Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Unban Binar

Enthusiast
    #unbanbinar
    The strong do what they can and the weak suffer what they must

Dementia - Old School - BeastBlood - BlameMod

Quote Originally Posted by Crunch View Post
    with all due respect who would pretend to be you? I believe it was the the triggered age or possible a prior age before. I was only there for a few weeks as no one was interested in the game. perhaps it was an entirely diff ghetto with ben and octo that i'm thinking of. can say with certainty it was you bishop palem and steel. and bishop let you guys get away with many things others got banned for.
    Okey give me examples. Last time I got banned I got banned for "lol get real palem that wasn't an insult" But you know the difference is I don't go and cry about my bans (except to Bishop in private) so my bans go unnoticed.

But sure you might been in my ghetto probably the age we trolled Goldy. But that's the whole point in my ghetto no commitment at all and do what you feel like. We also ended up 4th in land and nw one age. But trust me Bishop is if anything harder towards us.

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Quote Originally Posted by Crunch View Post
    we all know why korp steel and palem don't get baned . I was unfortunate when creating a random prov once to land in one of their ghettos. one off age where bishop korp palem steel think ben an octo were there too. worst ghetto i ever random into. their forum to game ration is like 1000/1. but all became clear why they get preferential treatment in the forum. like most everything else it comes down to who you play with.
    Just to address this quickly, I'm pretty sure I banned pillz a couple times when I played there and Bishop has actively banned people he plays with. No one gets preferential treatment just because mods have played/currently play with people. Everyone is held to the same standard of posting.
    Last edited by Palem; 25-11-2017 at 15:08.

War is 50/50

Don't try to make the forums 100% serious, they should be fun. We already can't have fun in the news section, this uto talk remember there is supposed to be a difference. Bin bin shouldn't have spam posted it but it shouldn't have been deleted in the first place, neither side is in the right. Don't let our memes be dreams.

I'll leave yall with a little song:
    I used to love palem, I used to love palem
    I even had the TSwift gifs, I thought I was palem
    What if palem made a topic about palem
    Called "I Miss The Old palem"? Man, that'd be so palem
    That's all it was palem, we still love palem
    And I love you like palem loves palem
    "The Utopian voice of reason" ~Ben (And he's an official moderator)

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums

I don't get the point of serious conversation in uto anymore. Can someone explain its value to me?
    "having fun warring when you have whoring and number 1 as a goal is totally pointless..." - Korp
    "while I heart shiester when we both play serious and are in the same kingdom, I hate shiester on the forums and pretty much disagree with everything he says. Even he knows this." - Flogger asking me out on a date

The devs have made a decision to kill competitive utopia and have thereby killed my interest with it.

Needs to get out more
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheister View Post
    I don't get the point of serious conversation in uto anymore. Can someone explain its value to me?
    It's the one in five rule. There are four apathetic to destructive people for every one constructive. This pattern rings true in the workplace and is why you should be fairly careful when grocery shopping.

The function of the forum relies on the 20% who keep trying :) The point is the function not the content which will be roughly every 5th post.

Only related by the intuitive mind: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UBPT1pgByqc
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

oh...
    "having fun warring when you have whoring and number 1 as a goal is totally pointless..." - Korp
    "while I heart shiester when we both play serious and are in the same kingdom, I hate shiester on the forums and pretty much disagree with everything he says. Even he knows this." - Flogger asking me out on a date

The devs have made a decision to kill competitive utopia and have thereby killed my interest with it.

If you want to discuss mod actions then PM a mod.
    Support email: utopiasupport@utopia-game.com <- please use this and don't just PM me| Account Deleted/Inactive | Utopia Facebook Page | #tactics <-- click to join IRC|
    PM DavidC for test server access

Thread Information