Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: 4:15 vs 7:19

Quote Originally Posted by MyNameIsMatija View Post
    Bart wants to congratulate Mansoor/Hesus. He said they had played a flawless hostile and war. He further explains that his side had made mistakes and therefore had lost from a position that they shouldn't had lost from. His final note was: "GG Mansoor!"
    Thank you Captain Obvious.

Bart wants to congratulate Mansoor/Hesus. He said they had played a flawless hostile and war. He further explains that his side had made mistakes and therefore had lost from a position that they shouldn't had lost from. His final note was: "GG Mansoor!"
    His final note should had been GG Hesus & CO :)
    People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

Forum Addict
    Thank you Sparta for the kind words! I am a humble man so I will say it is a team effort, but all who have played with me know I am the real brains and keep calm in all situations and never panic. Mansoor always know what to do!

GG Sparta and good luck! May we meet again!

May Allah be with you all!

I'm still ranked 1 :D Don't kill me plz :) <3

I believe it's Mansour

Post Fiend
    Its nice to come back from a month long ban... Well, not that many people care, but its a sad time for me. I have just left Sparta and will most likely quit Utopia. I was brought to Sparta to lead wars but I was strictly against declaring vs pandas due to strategic purposes.

I simply could not lead a war I was strictly against and decided to have the people that promoted it give the orders. As a consequence, the steward has asked me to leave and so I have. Others might follow though I hope not.

I truly want to wish the best of luck to Sparta and I hope Sparta will return one day return to its greatness, this game needs that kingdom regardless where your allegiance lies.
    Last edited by Vasp; 03-12-2017 at 13:26.

Lame, wtf are they doing now. I agree tho, need to continue Bart's legacy however you know guys!
    Age 65 - FreeakStyle - FeyrPlay Alliance Win - Dwarves Stole My Bike
    Age 66 - FreeakStyle - #1 Honor & Warring Kingdom - Making FS Great Again
    Age 67 - BeastBlood - #1 Honor Human(Prince) - Steve from Walmart
    Age 68 - BeastBlood ft OldSchool - #1 Honor Kingdom & Avian - We Are All Feyr
    Age 69 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Kingdom in The History of Utopia - Clever Use of Words
    Age 70 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Land(25325 acres) & NW Faery - Spartan of Redeeming Qualities

Post Fiend
    Lame, wtf are they doing now. I agree tho, need to continue Bart's legacy however you know guys!
    It is what it is. doesnt matter anymore.

Yeah, cool. Sad to see you leave, you were a tough one to digest for some I suppose, but you are a good person, wish the best to you in your life my man. Don't change, it's good that you question everything, we need all points of view out in the open like that. Just don't look down on others, we are all trying our best. Hope any of that makes any sense haha.
    Last edited by MyNameIsMatija; 03-12-2017 at 13:36. Reason: Typooooooo
    Age 69 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Kingdom in The History of Utopia - Clever Use of Words
    Age 70 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Land(25325 acres) & NW Faery - Spartan of Redeeming Qualities

Post Fiend
    Yeah, cool. Sad to see you leave, you were a tough one to digest for some I suppose, but you are a good person, wish the best to you I'm your life my man. Don't change, it's good that you question everything, we need all points of view out in the open like that. Just don't look down on others, we are all trying our best. Hope any of that makes any sense haha.
    I dedicate a lot of my time to the kingdom I fight for, that dedication upsets people for sure :P. Sparta has several issues that needs fixing. But if they want to focus on me for not leading a retarded war rather than focusing on those issues... so be it. I didnt leave because i wanted to matija, i was asked to leave by thanh, so i left.

You are leaving Utopia as a whole on your own. Look at me, still here fighting the good ole fight :)
    Be water my friend.

Post Fiend
    You are leaving Utopia as a whole on your own. Look at me, still here fighting the good ole fight :)
    Be water my friend.
    jan also left so I guess ill join up with him in a ghetto kingdom :P ghetto powa!

You boys behave there hehe.

Needs to get out more
    Quote Originally Posted by Vasp View Post
    jan also left so I guess ill join up with him in a ghetto kingdom :P ghetto powa!
    Glad to hear. My advice is to detox a bit. It's cool to take some time and return at your leisure.

Try a micro-kingdom if your looking for like minded advanced players. Or, spend time in one of the old kingdoms and enjoy the flow and interaction of old friendships.

I had been in Sparta myself for a blink of an eye. I have high regard for players there as I'm sure you do, but we also didn't see eye to eye. It's really not important in the big picture compared to getting to know cool people.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Vasp View Post
    No spaniard can fill that vaccum you left behind. Then again, your the only spaniard I know.

Thread Information