Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Unban Binar

Quote Originally Posted by Pestilence View Post
    No offense, but that is stupid. I haven't seen anyone in the community complain about that type of posting. Over moderation is the best way to kill a forum.
    So is under moderation and allowing them to be dragged down into a pit of negativity. Allow us a little time as we try to bring it back to a healthy median please
    A guide to SW's posts

Regular text = SW as a player
    Bold = SW as a mod (used for mod requests, warnings, etc.)
    Green = Someone messed up the regular and bold text and had to get edited/warned/banned.

Just when I thought SW, DavidC, and the troll team in green couldn't possibly make the forum environment any worse...

Binar is banned.

LOL.

Binar has brought (and kept) more people to/in this game then the two of you could hope to in several lifetimes. This is like banning lunch ladies in a cafeteria. You guys are out of touch with reality.
    -- Freedom Valley - Cartoon Networth - Harsh Cheeses - HaLL of FORCE - The Fantastic Trollfags - Polar Bears - Simians - Pew Pew - RoO - Mango Unchained - RoO

Director of Age Changes
    Oh no, negativity! Let's all hold hands and be positive, sing songs about epic battles! Post more TSwift gifs! Compliment the dealbreakers for being so ingenious in screwing us over! Let's also censor bad words, someone's feelings might be severely hurt!

I'm sorry, but DavidC is clueless about the community, Sassy is a censorship robot and Palem is possibly one of the greatest trolls that this forum ever had. And this ****show 'direction' will kill what's left of it.
    Last edited by Avenger; 25-11-2017 at 05:44.
    Discord: Hex | IRC: Hextor / Avenger

theHERETICS - Brute Force - Sonata - Dreams - The Pulsing Trollfags - The Expendables
    Visit my home for banned, neglected, and otherwise disenfranchised players on Discord!

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Sassy_Wolfie View Post
    So is under moderation and allowing them to be dragged down into a pit of negativity. Allow us a little time as we try to bring it back to a healthy median please
    Negative posts like "clear fw" are definitely the problem. Looks like you guys have everything figured out perfectly. There are so few posters and posts that I have never had an issues following a thread with "off topic" posts aside from when they devolve in to personal attacks, which absolutely should he moderated.

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Quote Originally Posted by Ovenmitt View Post
    Binar is banned.
    It's a 24 hour ban. Not a permaban

Quote Originally Posted by Avenger View Post
    Oh no, negativity! Let's all hold hands and be positive, sing songs about epic battles! Post more TSwift gifs! Compliment the dealbreakers for being so ingenious in screwing us over!
    You don't need to clean your aura before you post, but you will be expected to follow the rules.

Quote Originally Posted by Pestilence View Post
    Negative posts like "clear fw" are definitely the problem. Looks like you guys have everything figured out perfectly. There are so few posters and posts that I have never had an issues following a thread with "off topic" posts aside from when they devolve in to personal attacks, which absolutely should he moderated.
    What gives you the impression that they won't be?

Forum Addict
    Cant we all just be friends?

Enthusiast
    You allowed a entire thread about how to get away with fake warring in the strategy thread. I called the thread out and you gave me a point for absolutely nothing. AOD members can say or do anything they want in the forums but let's sensor everyone else. Slow clap for such excellent Mods. Let's randomly ban/penalize monarchs of legit kingdoms. But have AOD members have an open discussion about fake warring in the forums.

Quote Originally Posted by Coldhearted View Post
    You allowed a entire thread about how to get away with fake warring in the strategy thread. I called the thread out and you gave me a point for absolutely nothing. AOD members can say or do anything they want in the forums but let's sensor everyone else. Slow clap for such excellent Mods. Let's randomly ban/penalize monarchs of legit kingdoms. But have AOD members have an open discussion about fake warring in the forums.
    That thread was started to help give newer and less experienced players a slightly better idea on the difference between a real war and a fake war. With several fake wars already actioned this age, they could be understandably skittish about doing/saying something that might be construed as something that could get them in trouble.

As a side note, if a group of people were actually going to talk about breaking the rules sincerely, the forums would be the LAST place they should do it. It's not logical and you are reading into that thread what you want to read.
    A guide to SW's posts

Regular text = SW as a player
    Bold = SW as a mod (used for mod requests, warnings, etc.)
    Green = Someone messed up the regular and bold text and had to get edited/warned/banned.

That thread was started to help give newer and less experienced players a slightly better idea on the difference between a real war and a fake war. With several fake wars already actioned this age, they could be understandably skittish about doing/saying something that might be construed as something that could get them in trouble.

As a side note, if a group of people were actually going to talk about breaking the rules sincerely, the forums would be the LAST place they should do it. It's not logical and you are reading into that thread what you want to read.
    A real war: Something the admin team agrees with
    A fake war: Something the admin team disagrees with

Literally exactly what you have provided the utopian populace for guidelines this age as far as rules and fake wars.

"They're ambiguous for a reason."

lol. comical.
    -- Freedom Valley - Cartoon Networth - Harsh Cheeses - HaLL of FORCE - The Fantastic Trollfags - Polar Bears - Simians - Pew Pew - RoO - Mango Unchained - RoO

Veteran
    Didnt read whole thread yet, post can be removed.
    Last edited by Uhm hoi; 25-11-2017 at 07:14.
    -Nox-

Now playing a well prepared bacon rogue. Seasoned the little piggie with peper, thyme and rosemary. Put in the oven with potatoes under it so those get baked in the seasoned fat dripping down. Asparagus with cherrytomatoes, olives and basil on the side. Hmmmmmm.

546706 total books in Palem's superfun uhm hoi challenge.
    Made utopian faeries fly.
    Age 72 war win crown and honour crown.

Dear mods

Will

"Who are these ghettoes?"

now get me banned?

Perfect, soon I will be the only one left, all the forum crowns will be mine!
    Age 65 - FreeakStyle - FeyrPlay Alliance Win - Dwarves Stole My Bike
    Age 66 - FreeakStyle - #1 Honor & Warring Kingdom - Making FS Great Again
    Age 67 - BeastBlood - #1 Honor Human(Prince) - Steve from Walmart
    Age 68 - BeastBlood ft OldSchool - #1 Honor Kingdom & Avian - We Are All Feyr
    Age 69 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Kingdom in The History of Utopia - Clever Use of Words
    Age 70 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Land(25325 acres) & NW Faery - Spartan of Redeeming Qualities

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Palem View Post
    2. I applied the rule fairly to everyone. Binar was not the only person who's "clear fw" post I deleted. He was however the only one that decided to try and post it another 4 times. Such action is clearly deserving of a ban.
    Not sure if it has been addressed, but have you warned him while deleting his posts? In all fairness he could assume his internet acted up and his message didn’t got posted, or something else technical failed...

I can understand that for a new player these posts will be confusing, but it is utopian culture. Memes are a natural part of online communities this days and I don't see anything wrong with something like "clear fw" and "who are these ghettos" here.

Sadtimes, no binbin = no funfun. I'm now gonna make a stand and refrain from posting until bin is back in. #unbanBinar #meToo #crown4binbin #Nubway #UefaMafia #ForzaJuve #isArsenalAGhetto #whoAreTheseClubs #WengerOut #ModsIn #12HoursToGo #willIMakeIt #willTheWorldMakeIt #morePewPew
    PewPew!!

Pewpewpeppwpewpeww!

Thread Information