Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: 4:15 vs 7:19

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Vasp View Post
    jan also left so I guess ill join up with him in a ghetto kingdom :P ghetto powa!
    Quote Originally Posted by MyNameIsMatija View Post
    You boys behave there hehe.
    Quote Originally Posted by StratOcastle View Post
    Glad to hear. My advice is to detox a bit. It's cool to take some time and return at your leisure.

Try a micro-kingdom if your looking for like minded advanced players. Or, spend time in one of the old kingdoms and enjoy the flow and interaction of old friendships.

I had been in Sparta myself for a blink of an eye. I have high regard for players there as I'm sure you do, but we also didn't see eye to eye. It's really not important in the big picture compared to getting to know cool people.
    I guess a breath of fresh air will do us some good. Our behaviour will be tip top, as always! (well, almost ;P) We definately will test out some mechanics, we even have a few "volunteers" who will be on the receiving end of our experiments!!!

You should really just "detox" and go adventuring in other kds.

That is the best thing about utopia...there is still enough kingdoms to have a variety of gameplay.

Some ppl like the allure of staying with one kingdom...but it's no longer feaseable if your competitive spirit is too strong.

There will be ages of rough patches or lame duck kingdoms...so you can stick it out or you can explore Uto

for sure there will be another KD who may specifically need your skill sets (many KDs looking right now actually)...you just may need to be patient and find the next project that suits you.

Quitting the game shouldn't be an option...especially over drama

In reality, your KD's perfect execution in war including the final max gain wave saved your great position vs the rest of the top 10

That to me is a testament to how well your mates have developed under you...something many war kds on the fringes of that final level really need.
    Last edited by DonJuan; 04-12-2017 at 05:27.
    "Respect the one who defends his land with bravery;
    Honor the price he pays to fufill his duty."

-DonJuan, The Legendary KaMiKaZe King
    WhatsApp +16264286874 | SC2/D3 BattleNet: DonJuan5420 | PSN: DonJuan5420

Age 54: #1 Land KD (HaLL of Heroes)
    Age 54: #1 NW KD (HaLL of Heroes)

Age 81: #1 Honor KD (The Faery Circle)
    Age 81: #1 WW KD (The Faery Circle)
    The Tactical Technical Institute

Enthusiast
    Vasp come play in Pan and my war kd, it'd be fun!

Quote Originally Posted by Vasp View Post
    Its nice to come back from a month long ban... Well, not that many people care, but its a sad time for me. I have just left Sparta and will most likely quit Utopia. I was brought to Sparta to lead wars but I was strictly against declaring vs pandas due to strategic purposes.

I simply could not lead a war I was strictly against and decided to have the people that promoted it give the orders. As a consequence, the steward has asked me to leave and so I have. Others might follow though I hope not.

I truly want to wish the best of luck to Sparta and I hope Sparta will return one day return to its greatness, this game needs that kingdom regardless where your allegiance lies.
    <removed> Good luck
    Last edited by Palem; 20-01-2018 at 16:18.

Thread Information