Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 94

Thread: 4:15 vs 7:19

  1. #1
    Forum Addict Shai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    1,253

    4:15 vs 7:19

    Giants vs Ladies. Can only have one outcome, or?

    Another interesting war to watch.

    What is Mansoors and Matijas take on this one? :P
    People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

  2. #2
    Regular
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    55
    what is your take on this? ;d

  3. #3
    I like to post MyNameIsMatija's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    Croatia
    Posts
    4,959
    Quote Originally Posted by Shai View Post
    What is Mansoors and Matijas take on this one? :P
    One side will get complacent and keep posting about their sure win then the other side will win and the formerly complacent people will start anger posting whilst trying to maintain some sort of superiority over regular forum trolls.
    Age 65 - FreeakStyle - FeyrPlay Alliance Win - Dwarves Stole My Bike
    Age 66 - FreeakStyle - #1 Honor & Warring Kingdom - Making FS Great Again
    Age 67 - BeastBlood - #1 Honor Human(Prince) - Steve from Walmart
    Age 68 - BeastBlood ft OldSchool - #1 Honor Kingdom & Avian - We Are All Feyr
    Age 69 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Kingdom in The History of Utopia - Clever Use of Words
    Age 70 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Land(25325 acres) & NW Faery - Spartan of Redeeming Qualities

  4. #4
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    12
    I love Ladies, especially Ladies with a brown eyes, hair and skin

  5. #5
    Needs to get out more
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Oh
    Posts
    8,705
    Quote Originally Posted by MyNameIsMatija View Post
    One side will get complacent and keep posting about their sure win then the other side will win and the formerly complacent people will start anger posting whilst trying to maintain some sort of superiority over regular forum trolls.
    We did that once. It was pretty cool. Watching leadership placing foot in mouth with those Star Trek warp speed tracers was comedy gold: Engage.

    Sssshhhplunk!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

    http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

  6. #6
    Forum Addict
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    1,213
    Maybe they should hold it off until giants gets to gigantify those new provinces, or maybe it is their own fault for starting as a 22 man kingdom.

    Looks like a 23 vs 25 to me favoring 7:19. But as I don't play with the same goals in mind I don't really root for either side, just hoping they'll have a good fight.

  7. #7
    Enthusiast Zombies are people too's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    406
    Quote Originally Posted by DARKJUSTICE View Post
    I love Ladies, especially Ladies with a brown eyes, hair and skin
    My ears are ringing! :D

    Good Luck, Combatants of 4:15 and 7:19!

    -DM <3
    The House of Eargasms has moved to Discord! Come Join the fun!!!

    #UTOPIA-FM
    https://discord.gg/EnJgSC5

    !Ask A Monarch!

    http://forums.utopia-game.com/showth...!Ask-A-Monarch!

  8. #8
    Forum Addict
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    1,133
    Lol I am becoming popular again! In the last thread i played in 5:20 and here i play in 4:15. So devs please dont delete me for being multi, it is outragous claims!

    23 prov vs 25 and 20% bigger, it is clear this is Sparta vs Ronin and Ronin "paying back the facour" for last age farmout. Every age same story!

  9. #9
    Dear Friend Korp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,646
    Quote Originally Posted by Mansoor View Post
    Lol I am becoming popular again! In the last thread i played in 5:20 and here i play in 4:15. So devs please dont delete me for being multi, it is outragous claims!

    23 prov vs 25 and 20% bigger, it is clear this is Sparta vs Ronin and Ronin "paying back the facour" for last age farmout. Every age same story!
    Let me get Bishop, we know last time what happend when you admitted to being a multi..

  10. #10
    Enthusiast
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Few islands after 1:1
    Posts
    325
    Quote Originally Posted by Mansoor View Post
    Lol I am becoming popular again! In the last thread i played in 5:20 and here i play in 4:15. So devs please dont delete me for being multi, it is outragous claims!

    23 prov vs 25 and 20% bigger, it is clear this is Sparta vs Ronin and Ronin "paying back the facour" for last age farmout. Every age same story!
    Haha! Let see if you got your assessment correct.

  11. #11
    Regular
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    53
    no way man this is the rattlesnakes vs the cowboys

  12. #12
    Postaholic
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    954
    4:15 is gonna have fun with 5 days of one-way ops from 7:19 and -90% gains/-70% kills when hitting them.

    Then we'll see a war where nobody really gains much and eventually someone decides to withdraw.

  13. #13
    Enthusiast
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Few islands after 1:1
    Posts
    325
    Giving away stuffs too much there Dorje. Let me work the war out differently.

  14. #14
    Post Fiend
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    137
    Why did no one posted: clear fw? Or who are these ghettoes?

    Shame to see a tradition die!

    Anyways good luck to both sides!

  15. #15
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    31
    Quote Originally Posted by Peetah View Post
    Why did no one posted: clear fw? Or who are these ghettoes?

    Shame to see a tradition die!

    Anyways good luck to both sides!
    clear fw! who are these ghettos??!?!

    happy?

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •