? Rage harder

Took you 4 days, with a 35% offense advantage, 3 prov advantage, and being fed a button by a mole/troll who went afk for war after hitting you 7 times in a row... To farm like 10% of land? I honestly laughed finding out it was Emeriti, I figured a mid tier warring kd that had great activity but no skill. Congrats you can at least beat a 22 man war kd with 1/3 randoms.

@Maugrim Mhmm after you were gifted meter by some idiot and we had 2 KDs opping us, you prolonged diplo a long time, Kygal spoke with you and Cap, said we had a CF come morning then you declared while we transitioning into fort builds, stupidly. Yeah you won that war, you played very well, great activity, but don't act like just because we had a NW advantage that we had an advantage for that war. Troop count was even and you had the button with avians, our cows were doing fresh explores, we got out of it only losing core land easily re-whored.

Well played FS. Showing everyone what we all expect from you, excellent work!

Quote Originally Posted by Bananamancer2000 View Post
    My favorite part of that war was Binar getting chained and throwing a hissy fit, sort of like he is now. Cussed out Pan because we chained him, instead of taking his offer of a better CF for WDing early. I mean seriously? Rage harder
    Dude, thats so not true. I threw a hissy fit cause Panthira accused us of planting moles. Do you really think I care about if my province is chained? Rather me than someone else that I ahve to sit anyways...

Thats like the second or third time you repete that lie, doesnt make it any more true only because you keep saying it.

AND AGAIN:

FS deserved this win, they usually do when they win their wars. Its a reason why they pwn everytime they decide to pwn. Hats off to them.

Doesnt mean I cant adresse the clearly faulty mechanics
    Last edited by Binar; 23-11-2017 at 01:31.
    Snakes
    PewPEW
    Divinity
    Emeriti

Regular
    This is off subject but, wtf is a bananamancer? Is that a banana fetish? Or maybe slang for now you like your d size of a banana with a wicked curve?

I ask because like you I am ignorant.
    S E C R E T S

Thread Information