Intense

Quote Originally Posted by Lestat View Post
    Intense
    Intense.... Festival??

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wx8WX3EpjNQ

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by copious View Post
    <removed>
    You mean let Bananaboy knock her up and two generations of Utopia players! What a great way to increase player base!
    Last edited by Palem; 24-11-2017 at 15:07.

Needs to get out more
    Quote Originally Posted by h00dedclaw View Post
    Looks like an abduction magnet.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Quote Originally Posted by Panthira View Post
    It saddened me when i came back in Jan 2016 after an extended absence, and found Utopia a cesspit of toxicity. I had moments I really thought the game was done. I had hope recently that it may yet still live, but I don't see that happening with the players still here, stirring the toxic pot.

It doesn't bother me what crap people say here. I have better things to do with my time, besides Utopia and the crass lameness that goes on here.
    If everyone is toxic towards you, maybe it is not other people? Maybe the problem lies with you?
    Whenever your name becomes a subject in chats, people actually want to come out of retirement to play a game of whack-a-Panthira.

Regarding the ridicilous claim about Emeriti planting a mole in your KD: the mole was participating in the war.
    The mole was not even destroyed after the war, which would be the first line of business if it really was a mole.

Having a player out of line and providing a button when they should not happens to almost all kingdoms that are in the process of being built.
    Deal with it and move on. Making some crazy conspiracy story just makes you and your kingdom look bad. Not our fault.
    My post is more right than yours because I am prettier than you.
    ♥ Katje

Post Fiend
    <removed>
    Last edited by Palem; 25-11-2017 at 04:36.

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Panthira View Post
    Binar, you're a b*tch. Lost another war I see. The problem is that you suck at war, not the mechanics.
    Quote Originally Posted by Palem View Post
    Someone's cranky. If you want to be rude I'm more than happy to clap back.

You're supposed to be a good player and you can't even adapt to a basic mechanic change without blaming the devs for your inability to understand the basic fact that your tactics need to change when the mechanics around those tactics change.

Learn2Play noob

Thanks for the ban Palem, and for clarifying that I insulted other users. I'm happy for you to enforce the rules, but would like for you to kindly confirm that Panthira also got banned, seeing as I used the same word as her.

Also, could you kindly provide a list of prohibited words, as i believe that the word "noob" is equally insulting.

FYI, I have already sent you a PM, but took the liberty of making a public post as I believe that many users would be interested in such a clarification in order to avoid any future misunderstanding.
    Quote Originally Posted by MyNameIsMatija View Post
    Thanks. Learned something today.
    * Finally stopped trying to be an English Teacher after getting schooled.

http://forums.utopia-game.com/showth...1#post15383239

You always seem to pop up when someone does something against Emeriti.

Forum multies are the freaking worst I swear.

Can't even troll behind an internet alias, has to double-hide.
    Age 65 - FreeakStyle - FeyrPlay Alliance Win - Dwarves Stole My Bike
    Age 66 - FreeakStyle - #1 Honor & Warring Kingdom - Making FS Great Again
    Age 67 - BeastBlood - #1 Honor Human(Prince) - Steve from Walmart
    Age 68 - BeastBlood ft OldSchool - #1 Honor Kingdom & Avian - We Are All Feyr
    Age 69 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Kingdom in The History of Utopia - Clever Use of Words
    Age 70 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Land(25325 acres) & NW Faery - Spartan of Redeeming Qualities

Post Fiend
    Sorry dude, but i don't know anyone from there and i haven't been playing for ages. But i do remember what Panthira did the last time i played hth.

She's still playing and you are not. What's it to you then? Just stirring **** up for personal amusement or?
    Age 69 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Kingdom in The History of Utopia - Clever Use of Words
    Age 70 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Land(25325 acres) & NW Faery - Spartan of Redeeming Qualities

Post Fiend
    Just restarted playing this age and slumming it in the ghettos. Wasn't going to bother with forums but I was online quite a fair bit to grab those Namecheap coupons so had nothing better to do.

So stirring **** up for personal amusement it is.

They have a word for that here.

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by MyNameIsMatija View Post
    So stirring **** up for personal amusement it is.

They have a word for that here.
    Normal?

Don't know. Ask Palem for more references.

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Quote Originally Posted by azsxdcfv View Post
    Thanks for the ban Palem, and for clarifying that I insulted other users. I'm happy for you to enforce the rules, but would like for you to kindly confirm that Panthira also got banned, seeing as I used the same word as her.

Also, could you kindly provide a list of prohibited words, as i believe that the word "noob" is equally insulting.

FYI, I have already sent you a PM, but took the liberty of making a public post as I believe that many users would be interested in such a clarification in order to avoid any future misunderstanding.
    I apologize for the seemingly double standard. The stricter posting standards began being adhered to after those particular posts and retroactively administering punishments for different standards seems like a far worse course of action than just biting the bullet and having some seemingly glaring consistency issues for a while before older threads fall off.

Thread Information